EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Dear Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:15 am

Hello everyone! Here is where I will be posting 'letters' written by Twyla to her brother. I will be updating the thread off and on. I have included a link to Twyla's Audition thread which has some background information on Twyla and why she writes these letters that she will never send. The first letter takes place after Twyla learned about The Elite.

Twyla’s Letters

Aug 24, 2015

Dear Seiya,

It’s been awhile since I have written a letter, I think the last letter I wrote was in May when I told you how worried I was about my exams. It seems strange that only three or four months ago my biggest problem was whether or not I was going to fail my math exam or not. I passed by the way with a total mark of 86%. I did a lot better than I expected.

It’s hard writing this letter. Usually I just let my thoughts takeover the pen and watch as they spilled themselves all over the page. Usually, I just write and write and write and finally I’m done and I’m able to look at my thoughts and go through them. They are laid out for me and the problem suddenly doesn’t seem so big or as bad as I thought it was.

But this letter is hard for me. My thoughts are so jumbled up I don’t even know where to start or begin. I guess it is because our parents still do not know about my powers. There have been so many times that I have gotten close to telling them about my powers but I feel as if mother and father are not ready for such a reveal, especially mother. I do not know why but I feel as if such a revelation would destroy her. She is very fragile inside. She tries to hide it from me but I can see it. Was she this fragile when you were alive? I wonder if she is like this as a result of your death. If you were alive and with us now, would mother be better? Or would she be just as fragile?

Forgive me brother, my thoughts are leading me away from the main topic. The reason I now feel even more pressured to tell our parents about my powers is that I found something today. There was a lady who came to my school today. She gave a presentation to the school about this place, a training center for people with powers, people like me! If I were to go, I could receive training for my powers and after my training I would receive the chance to work for the United Nations. I could Help people with my powers!

I have often told you that I do not know why I was given powers or what I am supposed to do with them. While I like them and find them helpful, I have always felt that they are or could be very sinister. The shadows, while calming and peaceful, are also cold, distant and almost……cruel. I do not know another word for them. It frightens me sometimes, this feeling. I think if I went to this Training Center they could help me overcome this fear and help me to understand why I feel this way, as well as help me improve my overall abilities.

So I think I will go. I will go and I will tell our parents about my powers. It is time they knew anyways. Wish me luck.

Love your sister, Twyla Dolan

Twyla's Audition: http://elite.4rumer.com/t567-twyla-s-audtion#9029

Last edited by Twyla Dolan on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:50 am

Twyla's First Letter

December 10, 2003

Dear Seiya,

My name is Twyla Dolan. Today it is my brith birthday. I am now 6 years old. I'll bit bet you did not know you had a sester sister. I did not know I had a brethor brother until a few days ago. It is exiting exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

If we are going to be brother and sister then you have too know some stuff about me. I am a girl and I have brown hair like or moher mother. I like to where pretty dresses. I like to dance and I want to be a beautful beautiful ballerina when I grow up. I also like too play music. Right now I am leerning how to play the piano. It is very hard.

Please right write back to me soon and tell me what kind of things you like to do, okay?!?!?! But don't tell or mother. She will get very mad at me if she finds out!

Love, your little sister

Twyla Dolan

P.S I grew a piture picture of me in my ballet clothes on the back of this letter. I hope you like it!

Dear Brother Twyla_12
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:02 am

January 6, 2004

Dear Seiya,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has bin been almost a whole month since I last wrote to you! I am still trying too find out how to send the first one to you. It is very hard. I cannot ask mother becu because then she wood would get mad. She does not like to talk aboat you. I do not undrstind understand. Why doesn't she want me to know about you?

Is it becas because ffater father doesn't know about you?

I guess I could ask him aboat you but I do not thik that would be very good. He would tell mother on me. That would be bad. And I would get in trible trouble. I do not like being in trouble cause then I get spankings and they hurt a lot and they make me cry. I don't like hurting and I don't like crying. So I try not to get spankings.

If I cried would you give me a hug even if it was because I was in trouble? Mother and father don't give me hugs after spankings because they say it is because I am bing pui punih punishd punished because I got in trouble. Which I guess is impotant important but sometimes I really want a hug. They make me feel happy inside.

Love your little sister,
Twyla Dolan
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 am

March 10, 2004

Dear Seiya,

I we wish I had a picture of you. Then I could say to my friends 'this is my big brother. He is older than me and he is very big so you have to be nice to me.' That would stop them from sometimes being not nice to me. Like when we play tag, my best friend Lisa chets cheats. It is not fair and I tell her so. Then we fight. Then we get in trouble. Then we both get spankings. If I had a picture of you I bet she would niver never cheat again because you would tell her that is bad and you are an Older boy and Lisa thinks Older boys are cute and she listnes listen to what Older boys say. I wish she would listen to me.

So I need a picture of you

But the only pictures are the ones inside the box of stuff that mother has for you. Did you know she has a box for you? I think secretly she misses you and that is why she is sad sometimes. I wish mother was not sad, I do not like it when she is sad. I wish I knew how to make her butterbetter.

I asked mother about those pictures were. She said they were ultersond pictures. She said they are pictures of when a baby is still in their mother's tummy. You look weird in them. You don't look like a baby, you look like bean or a eggplant. I don't like eggplants, they taste gris gross! I wonder if I looked like a eggplant when I was inside mother. I realllllyyyyy hope not.

I asked my teacher once how babies are made. She said a stork delivers them. I don't think that is right. What does a stork have to do with ultersond pictures? I am going to ask mother and see what she says. Then I will come back and tell you what she said.

Love your little sister,
Twyla

P.S I talked to mother and I have deceded decided that I will never ever have chidren children. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:14 am

May 29, 2004

Dear Seiya,

In one week I will have my Ballet Ricit Recital. It is going to be lots of fun. I am very exit excited!!!!!!!! I am in two dances because I am in the speial special Ballet class. We do very important things in the special Ballet class cause we are not the rec class. They are not very serious. We are very serious in the special Ballet class. So we do two dances.

I will get to wear a pretty dress just like a real Ballerina!!!!! It is going to be blue and purple cause we are fearies fairies!!!!! I like being fairy. They are pretty and they get to fly. I cannot fly though, I just pretend fly when I do jumps and I put my arms out in sicond second like they are wings like my teacher tells me too.

It is going to be lots of fun because Mother is going to come watch me. She said she might bring me fower flowers!!! I like flowers. Father will not be coming though. He has to work. I wish he could come and see me dance. It would be very nice if he did. If I sent you a ticket, would you come see me dance and would you bring me flowers?

I know, I will include a ticket in this letter just for you and I will send it and then you will HAVE to come see me!!!!!!

Love your little sister,
Twyla Dolan

P.S. I actal actually put in two that way you could bring a friend.

Dear Brother How-much-should-you-charge-for-dance-recital-tickets-640x400
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:16 am

September 8, 2004

Dear Seiya,

I state started grade 2 today. It is a lot of fun. I like my teacher a lot. She is very nice and she says that we will get to do fun exprimets experiments because she really likes scenie science stuff. She said we might get silemn salmon eggs in our classroom and then we will get to watch them grow and then we will get to set them free when they are grown up enough. It sounds like fun.

Lisa is in my class and we sit together. I like sitting with Lisa. We decided that we are going to share our lunches and that we will be science partners when we do experiments. We will be the best science partners ever.

There is also a boy who sits in front of me. He has brown hair and very pretty eyes. He also has a funny laugh. His name is Nicholas. I think I like him so I am going to try and become friends with him and then maybe we will go on a date on the playground and then we get maried married. I told Lisa that I think I like Nicholas later. She said he was cute. I am glad that she agrees with me.

Love your little sister
Twyla Dolan
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:27 am

October 26, 2004

Dear Seiya,

Today was not a good day at all and right now all I want is a hug. Lisa and I broke up. We are not best friends anymore. She tried to steal Nicholas from me. She has been trying to do that since the start of school. I tried to not get mad at her because she is my best friend and I want all my friends to be friends with each other.

So I did not mind at first when Lisa invited Nicholas to play with us because I thought she was trying to help me. But then, sometimes she would start flittin flirting with him and that made me mad. Then when I told her to stop, she would say that she was just being friendly but I knew she was lying. I do not like when people lie. It is bad.

Today was the last straw. I told Lisa that I was going to ask Nicholas over to play at my house so we could become better friends but then she asked him over to Her house before me! And she did not invite me! This made me mad! So I slapped Lisa! Then she hit me back and we got in trouble with the teacher.

Mother and Father were not happy either. They said it was bad to hit Lisa and that I was acting horribly and that I had disappointed them and that I was silly for get upset over a boy. They also gave me a spanking.

Love your little sister
Twyla Dolan
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:36 am

October 28/2004

Dear Seiya,

Today was a good day. Lisa and I have apolgizd apologized to each other and we are friends again but we are still not best friends. I don't think we ever will be again. We still sit together and we are still scice science partners and we still play together but we are not best friends. We have not talked about our trick-or-treat plans. And at lunchtime, I do not give her half of my cupcake like I used to and she does not give me one of her cookies or let me have a taste of the sandwich her mom made for her. And at recess we do not go claim a basketball or a jump rope together. Like today, she went to play with another girl named Erica.

At recess I went to play with Nicholas!!!

It was fun. We played tag with three of Nicholas friends; Marco, JJ and Anna. I had fun. Afterwards, I asked him if he would like to come to my house after school. He said okay. It was fun. We walked home together and he told me funny jokes. Nicholas is very very funny. I really like him.

When we got to my house we played Lego Hogwarts on my xbox and then we played monopoly with Nina my babysitter when she told us no more electronics. Then Nina made us mac and cheese with hot dogs for dinner. Then Nicholas mom came to pick him up and he went home. But before he left he invited me to go trick-or-treating with him, JJ, Marco and Anna!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Love your little sister,]
Twyla

P.S.
I am going trick-or-treating as a Vampire Queen! I will be very scary and beautiful! Nina said she is going to show me how to make fake blood! So Cool!
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 am

Oct. 31/2004

DEAR SEIYA,

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FINISHED TRICK-OR-TREATING AND COUNTING MY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT 500 PIECES OF CANDY! I ALREADY ATE HALF OF IT! IT WAS REALLY YUMMY! I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND I LOOK SO PRETTY AND SCARY!

BYE!
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:29 am

Oct. 31/2004

Dear Seiya,

I just threw up all my candy. I ate too much of it and it made me sick. Nina told me I wasn't allowed anymore candy after a certain amount but I did not listen to her. I snuck more when she wasn't looking.

Still, I had fun. I like Marco, JJ, Anna and Nicholas, especially Nicholas. They are all so very nice. Marco went as a pirate, JJ was a clown, Anna was a Jedi Knight and Nicholas went as a box of skittles! I thought it was very funny. We got lots of candy.

Then after trick-or treating we went to a Halloween party that was hosted by the cominty community center. They had lots of treats and games and they even had a Haunted House! It was fun and scary. Things kept jumping out at us. Nicholas got scared and grab my hand. I wasn't scared though............not very scared anyway.

After Nina and I went home and she helped me count my candy and that's when I snuck more then she said I could. Then I threw up. Still it was a fun Halloween. I wish you could have come with me. I could have introduced you to everyone! I think you would have liked them all. Especially Nina, she is very fun and very pretty and she doesn't have a boyfriend, I think. But still, I bet you would like her.

Love your little sister,
Twyla Dolan

P.S. If you did like Nina, you could marry her and I could marry Nicholas. Then we could have a double wedding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Brother   Dear Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Brother
Page 1 of 1