EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) Empty
PostSubject: So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)   So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Mavis walked through the hallway with her belongings. She looked at the room numbers. 018, 019 Ah! there it was 020! She sighed in relief and smiled as she got into the room. She was really glad she didn't have to take her stuff all up to the third floor where the mixed floor was. After sitting down and talking to xion a bit she decided it was time to get to her room and meet her roommate. atleast if she was already there.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)   So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:56 am

As soon as the door was open there was a small bit of old rock music playing as a rambunctious looking gal with pig tails stood on a bed her door open as she sang along to the lyrics putting up some weird looking abstract art posters on the wall grinning when she was done and hopping off the bed. Skidding to a stop as she saw Mavis laughing "woops... did not know I had an audience, talk about awkward"
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)   So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Mavis had opened the door seeing a girl singing along with some kind of rock music and hopping on her bed. The black haired girl tried to hold back a chuckle but failed as she saw anna turn once the sound left her lips. "Its okay" she said still smiling. Her room mate seemed like fun to say atleast. "Im mavis im your room mate" she said. She got in and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)   So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 am

Anna fixed herself up totally trying to put up that cool girl shtick as she straightened out her shirt and tossed back on of her pigtails "Cool, totally sorry about moving your bed but thought we could have more space between us this way. Do you know how to cook? cause I really dont so if you dont I imagine alot of cafeteria food in our future"
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)   So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 pm

mavis chuckled. "oh that's fine" she said looking at the beds. She put her stuff next to the empty bed and smiled. "I don't know actually. I know how to cook. The taste is a different story though" she said jokingly. "Its not that bad I hope. atleast I wont blow up the kitchen that's a thing" she said with a chuckle. "and otherwise cafeteria food doesn't sound that bad." she added still smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)   So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake) Empty

Back to top Go down

So you are my roommate? (Tag Anna blake)
Page 1 of 1