EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} Empty
PostSubject: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Kadaj was in a secluded back corner of the library, a pile of books on radiation next to her chair on a little table. Her bangs were clipped back out of her face with a salmon colored hair clip. Closing the book she'd been focusing on in frustration, she stood up to return it to the nearby shelf. As she turned the corner she ran into a black haired boy, dropping the book as she worked on catching her balance so she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:25 pm

Jackson honestly didn't know why he was in the library. He hated books if they weren't digital...honestly. The only conclusion he could draw himself was that his curiosity had taken the better of him...and we all know what that did to the cat. Jackson is surprised by his own reflexes when he catches the book the girl drops. Must be the training. Without drawing his eyes away from the book in his own hand, he offers the girl her own muttering, "Clumsy, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Kadaj felt her face heat up in embarrassment as she snatched back the book. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the boy and she felt a strong desire for her hair clip to be gone so her bangs could hide her eyes like usual. She was torn between snapping at him and saying thanks for giving her back the book. She settled on, "Corners need mirrors or something so you know if someone's coming," and brushed past him, returning the book back to its spot on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Jackson released the book without argument or complaint as she snatched it back. The women here were just so sassy, geez. He smirked and looked up at her as she approached the bookshelf, "Or, eyes need to be on the heads of people who will actually use them." He suggested, being his normal self. Sometimes he was so entertaining, he never knew what sarcastic remark he would come up with. That's really all other people were useful for.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Kadaj's lips curled in annoyance. "Well, you've actually caught my eyes at one of the few times they're not hidden by my hair. Count yourself lucky," Her words were sharp and cold. She didn't like people who pushed her buttons like this; it was too much of a risk the way she saw things.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:04 am

"I don't believe in luck." But he does often make references as if he does, so that wasn't really a fair fight was it? Jackson smirked at her returned demeanor, finally looking at her. She looked familiar. It was the hair. It would always be the hair. "Oh, I know you - you're Luigi's sister, right?" He starts snapping his fingers. What had he called her? Had he called her anything?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:30 am

Kadaj quirked an eyebrow. "My brother's name is Yazoo, and mine would be Kadaj," She replied, turning back to look at the boy. She was curious as to how he knew her brother but didn't let it show on her face. Her head was tilted slightly as she observed him at more length than she had initially, turquoise eyes intent.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:56 am

Jackson snickered, waving a careless hand. "Yeah, I know his name." It was even funnier a second time. He would never be able to hear his name and not think it were hilarious, it was inhumane...for Jackson. He ran a hand through his hair and adjusted his plastic frames. "I’m his roommate. Considering he got there before me." He shrugged. "Pretty cool, I guess. But he’s like most people," He snickered again. "Can’t take a joke."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:07 am

"I see," Kadaj said. Roommate huh? "And if you commented on his name I think he's lost interest in any quip people can make about it," She replied. "So I wouldn't use that as a measure of his humor." Playing with a strand of her with her gloved finger, she inquired, "What might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:00 pm

"He didn't quite see to like any of my 'quips'. I think he just lacks a free sense of humor." That wasn't really Yazoo's fault, though. Most people had a low tolerance for Jackson's overall personality. "Jackson. Jekyll. Like Jekyll and Hyde." He winked at her. "Sadly I don't transform or anything."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Kadaj leveled a slight smirk at the boy. "Well, that's too bad, sounds like that'd be pretty interesting." Her eyes held a slight glimmer of mirth as she considered what a Hyde side of this boy might be like.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:22 am

Jackson snickered, "I'm sure that it would." He nodded. "I don't do the Hyde persona anymore," It was true that he didn't. There was always a time and a place for that side of Jackson. "Only occasionally. When I need to be. It's not an entertaining show, I'll tell you that much."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:43 am

"Probably for the best," Kadaj conceded. Jackson was already a bit abrasive personality wise so his Hyde persona couldn't help matters. But there was a time for being more volatile. "I mean you seem to rub people the wrong way enough with your normal persona," Kadaj commented playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 am

"Yeah, that's typically how it goes." Jackson agreed, ruffling his hair casually. "I kind of like rubbing people the wrong way though. Except you know, when I get a little bloody here and there." He clicked his tongue and winked. "That shit's pretty interesting."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 am

Kadaj rolled her eyes, but her grin was still in place. "I guess I do too, but it's more in a way that will make them leave me alone than annoy them; it's better that way anyway. Fights are the last thing I like." Her expression had fallen as she spoke, the grin fading.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:17 am

"I very much like fights." Jackson smiled devilishly. Conflict was something that Jackson was very swift with starting and ending fights...when he wanted to, of course. "A lot of people don't know that they like it either, until they keep going, ya know? People say, 'I hate fighting,' and then they start fights, or they don't end them immediately. An interesting concept."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 am

"Ya, I guess I can see the appeal? But my power puts me off fighting a bit. Don't want to accidentally mutate someone or give them cancer." Kadaj shrugged, glancing away and letting her eyes wander idly over the book spines that came into her view. She didn't add the 'or kill them' that she was thinking. Her power still terrified her and she didn't like to let it get away from her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:49 am

"Oh, yeah," Jackson nodsded "You got the radioactivity thing going for ya." He emphasized with his hands. "Are you like resistant to radioactive material? Because that would land you a great job at a nuclear test site like that." He paused, "They get paid a lot of money for those gigs. 'Cause of the risk." He shrugged, "Hackers like me tear those places apart."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:57 am

"Ummm, I think I am? I've never experienced any negative effects from the radiation I cause at least." It was kind of nice to have people not treat it as a big deal, it made her feel more relaxed about it. "Have you ever hacked a nuclear test site then? Or do you just know of people who have?" He must be in IRTS.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:50 pm

"See? Perfect. You wouldn’t even need to tell anybody. Just tell them to pay you more and if they don’t you quit. They won't of course because it'll be 'miraculous' and all. It’s perfect." He pointed, leaning against a bookshelf and and folding his arms across his chest. "Ah..." Jackson ruffled his hair. "I’d rather not." He didn't like to think about the people he had killed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:42 pm

She smiled slightly at the thought. Her expression dropped a little as she realized she'd overstepped her bounds a bit and probably shouldn't have asked. "Right, sorry. Forget I asked."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:35 am

Jackson realized he'd made her feel bad for her question, and normally he wouldn't give a shit, but he couldn't just leave her to think she was a horrible person for some reason. "It's fine. My decisions, consequences and all that. I just don't really like it when people look at me different for the things I've done. Nott hat I could do any of it here anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 am

She was rather relieved her question hadn't messed things up. "Ya, I can understand that. There's things I don't like to think about that have happened with my powers in the past." Even if the two scenarios were a bit different, she still felt the parallel was relevant. She didn't think she could face the people from her childhood town after what happened.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:01 am

"It's probably harder for people like you with more dangerous powers. I wouldn't really know what that's like aside form the stereotypical struggle of being a genius." Jackson rolled his eyes carelessly. He kind of liked being a social outcast, or at least, he'd embraced it so much he didn't know that he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:40 am

A slight grin returned to her features. "I guess so. Emotionally tied powers can definitely make you wary of expressing yourself." She scuffed her foot against the carpeted floor. "And it's easier to hide your emotions when people can't see your expression well," She elaborated, removing her hair clips to show how her silver hair usually obscured her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next