EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} Empty
PostSubject: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:28 am

Yazoo's eyes were locked on his luggage, a tinge of annoyance glimmering in their turquoise depths as he contemplated unpacking. Flopping back onto his bed, he debated whether to do so now or put it off. He knew he'd probably regret it if he did the latter.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 am

Jackson didn't carry a lot of luggage on him. He hadn't really accumulated too many things. All he really had were his clothes and his laptop. He could've left his clothes in his opinion and just brought his laptop, but the what would the other people think of him? Not much probably. He walked into the dorm discovering no one there. So he kept going to the bedroom where he discovered a boy sitting on the bed. Jackson stared at him a few moments before sighing and approaching his own bed, lowering his laptop bag on the bed and his backpack on the floor. "I'm Jackson." He introduced simply.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 am

Yazoo's gaze flickered over to the newcomer, pushing himself up to a sitting position. His long hair glinted slightly in the light as he did so. "My name's Yazoo," he greeted, taking in Jackson's apparently small amount of belongings. "I take it you're my roommate then?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 am

"Yazoo," Jackson repeated, removing his laptop from the bag. "Is that something like a battle cry?" He smirked. "Like in Mario. Luigi!" He mimicked the voice from the videogame before pushing his glasses onto his face, "I'd have to assume that I am considering we're both in this room." Jackson smiled coldly. Jackson's never been a sociable character. "You look like you'd be great for a Loreal commercial, friend." Jackson sneered before snickering. "Cool name though, really. Yazoo!"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:19 am

Yazoo rolled his eyes. He was used to people finding his name strange; whether it was good or bad strange depended on the person. Jackson already was starting to rub him the wrong way, but he didn't let it show outwardly. He let a slight grin tinge his features, eyes rather cold as he replied, "It's actually taken from a band name. My parent's were fans of the group." He ran a strand of his hair through his fingers at the Loreal commercial comment. "And yes, I suppose so," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:27 am

Jackson's eyes flicker up to Yazoo, "Was it an indie group?" Jackson puts a hand under his chin, "Cause I'm getting an indie vibe from it. I mean, it could very well be a scream group or an irish folk group, but I'm just thinking indie." Jackson ran a hand through his own hair. "You never think about cutting it? You're like a walking spider silk willow tree."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:36 am

Yazoo smiled slightly. "No, it was a synthpop group from the 80's," he clarified. "And not really; I like it long. It can be a bit annoying to get out of the way sometimes, but I'm pretty good at putting it up when I need to." He chuckles softly at the tree comment.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:41 am

"Synthpop," Jackson echoed, "Like synthetic soda?" His eyes glinted in amusement. Jackson knew very well what synthpop was, but he'd never let this guy know that. At least not right now. "I can't really say that that's a fair excuse to give you the name your parents did." Jackson paused, squinting at Yazoo, "So you wear it long like a girl because you like it?" He repeated as if it were the most incredulous thing he'd ever heard. "I mean that's cool and all but I mean, dude...do the ladies dig that?" Jackson smirked, waiting for this answer. He was surely fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:05 am

"I'm sure the genre would appreciate that comparison," he quipped back with a smirk.  "And I suppose it was a bit of a difficult name sometimes; other kids weren't always the nicest about it," He admitted.  He'd gotten quite used to not letting other people's thoughts on him bother him though.  It had probably helped him in the long run.  "That's right.  And it really depends on the person but ya, some girls like it."  It had been a high school girlfriend who had encouraged him to keep it long when some people gave him flack about it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:13 am

"I'm sure it wouldn't since I doesn't have an opinion or any sort of realization of anything for that matter." But it was a lovely thought. "Yeah, I bet you did. I mean, I could share my own sob story about school, but I mean neither of us really gives a shit, right?" Jackson grins, holding his hands out. "Am I right or am I right?" Jackson scratched his head, "If that's what they like." He snorted. "So what do you even do? Does your hair have a mind of its own?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:31 am

"I get the feeling neither or us are keen on talking about school," Yazoo agreed.  "As for my power, no it doesn't have to do with my hair," he chuckled.  "I have super resistance.  Heat, cold, radioactivity, sickness, things like that; they don't really affect me.  Or at least, it needs to pretty extreme for them to."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:38 am

Jackson arched his pierced brow at that. That wasn't very creative. He frowned. "That must be useful for hot weather and blistering cold." Probably not much else. "You ever played firefighter and thrown yourself into blistering inferno? That'd be pretty badass. I probably wouldn't do it." Jackson looks to his computer again. "Too selfish."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 am

"Can't say I have. It allowed me to save my sibling's life when we got stranded in a snowstorm though." His expression darkened slightly at the memory. "And it makes me essentially immune to my sister's power."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 pm

"Well that's useful." Jackson said sarcastically with a matching grin. "Hmm...what's her power?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:48 pm

"She's able to manipulate radiation. She's not the best at it though; she sometimes accidentally creates dangerous amounts of radiation when she gets upset."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Now that was an intriguing thought. How come he didn't have a power like that? Jackson thought to himself, more interested with his sister now. Not that he'd go looking for her. He was never that interested...unless said person was in the cyber network with him somewhere. "That's a convenient power, then." Someone like her definitely should be here, Jackson went on in his head. She probably unintentionally gave some poor kid four fingers and no belly button. Jackson snorted, his eyes flickering to Yazoo. That was a funny thought.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Yazoo nodded, quirking an eyebrow at Jackson at what he guessed was an amused noise. He wondered what he was thinking. "Ya, it helps us that I have the power I do."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm

"Well, with that in mind I would prefer not to interact with your sister simply to avoid some sort of accidental radiation leak...and judging from my personality, I'd probably be skulking around the place all green." Jackson pushed his glasses onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Yazoo grinned, glancing down. "That's probably for the best. You might rub her the wrong way, no offense. She tends to be pretty stand-offish. If you see someone with hair like mine but shoulder length that's her. The resemblance is pretty obvious."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Jackson raises a shoulder carelessly before looking up at his roommate again, cracking his knuckles. "It usually is. I rub most people the wrong way. Sometimes it's intentional, sometimes people just can't take a joke. It all depends on your sense of humor." Jackson looks back at his laptop muttering, "Which most people seem to lack..." He looked up again. "I bet it is. The hair color is kind of a marker."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Yazoo nodded in understanding. Some people were much more touchy when it came to jokes or sarcastic attitudes; it all depended. "It is a pretty clear marker," He agreed, adding on, "And our eyes are both pretty vivid. If hers start getting more green then turquoise it's a bad sign though."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Jackson's rubbing people the wrong way did involved his crude an dark sense of humor, but he was just an asshole at heart and that was that. Jackson gave Yazoo a funny look at the mention of her eyes. "Does she transform into the Hulk?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Yazoo laughed softly at the question, seeing where the comparison could be drawn. "No she doesn't. It just means she's making the radiation level rise." He mostly told people so they could either get out or talk her down from it should it happen. He knew Dajay would only suffer from accidentally hurting someone again.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Jackson knew that this was probably the case, but once again he just couldn't pass up the opportunity. He was very petty. "Oh, well, thanks for the heads up, friend." Jackson says to him, actually meaning it even though he was sure that he'd have been able to deduct that if the situation called for it.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Yazoo nodded in response, standing up to start moving his clothes into his dresser. He figured he might as well do it now. It wasn't like it would mean they'd become incapable of talking while he did so after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} Empty

Back to top Go down

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next