EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

finding new friends (TAG Zack)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

finding new friends (TAG Zack) Empty
PostSubject: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:41 pm

After Alisa already met her roommate, she was sure they would become friends. So she went to the wide grass area with a few tables here and there and sat down in the grass somewhere. It was such a big island and  every place she had already been to was truely wonderful and has everything she could imagine. She got herself an apple and a bunch of grapes, so she took the apple and bit into it. Her mood was really on the top and she layed her head in the neck to enjoy the sun shining down on her.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Zack exhaled slowly. He was still waiting for a few things before he could get the key to his room. He took a few deep breaths. As restlessness took over he started to stretch. His wings moved along with him. At first they used to bother him to be so apparently different from everyone else. Now he embraced it. He wouldn't give up flying for the world. He didn't realize he wasn't alone in the field.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:52 pm

When Alisa heard some noise behind her, she turned around. There was a guy standing with.. wings! She was totally impressed, they were so huge and seemed so strong, she immidiately had the wish to have a pair on her own. Then her glance went from the wingsto the guy. He was really handsome, but seemed to be annoyed. She bit her lip and fought with herself if she should talk to him or not. Eventually she said: "Hey, uhm.... you look like you need a break... Do you want some grapes maybe?", she asked and her cheeks blushed while talking to the guy. Wow, she was really brave today. Must be because of her good mood.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 am

"Huh?" Zack instantly paused and looked around. Of course the woman was standing behind him so he had to lift his wing to look at her. A bright grin spread across his face. "Well how could I say no to someone as pretty as you?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:11 am

She completely blushed now when he called her pretty. "Uh.. thank you...", she replied and gave him a cute little smile. It looked like he was the flirty-type... she wondered if that was good or not, but she wanted to give him a chance. Maybe he was totally nice behind that flirty facade.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:25 am

Zack sat down next to her. His wings curled behind him, seemingly sheltering him from the sun, however he spent so much time outdoors he no longer needed to protect himself from the sun's rays. "So, do you have a name?" he asked. "I'm Zack!"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:46 pm

"It's Alisa.. nice to meet you Zack", she replied with a cute smile on her lips. Then she pointed on the fruits she brought with. "If you want some, just go ahead", she said friendly and put one of the grapes into her mouth herself. She couldn't resist to look at his wings. Being right next to her, they were even more impressive.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Zack reached out and took a grape. He tossed it up into the air and caught it in his mouth. He was about to do it again when he noticed her staring. He made a show of flexing them for her so she could see the full motion of his wings. "Nice, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 pm

"Oh, wow, yes absolutely!", she answered, looking back into his eyes, still really impressed. "They are so beautiful and they seem to be sooo strong...I've never seen anyone with wings...except for angels of course...uhhh, I mean, I didn't see a real angel of course...or are you one?", she said and she blushed because of her own words. She felt so stupid saying those embarassing things to him. She probably better shut up before she made a complete fool out of herself. "I'm sorry, that was a stupid question..", she said and put a wisp of her hair behind her ear. She was still really impressed by them. She wondered how they would feel like...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:52 pm

"I could be an angel for you if you wanted me to be," Zack said with a wink. But then he shook his head. He didn't want her to actually believe he was a real angel. He was just special. "Nah, I'm not really an angel though. Just born with 'em."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:58 pm

She chuckled and also blushed at his comment. "Oh, that's really interesting", she said with glowing eyes, "Do all your family members have wings like that?" She wondered if it had been much pain for his mother to give birth to him when he already had wings... But she would never ask that, that was just too personal and totally ambarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 pm

"Nope. Just me." Zack said. "Hey, you want to feel them? Just don't pull the feathers." He stretched his wings out so she could touch the span of them. He always did like it when people touched them. It felt something similar to someone running their hand through his hair. Well, as long as the person didn't yank or pull on his feathers.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm

"R-really? I'm allowed to..?", she asked with big eyes. When he nodded, she reached out for one of the wings and touched it gently. "Oh, wow, they feel so soft and fluffy!", she said and gave him a sunny smile. "You're such a lucky one having them!", she said with a cute smile and continued to caress his wing. It felt so pliant, she just couldn't stop. It was totally amazing. "Do you feel that?", she asked, because she was touching it very charily.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:32 pm

"You should try flying. Nothing I've ever done has beat it yet." Zack said. He smiled as she touched his wings. He took great pride in his wings and made sure they always looked their best. When he was a kid he couldn't say the same but now that he was older, he really did like making sure they looked their best. "Yeah, I feel it."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

"Oh, I would really love to fly! Yes, I'm sure this must be the best feeling in the world..!", she said smiling. She was wondering if he was able to take someone with him for a fly. Otherwise her power would definitely let her taking a fly. Even if she didn't know if she would be able to do this by herself because she had no experience. She wondered if he would share his mind someday with her so they could take a fly together...that would be so amazing. "Oh, okay", she gave him a smile again before she was looking at the wings again. "Does it feel like somebody touches your skin? And I wonder...do you sometimes sleep on them? Because it must be so endlessly comfortable to lie donw on them..", she asked and looked at him again. She had to admit she had totally the desire to push her face into those fluffy feathers...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:55 pm

"I love flying. It's a great stress relief as long as you aren't afraid of heights." Zack said. And crashing wasn't too much fun but that was better left unsaid. He tended to push himself a little harder than most flyers he met. "I guess it you could say it feels like my hair. Er, I sleep on my side. I don't know. Doesn't feel comfortable to really sleep on them and if I do they fall asleep. Nothing's worse than when my wings won't work right."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 pm

"Oh yes, I can imagine that! Sounds like much fun.", she said smiling. She definitely had to try that out someday..if he'd let her. "Ah, alright. Mh, I'm sorry", she chuckled a little and stopped petting his wing now, even that was almost addicting. "The question wasn't really smart anyways", she said and her cheeks got slightly red. "But, okay, that's all really interesting!", she said eventually and looked at him friendly and then took another bit of her apple. He was really a nice guy. "You must hear those questions really often I suppose. I hope I'm not annoying you."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:12 pm

"No, it's cute!" Zack said. He ran his hand through his own wings and found a feather out of place. He tried to tuck it back but then realized it was only out of place because it was loose so he plucked it out. "Hey, everyone I know is used to the 'guy with the wings' so I don't mind at all." He twirled the feather in between his fingers. It was long but not too long, at least the size of his hand and luckily not one of his flight feathers.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm

She blushed a little when he called her cute. "They call you "the guy with the wings"? That's not nice!", she said almost outraged. "If they talk about you, they should use your name. I mean, your wings are not everything you are, right? There is much more and I don't think anyone should be reduced by one tiny part of themselfes." She was called "the girl with the pink hair" by herself, so she could totally understand him. But when the years passed, she learned to just ignore those people and just do whatever she wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:34 pm

"Whoa, easy there! They use my name!" Zack laughed since she had gotten so worked up about it. He figured she had her reasons for getting upset about it. But he had long since ignored anything that was hurtful towards him. Now if someone insulted a friend or family member there would be hell to pay. "Besides, it got me tons of cool nicknames... Unoriginal mind you but nicknames."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Her face turned deep red. So she totally misunderstood the whole thing, it was so embarrassing. She put a hand on her face and said: "I-I'm so sorry. That is really embarrassing now...! Can we please just forget about that?", she asked and took a deep breath. "So, what are those nicknames?", she changed the topic, still quite red-faced.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it. I get what you're trying to say." Zack assured her. He twirled the feather once again in between his fingers. He had been picked on because of his wings but he always bounced back. It's not like he could take them off. "Eh, Wings. Ace. Eagle One." He chuckled over the last one.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Alisa watched him playing with his feather. When he mentioned the last nickname she laughed, too. "Eagle One, well that's a funny name. Maybe I should call you like this from now on", she said, still a big smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:08 am

"Ha! And what am I supposed to call you?" Zack bounced back. "How about... Sweetheart?" He grinned at her. He wondered if she would hit him for that one. He doubted it would hurt... Much.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 am

She just laughed, not a sign she wanted to hit him. "Well I think that's not a special name. I beg you call all girls like that!", she replied and looked at him provoking, but still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) Empty

Back to top Go down

finding new friends (TAG Zack)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next