EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} Empty
PostSubject: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:41 am

Hiccup had finally managed to solve the problem with Mittens! He had come early to the zoo to talk with the zoo keeper and, after much talking with both him and Mittens, she had actually agreed for her to stay in his room, on the condition she would behave. No big deal then, Mittens could have a horrible, horrible personality but she did know how to behave. And now finally he could come visit the zoo without risking to lose his beloved grumpy cat because of some EVE!
So now, while Mittens was wondering freely around the zoo, he was finally taking his time to greet all his pets, especially the dogs that, even if they were having quite a good time there, missed him much in those days!
"Calm down boys, calm down! I'm here, shhhh... I just had some rough days, Mittens didn't want to stay and we had to find a way to keep her out... No Dodger, you can't stay out too! You like it here, so don't try to complain!"
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

Since early this morning Fawn had decided to come to the zoo and get to know the inhabitants of the place. She decided to help the staff with cleaning the cages and enclosures and feeding the animals. It sure was hard work, but she enjoyed it. Also she could talk to the animals while she was doing her job.
Some animals were easy to connect with. Some would require more work to connect with. Like this raccoon she thought she was having a nice conversation with. But as she moved to pet the raccoon she got scratched on the back of her hand. "Ow!! No need to be rude!" She said to the raccoon and got up to leave. The scratches on her hand stung a little and bled.
She got out of the enclosure and locked the door behind her. There was a water facet close by near where the dogs were kept. Making her way there to wash her wound before it would get infected.
There was a guy there, greeting the dogs. Nothing special there, but when her ears picked up that he was actually replying back to the dogs. Like a real conversation.
Fawn perked up a bit. So he talked to animals too? It sort of intrigued her. Never having met someone like her.
Closing the facet and moving towards the enclosure she leaned on the fence a bit. Just watching the guy play with the dogs for a while. "Are those your dogs?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 am

Hiccup was still cuddling the dogs, who were quite fighting to get the most attentions out of Hiccup, and he was still trying to calm them all down when he suddenly heard a voice calling "Uh? Oh... yes, yes they are." He replied with a smile to the girl that was now staring at him and the dogs, making him just a bit self-conscious. He would always still decide to talk to the animals, but still... he didn't love looking like a crazy guy talking to animals...
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:20 am

It amused her a little bit how shy the boy acted towards her. "All of them? Wow. How many pets do you have here?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 am

"Ah... ll-let me think... it's those 3 big boys" he started, gesturing toward the dogs "2 parrots, 2 hedgehogs, 3 hamsters, 3 rabbits, 2 snakes and a turtle... and then a cat that stays with me, not to count the dog I left home" he concluded with a sheepish smile: he knew it was quite a zoo on its own...
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Fawn opened her eyes impressed. "Wow that is impressive." She said smiling softly. "I wish I had pets with me too. But I haven't been able to bring myself to get any after my dog died." She said looking to the ground a little sad. And also bit angry. Thinking about the death of Rosalie always stirred up those feelings in her.
She shook her head to try to get the thoughts out of her head. Looking back up at the boy. "Can I come and pet them?" She asked him. Well she could have asked from the dogs directly, but she thought it would be more polite to ask him first since he was their owner.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 pm

He chuckled at her expression, but then his expression turned into sadness and guiltiness as soon as she mentioned the death of her dog "I'm sorry... I really am..." he replied with a serious expression "I know how hard it can be to lose someone..." and he purposely used the term 'someone', not pet, not something, after all, in a way, they were people too to him.
As she asked if she could pet them he nodded, smiling gently again: normally he would have told her to ask them directly, but... he knew them too well, cuddles were only too welcome! "Sure, go right ahed. They love attentions!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}   Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn} Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting my friends {TAG Fawn}
Page 1 of 1