EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

finding new friends (TAG Zack)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 am

"From now on you'll be the only girl I call sweetheart," Zack vowed. He mimed crossing his heart over with an X. Zack was always good to his word. He would just have to prove it to her over time that he did mean he would only call her sweetheart. She would probably have a good laugh about it later.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 am

She chuckled. "I kinda doubt that, but if you say so, okay then. You can at least try that. And don't be afraid, 'eagle one' is just for you, too.", she said amused.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:40 am

"I'd like to see someone who could possibly be Eagle Two," Zack replied. And he did want to meet other flyers like him. Someone who could race with him in the skies and know what exactly he tended to go through.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 am

She laughed harder about his 'eagle-two'-joke than she should, but it was just too funny. "Eagle two, haha, that's even funnier.", she said eventually when she calmed down again. "Well, are there any other agents who have the power to fly?Do you know that?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:44 am

"Not that I've met yet." Zack told her. He hoped there were some like him with wings as big as his. He just wanted to have someone see his point of view on it for once and understand what he was saying when he was so excited about the sky and clear weather.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 am

"I'm sure you will find somebody.", she said encouraging and gave him a cute smile. "pobably even an eagle three.", she said and chuckled at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:00 am

Zack chuckled. He had to admire her firm belief that he would find others like him. He doubted there were that many people in the program that could fly like he could. It didn't seem all that likely. "Let's not get that far." he said. "But we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:04 pm

"Yes", she replied and smiled at him. She was sure there must be at least one other person that could fly. Of maybe a superbrain who invented some flying machine...though that probably not be the same. She ate the rest of her apple. "So, did you see much of the island yet?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:08 am

"If you say so!" Zack said. He smiled at her. There were a lot of things he had not gotten to do yet. He was mostly waiting for his sister and making sure she got settled in properly before he did anything. It set him on edge because they were in separate divisions and he couldn't protect her like he used to. "I haven't... Do you think you want to give me a tour, Sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:18 am

She chuckled. " I haven't seen many places here either so I can't tell you anything. But of you want to, we can explore it together, eagle one.", she said with a grin. She felt really comfortable with him, he was so nice and cute. And she Kind of liked her new nickname.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 pm

"I couldn't ask for a better guide." Zack said. He made the grandiose gesture of bowing to her. He figured she would get a kick out of that at least. "And when would you like to do that?" Personally he didn't mind when she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:59 am

She rolled her eyes at this gesture, but still had an amused smile on her lips. "When? Mh, I don't know.. just tell me when you're free, I don't really have to do anything in the next days,so.. I'm sure I'll have time.", she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:49 am

"Maybe tomorrow morning? I could even get breakfast, my treat." Zack offered. "I do have to go make sure my little sister settles into her room tonight." His sister obviously came first to Zack. She was the one who needed his attention the most at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:04 am

She nodded. "That's sounds good! Oh, your little sister?Who is she?", she asked curious. It sounded like he was the protecting-type, at least for her sister. That was cute.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 am

"Her name is Xion. She's in a different branch than I am." Zack said, which annoyed him since he didn't like leaving her alone around strangers. Anything could happen to her and he wouldn't be there to stop it. "She just turned sixteen."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:37 am

"Hm, that really seems to borrow you, eagle one.", she said and chuckled a little. "Oh, 16? That's cute..you said noone else in your family had wings, right? So what does she have for a power?", she tilted her head. She wondered if Xion looked like him or totally different.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:49 am

"Xion's special." Zack said. "She remembers everything she experiences. And I mean everything." She could sure remember things he didn't. She was often correcting him if he was wrong. He didn't mind because he trusted her not to steer him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:51 pm

"Oh, wow, that's so cool! But I can imagine it can be annoying from time to time when she reminds you of a promise you made many years ago or something", she said and chuckled. She was sure he loved her, but in her mind he was totally annoyed by her when they were children. Like when he promised her to give his dessert to her if she didn't tell their parents about something he did. She could almost see them. Of course she didn't know if something like that ever happened, but she enjoyed the thought.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

"At first, but... I'm older than her. I've got to take care of her. I kind of realized that when our family found out she was special." Zack said. He hated seeing when she was upset, how the teachers would push her harder because she remembered more and how they forced her into higher grades and she just wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:46 am

"Haha, the duty of a big brother I guess... I really wish I had one, too. Or even a sister. But I'm an only-child", she said and shrugged. "Well, it wasn't supposed to be. But I'm sure you are a good big brother. Or are you scaring all the boys away from her?", she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:32 am

"Trying. She's just a kid." Zack said. "I'll probably die when she discovers dating. But she'll keep that guy in line. Made her take self defense classes... Just in case." He hated making her doing it but he couldn't save her from everything.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:57 am

Alisa laughed now. "So a typical big brother, I see." It was really funny to think of him trying to hide his sister from every male she might meet. And when she would be trying to escape. She chuckled. "My father is the same."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:34 pm

"Not typical I guess? I mean if she's happy there's nothing I could do to stop her." Zack shrugged. "Won't stop me from breaking the guy in half if he breaks her heart."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:48 pm

She laughed again and needed a few minuted to calm down again. "Ohhh, you're so caring. She should be glad to have someone like you protecting her", she said with a honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 am

"It's mutual care." Zack said. "She helps me think things through and I watch her back." He had to admit he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and she saw things coming that he didn't. But he took care of her emotional well being as well as her personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding new friends (TAG Zack)   finding new friends (TAG Zack) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

finding new friends (TAG Zack)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next