EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hey there B-021 - Zack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Hey there B-021 - Zack Empty
PostSubject: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:45 pm

As soon as the welcoming was done Noctis had headed to his room as fast as possible, not feeling the need to chitchat with all the other agents just yet. After all they still had some years ahead of them where they´d get to know each other good enough for sure. Besides he preferred to have the basics settled first like getting rid of his luggage for good by placing them on their new rightful play. However with the information given by an EVE-bot it didn´t take him that long to find his room anyways so the rest also wouldn´t have to wait for too long.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:14 am

Zack had walked Xion to her room, making sure she got her things in okay before leaving her at the door with a tight hug. She had wiggled, of course, but he was pretty sure she needed that hug as much as he did. Plus, he wanted her to have something good to remember. The next floor was his floor. So Zack made his way to his room, however, he saw someone standing outside of his door. "Uh, hey there!" Zack greeted with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Noctis was just about to open the door when he heard someone greeting him so he turned around with the key in his hand and his luggage right next to him. "Hey." As he saw his supposed rommate though he had to frown. Somehow he seemed familiar. "Uhm ... could it be that we know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:34 am

Zack frowned when he got closer. He curiously looked over at the man. Oddly familiar. "Noct?" Zack blurted out, using a nickname from a very long time ago. It almost felt strange on his tongue as it slipped past. But then his face lit up as he realized this really was the same teen from a protection detail back in his military days. "Whoa, Noctis, that's you right?!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 am

Getting a closer look at his opposite his eyes widened in suprise. "Zack? Gosh is that really you?" He replied with a big smile. It surely has been quite some time since they last see each other. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:28 am

Zack laughed wildly as he walked up to Noctis. This was almost too much for the feathered man. The world really was a small place if he ended up rooming with someone who used to be one of Zack's missions. "Look at you! Shrimp grew up a bit!" he said. "It's been too long! Hey, is this your room too? That means we're roommates!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:13 pm

"Says the right one." He just replied with a teasing smirk. "Definitely too long! Well it appears that way doesn´t it? Wow I definitely never could have guessed to even see you here."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:09 pm

"Well, what are we waiting for. Let's get inside and catch up." Zack said. He pushed his card key into the slot and the door opened up to let them in. Zack then hauled his suitcase inside. it had been hard work to get to the facility. He had flown Xion to the school with her belongings before going back to get his own things. He was slightly tired but certainly up for conversation with an old friend. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:17 pm

"True." He agreed with a chuckle before following Zack inside the room with his own belongings. "The same as you I guess? Improving skills, meeting lots of new people with powers as well and applying to be an UN agent."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:22 pm

"So, which bed do you want?" Zack asked as he took his stuff to the room. He didn't answer why he was at the school. He was tired of corrupt military actions. He was tired of not protecting people. He was tired of losing people. And he wanted a fresh start for his sister. She needed someplace that would support her and show her she was okay the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:20 am

"Mmmmh I don´t mind either. Which would be best for your wings though?" He replied with a shrug though wondering why Zack had just went on right with another topic.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:23 am

"I'm okay either way. Gotta sleep on my side or my back because of them." Zack said. "Mind if I take the one by the window if you have no preference?" If he was by the window, Zack could at least fly in and out whenever he pleased without waking his roommate. That and easier clean up when he would lose feathers.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:43 pm

(OOC: I fear if Astrid will know about the feather thing and get some she most likely will create all kinds of funny things with them xD)

He chuckled. "Sure. Don´t think anything would stand against it so just go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:31 pm

((I won't have Zack molt until later!))

Zack nodded and threw his bags next to the side of the bed. He sighed and flopped down against the mattress. It felt good to just lay back for a little, even if his wings would get numb if he kept up that position. "So, Noct, you like it here so far?" Zack asked as he looked up at the other raven haired male.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

(Lucky Zack xD)

Noctis didn´t hesitate to put his luggage on his bed and started to open it to get started with unpacking. "Well it quite the nice place with good opportunities, the people seem to be okay to deal with and I got to meet you again and on top of that we are even roommates. So yeah in short it´s quite to my liking so far. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 am

"No opinion yet." Zack said. "Just dropped Xion off to her room..." Now that was harder than he expected. Letting his precious little sister go off on her own, in a room with strangers. He had always tried to protect her the best he could but now he simply wasn't going to be there to do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 am

"Oh I´m sure she will do fine don´t worry too much about her. If you want I can keep my eye on her too every now and then." He offered as friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:23 am

Zack sat up and smiled appreciatively. Zack couldn't have eyes everywhere but with a few trusted friends he could perhaps keep her safer. Granted, eh couldn't help her if she became an agent. She would remember everything and if they sent her in to do something dangerous? He would never forgive the agency. "I couldn't thank you enough if you did." Zack said.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:05 am

"No need to thank me. She´s your sister and I know how very important she is to you." He said while putting the first pack of his clothes into his part of the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 am

Zack sighed and sat back up fully and completely. He may as well start unpacking. "She's just a kid though." he said. "I want her to get out there and meet people but I don't want her to see... bad stuff? Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 pm

"Well she is a teenager now actually but I get your point. I will just keep an eye on her for you in case she needs help in any kind of way." He replied looking at Zack for short with a smile before he went on with unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 am

"She's still younger than me and as long as I'm around no one is going to upset her." Zack said. She would remember it for too long, suffer and be upset because it would be hard to move past it. He just wanted to make sure she lived the happiest life she ever could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there B-021 - Zack   Hey there B-021 - Zack Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there B-021 - Zack
Page 1 of 1