EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne Empty
PostSubject: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:05 am

Time: A little after Elite has opened
Weather: A little cloudy but mostly sunny in this part of the world
Environment: Two long halls splitting in a two ways, one went left and one went right with a lot of doors where the rooms for agents would live
Looks: Dark pink hair, a piercing in her right nostril and black earrings all serve to establish her rebellious image. She wears a white shirt with a pink skull wearing shades and putting a finger to its lips, covered by a worn green coat with pink patterns on the back and sides, with the sleeves slightly tucked up, along with a wristband. She wears dark red shorts over black ripped tight leggings and dark lavender pink boots.

Fetch had just found her way to her dormitory and looked at her card where her room number and who she would get as room-mate, she never had a roommate before.
She hoped it wasn't a boring person or it would be very boring and long years of her life.
As she walked down the hallway reading the numbers on the little white board with numbers on she quickly found her place where she would be staying with another person, looked like she was the first to arrive, "sweet!" she said and walked right in, like she already owned the place.
As she stood in the living room of her new home, she pulled up a laptop her father had brought on her 16 birthday, it was mostly used for her music which she didn't waited another minute before pressing start on the play button on her screen. Out of the speakers came Bad Reputation by Joan Jett. Fetch let the laptop stay on the table, playing the song in a relatively high volume.
Since she was the first one to be here, she picked the bed closest to the door with rolling her luggage bag up to the side of the bed and leaving the bedroom to enter the living room again, beginning to check for stuff, see what is what in the home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Fawn was rolling her bags down the hallway. Looking around the hallway and then at the piece of paper with her room number on it and a map of the building.
If only she had a good sense of direction she wouldn't look like a fool with simple tasks like these. But one thing she had was a good memory of routes she used often. So soon enough these hallways would become familiar to her also.
After finding the door to her room she stopped outside it to check the room number once again and couldn't help but to notice the loud music coming from the room. The music sounded a little angry and fast paced. Not really the kind she herself was used tom but everyone had their tastes.
She was about to knock on the door before she realized how silly it was to knock on the door of her own room. Instead she just opened the door and pulled her bags in. "Hello!" She called out a cheerful greeting to her new roommate as she closed the door after herself.
She left her bags by the door and walked to the girl that was to be her new living partner. Extending her hand for shaking. "I'm Fawn Wayne. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:40 am

Fetch hadn't heard when the door open due to the loud music or the fact that her new roommate walked inside and stood in the living room. First when the girl came close enough which got her to react and turn around, "What?!" She asked the new roommate placing a hand at her ear, but the music was way to loud, so she jumped down from the chair she stood on and walked past the girl and her raised hand for a handshake. Fetch paused the music and turned to her new roommate with a cheerful grin, "hey! I Abigail Price, but call me Fetch" Returning the greetings and took the girls hand and shook her hand quickly.
"Neat to finally meet my roommate, I've already conquered one of the beds in the bedroom" she added giving her a grin before dropping down on the sofa with her left knee bend and placed on the edge of the sofa and her right leg placed on the ground. Fetch never had a roommate before, so this was a new thing for her, she had a brother and sister, but they all had their own rooms, since their father earned enough living to have a rather big house.
She just knew that this would be some interesting years of her life now, living with another power human and training to get better, badder, stronger and faster in using their powers.
Beside, she much rather have a roommate than a father constant snaps after her.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 am

"Nice to meet you too." Fawn said moving further into the room and taking a glance at the bedrooms. "Well as long as there is a bed left for me I won't complain." She said giving a light hearted laugh.
The rooms were small and simple, but she still found them cute. Not like her former rooms back at home where everything was all just way too clean and grand and proper. This felt much better and natural.
"I hope you don't mind me asking but why is your nickname Fetch?" She asked moving towards the couch to take a seat as well.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Fetch looked at Fawn, her new roommate, "Guess my sister thought it suited me since I always loved throwing fireballs, or fire-jabs as I like to call them, after stuff she threw up in the air, and it just stuck with me, to be honest I don't really remember anymore" she explained. "So what's your reason for coming here?" She asked turning at bit towards Fawn, so she wouldn't have to turn her head everytime she wanted to look at her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

She giggled a little at the story. "Sounds like you and your sister are really close. I am envious. I don't have any siblings, so I grew up alone." She said explaining herself.
"Well I am here because I am not really cut out to be a lady and I can't really stay cooped up in my parents house all my life. Being an agent sounds much more exciting and it's a good way to do some real good for this world. What about you? Why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Ha, one would think that but she could be such an evil bitch sometimes, guess that runs in the female gender, in my family" she replied with a laugh. "Really? Wait you aren't some kind of royal princess, right?" She asked Fawn with a raised eyebrow. "Well I was dragged here by my father, that bastard, I guess he wanted me out of my gang activities, but I think local authority had a hand in it since they were the once to tell my father about this place" She explained with no concern for her being in a gang. Some people didn't understood how Fetch could take gang activities so lightly since where she came from, was quite a problem.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Fawn felt a little foolish now. Realizing that she and her roommate were coming from two different worlds.
She cast her eyes down at her lap and started to fiddle with the hem of her shirt. Finding a good little thread she found she could start pulling on. "No I am not a princess. At least I don't think so. My mother and father are rich and famous. I was more like a doll they sometimes put on display to shine their public image. I never fitted into their world so I decided to find one where I would fit."
She turned her head to look at the purple haired girl. "So you don't want to become an agent here? Since your father made you come here."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Fetch gave Fawn an elevator look and smiled teasingly to her, "No wonder, you're an extremely pretty doll" she teased her with a smirk. "But seriously, didn't you just say screw them? That is something I would have done" she asked in a bit of a surprise actually if her parents had wanted to show how pretty and all that bullshit to everyone else. She would have left long before they would have had that chance or she would just have burned down the house, one of those two probably, Fetch could be a bit of an extremist sometimes in her thinking and saying and it didn't bother her at all, even if people commented on it. "Yea sure, I get legal permission to burn and get better at burning stuff, I mean it can't get any better than that" she replied with a big cheerful grin. "And one day I can challenge my father and beat her" she further explained and raised her hand and ignited her wild-fire to dance around her hand, though she made it go away a few seconds after she ignited it, cause if her fire caught on to something, it could end up badly for their room and she would probably end up getting kicked out and then she wouldn't hear the end of her father's bullshit of taking responsibility as a grown up.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:26 am

She blushed a little. It was always so easy to say that one could leave. And perhaps it was easy for some people to just take off and leave. But it was never the case for Fawn. "It's easier said than done to be honest. I didn't have anyone else I could go to than my parents. Besides it wasn't that bad. Dad was always working and mom was either doing a movie or traveling around the world or shopping. So I got to stay home alone allot."
She then gave a giggle at the girls words. "Sounds like you don't like your father that much. At least we have that in common. What about your mother? You have talked about your sister and father so far."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Fetch thought about what Fawn said for a second and shook her head, "nope, can't see how it would be difficult in leaving, I did it after..." she paused and looked at her hands and clutched it, though her sudden quietness disappeared when Fawn asked about her father and mother. "Well left just call it a love/hate relationship we have, and my mother, you mean my biological mother? Well, she died when I was.. I think 2 or 4, something like that, can't really remember much of her, other what I've been told by my sister, brother and father" she explained and looked at Fawn with her ash gray eyes colour.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Fawn sensed she had hit some sort of nerve as the girl trailed off. "I am sorry, I do not mean to pry." She said gently. "And I am sorry for your loss." Well they started off on an awkward basis. Perhaps it was better to change to lighter topics.
"Uhm... I suck at being smooth, but I hope we can make good roommates. And that I won't get on your nerves with my antics." She hoped this would be a much lighter topic than the parent issues.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:14 pm

"Yea.. well shit happens" she replied back, Fetch's mood suddenly changed 360 degrees and it was nowhere to be seen on her as she turned her whole body to face Fawn. "What? No not at all Fawn, My brother is just a.. a sore point to talk about" she assured her with a wave of her hand. "so, how big were your house and did you family have like an underground spy center?!" she asked giving her a curious but kind of a hopeful look.
Fetch had never been in a rich person's house, but she heard some stories from her gang brothers and sisters, that rich people always had some kind of expensive hobby hidden away from outsiders, course Fetch didn't believe half of the tales, but some of them could be at least a little true and possible and now that she had a rich man's daughter as roommate, she could maybe get some juice secrets from her! And it suddenly hit Fetch, wait, Fawn Wayne, that name sounded familiar. "Hey Fawn, does your parents own some businesses companies in the bigger cities?" Fetch asked, moving a little closer to Fawn, squeezing her eyes a bit like she tried to figuring out something about her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:07 am

It sounded so funny to her that someone would think there was a secret spy centre in her basement. Well there were allot of weird rooms rich people had built in their houses, but spy centres were not one of those. "Sorry, no spy stuff. My father has whole room just to store wines. That is probably the weirdest room he has." She blushed a little. "He pays a small fortune for some rare bottle of wine and just keeps them all in one room and rarely opens one to drink it." She explained a bit awkward. She didn't want to brag with how rich her family was.
She blushed deeper shade of red when the girl seemed to piece together her last name and her fathers companies. "Yes.... Father owns everything under the Wayne name.... And mother used to be an actress.... I... kinda... made her retire.... ehe..." She gave an awkward laugh towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:54 am

"Arh damn" she said and snapped her fingers while leaning a little back again. "Oh well, guess not all tales of rich people are true, did you know that there was some rich asshole who actually had a secret lab in his basement and like the FBI had to storm the place?!" she told Fawn waving her arms to make her story more believable. "HA, your father would hate if we had been friends before the Elite center place, cause I would totally pay a visit to your dear ol' father's rare bottle collection and getting wasted with you!" she laughed over the image she got from the sentence, but when Fawn told Fetch about her father's companies she thought of why the Wayne name sounded familiar. "I think I've stolen from your father's companies multiple times actually, back when I worked for a gang who did illegal things for big business assholes" she explained, or she was pretty sure it was Wayne's companies they robbed some few times back then.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 pm

Fawn couldn't help but to laugh a little. "Well good, he deserves to be stolen from now and then." She said feeling rather brave for saying that. But the truth was if her father had heard her say that she surely would be a deep shade of red from embarrassment.
"Well you still could get wasted with me on his wines. If he ever invites me over to his apartment again." And that was a big if.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:49 pm

"Haha yea show your parents who's the boss!" Fetch laughed at Fawns brave burst about her father's business."I'm gonna keep you on that promise Fawn"  Fetch replied giving teasing smile, "But I doubt your father would like having his precious little girl having a friend like me with you to his house, not that it would matter, I got other ways to get inside houses" said Fetch and laughed a little.
Fetch suddenly got up from the sofa and loped to her laptop and put a new song on and began loping back over to Fawn and took her hands in hers and pulled Fawn up while dancing, "common, dance with me, I wanna see the rich girl let lose!" she said with a cheerful smile while moving Fawns arms back and forth to make her dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 am

"Well if he ever invites me and I get to bring a plus one I'll give you a call and he has nothing to complain about it." She said sort of starting to like this new rebellious attitude in herself.
She watched Fetch get up from the couch and move to the laptop to put on more music. And then she returned to her and begun enticing her to dance. Fawn couldn't help to giggle a little in delight. It seemed fun, but she had never really been to many parties. "I know how to waltz. Does that count as letting loose?" She asked jokingly, trying to mimic Fetch's dancing style a little.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:33 am

Fetch smiled happily as Fawn joined in or at least trying. "Haha not even close, just do as I do and don't think too much, just move your body like no tomorrow!" She said with a cheering voice and let go of Fawn's hands while shaking her own hips as she moved her arms and hands freely around, not giving a shit what other would think.
"That's it, let your inner rebel lose and shut the rich girl off for a second!" she complimented with a cheering laughter. Fetch jumped up on the sofa and continuing her dance with Fawn, shaking every part of her body with no order or discipline.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:43 am

She laughed, deciding just to not bother with it if she looked or felt ridiculous. Swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music and daring to take a few steps here and there.
"Can you stop calling me the rich girl?" She asked in between the dancing. "At least in public. I don't want people to think I am somehow different from them just because I am rich." She had been bullied enough in her life to not want that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:05 pm

"You got it Fawn" Fetch replied not in anyway wanted Fawn to feel picked on, she herself had never been picked on or bullied, but that was probably because 'normal' people was scared shitless of her, since she could burn then or give them very bad third degree burns and people knew Fetch wasn't afraid of burning people if they pissed her off. Fetch jumped down from their sofa and took both Fawns hands and continued the dancing but this time with Fawns hands in hers, so they would dance in a way together, but in their own order.
"You're good!" she complimented Fawn with a laughing smile as she saw Fawn really let loose. This was always fun for her and it became even better to do it with another person who could just let go of discipline and order.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Fawn laughed. This was really fun. She held on to Fetch's hands and then twirled Fetch around and under her arm to her embrace and swayed with her there for a while before whirling her back out again. Giggling. "Well you are the master."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:01 am

Fetch was dancing randomly with Fawn when Fawn did something Fetch didn't quite expected and was caught completely off guard, but didn't stop dancing with Fawn, "wow easy there pro" she comment on her professional move with a smirk on her lips. A sudden stop in the music made fetch look a bit confused over at her laptop but stopped the dancing for a bit. What the hell laptop?" She asked annoyed while walking over to see what the problem was, "oh you got the be kidding me.. piece of shit laptop" she cursed. She looked at Fawn, "my laptop ran out of power.. I knew I should have recharged my crap laptop before going on that stupid plane!" she cursed again and went annoyed in the other room to look for her charger in her backpack. A "Aha!" came from the bedroom and right after reappeared Fetch again and coupled the charger to the laptop. She turned to Fawn with a grin, "well that was fun, what now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:35 am

She laughed. "Well we could start settling in and unpack." She suggested going to her bags and starting to pull them to the bedroom. "Which desk do you want?" She asked after emerging from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Fetch looked at the two desks in the room and shrugged her shoulders, eh, doesn't matter to me, already picked the bed I want, so you just pick which you want" she answered while turning on her laptop after it had shut down from zero power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne   So you're my roommate?! -  Fawn Wayne Empty

Back to top Go down

So you're my roommate?! - Fawn Wayne
Page 1 of 1