EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) Empty
PostSubject: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 pm

After her usual round through the greenhouse Lucille decided to explore the center a little more, ofcourse she had seen the basics; her room, the greenhouse and the gardens. She had walked past all the little stores as the only one that really stood out for her was the bookstore. She smiled as she decided to take a look inside. she stepped in and looked in awe at all the books in here "Cet endroit est incroyable.." she said in a soft tone as she sometimes used French words. An old habit from her time in paris.

(Cet endroit est incroyable means "this place is amazing" in French Wink just in case)
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Jackson didn't much care for books, normally, but he was sure that this island had the largest selection of everything that they could even imagine, so he just had to be sure first...sort of. His ears perked up at the sound of someone speaking French. He looked over to discover a girl murmuring it to herself. Jackson snickered lightly. "Everyone speaks French in this place." He grumbled to himself. "Amazing, though? You don't think that's an overstatement?" He said, finally looking to the girl.

(Thanks Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Lucille looked up hearing a voice. She blinked a few times since he was actually the first one who understood French. She gave him a small smile. "well not if you like books." she pointed out. "You speak French?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:54 pm

"Yeah, well, there is that." He agreed dryly with a small nod, putting a hand into the hip pocket of his slacks. He was scratching the back of his head when she asked him about French. "Fremch, Italian, Spanish; the romance languages are all the same, honestly. You speak one you speak 'em all." He gave a careless shrug. "What about you? You from France?"
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Lucille had to hold back a chuckle at his dry reaction. He looked like a mr know it all. Maybe he had his reasons. "You speak all those languages?" she asked a bit amazed even though the man seemed unimpressed himself. She nodded. "yeah I lived in paris." she said. "Oh I almost forgot. My name is Lucille" she said with a small smile. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Jackson nodded in confirmation. "Yup. And a few more." He didn't really want to tell her all of the languages he actually spoke. Being a hacker het met people from all over the world, illegal internet activity was definitely something all countries had in common. "I'm Jackson. Nice to meet you Lucille."
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Lucille was still a bit amazed. he must be really smart. That or he had lived in a lot of places. " That's nice" she said with a smile. So his name was Jackson. "Its nice to meet you aswell Jackson" she replied with a small nod. "what brought you here to the bookstore?" she asked. He wasn't as impressed as she was but she was curious about what kind of books he would like if that was the reason he was here. She wasn't sure of it though.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:05 pm

"The coffee." Jackson answered with a nod. He didn't actually come for the coffee, t was definitely a pleasant touch, but it wasn't true. At least not fully. "I actually came expecting to see something unusual. The people here aren't like average people on the street, you know? I just go around the island expecting to see someone slip up...or meet interesting people." He didn't actually care if he met people or not. But this girl seemed way too fragile for that. "Nerds tend to hang around where the collection of knowledge is. So that's where I and my fellow nerds tend to be. Like a magnetic pull or something. Dunno." Jackson was kind of just talking to talk now.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Lucille chuckled. "they also have coffee here? how come I haven't been here earlier" she said as she tried to joke a little. She listened to him. He was right there were people out there with really amazing powers. "I see your point there" she said. "If I may ask. Is your power the reason why youre this smart or is there another reason" she asked. she knew there was a division for really smart people like him. It would be logical if he was from that division indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Jackson shrugged, "Probably because most books have been converted to PDFs." He mumbled. "My power?" Was it really a power? He didn't really think so, but, whatever. "I mean, I guess so. I can't say for sure since it isn't like I would be able to strip my power for a day..." He paused, "Maybe if someone around here had negational abilities I'd be able to tell you for sure. But if you want my opinion, I'd have to say that it's possible." He gave her a skeptical look, "You aren't like from a horror movie or anything right? You're not one of those little girls who transforms into a sadistic flesh eating demon, are you?" Little girls creeped him out, that was why he kept his younger sister at a distance...well more than the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)   Books everywhere (Tag Jackson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Books everywhere (Tag Jackson)
Page 1 of 1