EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Jackson glanced up when Yazoo moved. Realizing he was only putting his things in his dresser, Jackson shrugged it off carelessly. He could probably do that in five minutes. Government law doesn't apply here right? So violating someone's personal data shouldn't be a problem should it? Jackson weighed that in his mind. He should probably dig up some more information on that before he goes violating other people's privacy. In the meantime, he should probably go nab an EVE. Jackson chuckled at the list of numbers and random words on his screen. He loved messing with people.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}   B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 am

Yazoo glanced curiously over at his roommate as he worked on unpacking.  He wasn't entirely sure what to make of him yet.  Hopefully his initial sense of annoyance and distaste for him was misplaced and after getting used to each other a bit more they'd get along well.  They seemed to be able to.
Back to top Go down

B-019 - I Take It You're My Roommate? {Tag:Jackson}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2