EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

finding new friends (TAG Zack)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:47 am

Alisa smiled. "I whish I had a big brother protecting me. Or breaking guys in two halfs if they break my heart!", she said and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:50 am

"I'll look out for you," Zack assured her. "Any guy messes with you in a way you don't like, let me know. I'll teach him a lesson." He made the gesture of punching his palm. He hated it when men acted like honorless pigs around women. "You let me know, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 am

She chuckled and then gave him a shining smile. "Alright..and thank you!" She had the feeling that she had to hug him, so she just leant over to him und hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:01 am

Zack chuckled as he hugged her back. He meant it and was going to stand by his word. Any guy who would try to do her wrong was going to have to go through Zack first. He was honor bound to his promise to her. "Of course Sweetheart. Any time." he assured her. "But you've got to make sure and tell me."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 am

She leant back, still her hands on his shoulders and still a smile on her lips. "Yes, you'll be the first I'll tell, I promise!" And she always kept her promises. She didn't know why it made her so happy that he wanted to protect her, but she really was grateful for it.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 am

"Then we don't have anything to worry about." Zack said. He was more than willing to take care of her. She was a sweet girl. Shy - like his sister - but outgoing nevertheless. "Are you settling in the school okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:26 am

"Yes", she said and let go of him, sitting down again. She had a light blush on her cheeks because she smplay hugged him, but he didn't seem to have a problem with that. "Oh, I think it's okay.. I got myself some pretty interesting books, but on the other hand I didn't meet another member of my division yet.. But they're not open yet anyways, so.. I 'm sure I will get to know everyone of them.", she answered. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:33 am

"I think I like the time the school is giving us before we start training in class." Zack said. "I've met some great people. Yourself included." He flashed her an award winning smile, one that his mother often claimed was very charming.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:38 am

She blushed when he smiled at her like this and returned it with a cute giggle. "I met great people, too!", she replied. "Including you.", she imitated him.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:27 am

Zack flashed her a dazzling grin. "Too cute." he said. He playfully looped an arm around her shoulders. He was just an affectionate person. She would learn that the hard way since she had hugged him, pretty much telling him it was okay to hug her too. "Your laugh is too cute."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Her cheeks got red again, when he laid his arm around her and she looked a little surprised up to him. It wasn't uncomfortable in any way, she just didn't expect it. She bit her lip when he complimented her and chuckled again. "Well...thank you? And yours is... splendid", she gave back and amiled amused about the word.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Zack chuckled to himself again. He could feel her fidgeting underneath his arm. "Not making you too uncomfortable am I?" he asked. He looked directly at her, staring with unflinching blue eyes - the color of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:43 pm

"No, don't worry.", she assured him of, still smiling with her eyes closed. When she opened them again to look at him, she stopped, distracted by his beautiful eyes. She had very light green eyes, but had always been a sucker for blue eyes and his were just incredible. She opened her mouth to say something, but she forgot it in the same moment, so she closed it again and after some ataring herself she looked away and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:40 am

(Sorry! Fell off my boards!)

Zack chuckled and moved over a little. "You know I don't bite unless you ask me to." he assured her. "Then it's where and how hard." He gave an over exaggerated eye brow wiggle in an attempt to make her laugh. Laughter meant a lighter mood and a lighter mood made people more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:37 pm

(No problem ♥)

When he started to talk again, she looked at him out of the corner of her eyes. She already smiled benignly when he talked about biting, but when his eyebrows moved like that, she started to laugh pretty hard. That was just too funny! "I will remember that.", she gave back eventually and smirked up to him, with a still amused glance.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 am

Zack grinned back at her. At least she didn't seem to mind his pitiful attempts to make her laugh. "Just say the word." Zack said.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:12 am

She giggled quietly when she asked: "Which word? Bite?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:39 pm

"Only if you want me to!" Zack said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 pm

She was still chuckeling a little when she answered: "I will tell you if I do." She couldn't resist and thought of him biting her neck. She shivered with amusement. She would probably not push him away if he tried that on her, she thought and bit her lip, still smiling. Luckily he wasn't able to read her mind, that would have been too embarrassing for her now!
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Zack grinned. He might not have been able to read minds but blushes he could understand. She looked pretty cute when she was blushing. "As much as I've enjoyed your company I should probably go check on my sister." he said sincerely sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:43 pm

She nodded sympathetic. "Yeah, I totally understand. I hope we meet again quite soon.", she gave back and smiled bright at him. She really liked this guy and enjoyed his company very much. "I'm sure you'll find your sister soon."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:00 am

"I know where she is. I'm just checking to make sure her roommate is treating her right." Zack said. "Girls can be mean sometimes." He knew but only by watching them interact with his sister. Despite all of her brains she sometimes missed out on social things.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:12 am

She blushed slightly in embarrassement. "Oh. Okay, then.. I hope she is alright. Yes, they can. But guys can also be very mean." She didn't have met many guys in her life except for her clan mambers, but she heard a lot about that.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:32 am

"We can be." Zack agreed. He smiled down at her. "Alisa, you let me know if anyone gives you a hard time, guy or girl... And I'll see you later." Lightly he squeezed her shoulder before he got to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:40 am

She nodded and got up herself. "Yes, I will.", she said with a smile. She thought of giving him a kiss on his cheek, but she decided to just hug him shortly. "Yes, see you then.", she smiled up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

finding new friends (TAG Zack)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next