EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Silent waters - Zack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

Silent waters - Zack Empty
PostSubject: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:49 am

After Astrid was alone again, finally, she quickly had changed into beach fitting clothes and had grabed her book to hurry to the beach to get some rest and prevent to get captivated again. It wasn´t like she disliked the company of people but she had her limits, especially regarding some special types like flirty people. The first one sure was nice and fun but the second just already was enough. All she wanted to do now is to read a good book, enjoy the calm enviroment or in case someone would end up here as well enjoy the company on some nice normal person. She sighed as she just noticed again that she surely was quite strange if she wanted to admit it or not.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:03 am

Zack had always enjoyed the beach. Going to the beach meant he got to go shirtless. Going shirtless meant he didn't have to put on his annoying shirt with holes in the back for his wings. So he could stretch them out as much as he liked without worrying he would tear the shirt. Naturally this also meant he got to pull out the swim trunks his sister got him with flames along the hems but he enjoyed the freer motions of his wings more.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Highly concentrated on her book Astrid hasen't noticed anyone around for quite the time and only shortly lookedp when she heard something or rather someone getting closer. At the second look she abruptly moved away, throwing her book away and getting loads of sand eyerywhere. "Oh my fucking god an angel!" Just when she was about to move or rather run away since she felt the need to she felt a sharp pain in her eyes as she just noticed they have have gotten quite some sand inside making her cry if she wanted to or not.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Zack grinned when he heard the startled cry. However he noticed that the woman who said it was so shocked by his appearance she had gotten sand in her eyes. He wasn't sure if she had just jumped so much or if she had tried to rub her eyes to make sure she was seeing clearly so he knelt down next to her. Just because he was making sure she was okay, didn't mean he couldn't resist teasing her right back. "Heaven sent, just for you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:24 pm

With now quite red eyes, looking like she just had cried tons she raised her head to look at the winged stranger. "Ugh please tell me I didn´t die just yet! I didn´t even got to read the book, not to mention all the things I actually came for to this place."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:33 pm

"No! Nothing like that," Zack said as amusement tinged his voice. "Born with 'em."

He couldn't help but laugh. He looked around her little blanket and found a spare t-shirt. He offered it to her so she could wipe the sand out of her eyes. He was kind of used to the knee jerk reaction that most people had when they saw white wings.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Astird sighed in relief. "What a relief. I have to admit though you´d be quite the good angel as far as I got to experience." She replied while taking the shirt to wipe off the last bits of sand out of her eyes before thanking him. "What´s your name by the way if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:41 pm

"I do my best," Zack said with a flirty wink.

He knew he laid it on thick. Most of his flirting was to make the girl laugh anyways. If they didn't like it then he backed off. Some girls just needed it for a confidence boost and some girls just liked to tease him right back. He was okay with it either way as long as everyone was on the same page and having just as much fun with it.

"The name is Zack Fair." he added.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 pm

"Oh yeah I see. You really do." She replied with a small smirk since she still felt a little awkward though not because of Zack but because the fact that she was still quite covered in sand. Sadly another fact was that sand definitely was something very sneeky and naughty, going everywhere, really ... everywhere.

"Interesting last name. Oh, I´m Astrid Hofferson by the way but you can scretch the last name though."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:49 pm

"So, Astrid, care for a little company?" Zack asked, "Wouldn't want the sand to attack you again."

He hoped she didn't take it the wrong way since they really did just meet, hence his attempt at humor. Almost anxiously he flexed his wings as he waited for her response. If she shooed him away he would probably just take a stroll down the beach anyways, he would just give her space.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm

"Sure, who would have something about the company of an angel while being still alive?" At his line about the sand though she raised a brow at him before she started to chuckle and teasingly push him away though of course not meaning at all for him to leave. "Tzzz hey you suprised me quite harshly okay!"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:28 pm

"You do realize I'm not really an angel right. I just have the wings. I give angels a bad name." Zack said. He settled down next to her. His wings brushed against the sand. That would be annoying later but nothing Zack wasn't used to. "Didn't mean to scare you!"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:31 pm

"Oh well now that you say it ..." She replied joking. "Why´s that though? You don´t really seem like a bad person at all if I may say."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:36 pm

"Tell that to my mom. She thinks I should have been a little devil." Zack laughed. He didn't mind the comparison. Besides, he was pretty sure real angels didn't flirt like he did. "I used to get into so much trouble as a kid." As an adult too but he was going to leave that part out.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

"Oh? Well who wasn´t quite the ... fun for our parents? I´m sure you weren´t that bad at all big boy." She replied while cheerfully patting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Zack grinned. "It's no fun if someone isn't telling you not to!" Zack joked. That was half of his problem. He would do things he was specifically told not to. He had a problem with orders he disagreed with. Particularly if they weren't the right thing to do at the time.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"Well can´t tell to much about it for myself. Kinda raised myself in my teens ... well and still am as it seems." She told him with a sigh as she remembered the past almost ten years. It hasn´t been that she has been too lonely all the time but still at quite some parts and times in her life she had wished to have her mother being there, not to mention her dad.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:57 pm

"Man, that sucks," Zack complained for her. "I'm sorry to hear it. Hey, you ever want a parent figure to dote on you try looking for my mom. She dotes enough for three." His mother was also the more social of the two and that said something since his dad was pretty much like him.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Apperently Astrid actually started to like the black haired wing man more and more. "Hmmm I might actually try for it. If she´s related with you she can´t bee to bad right?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Zack grinned. There wasn't a person on earth who could hate his mother. She was that ultimate mother figure, at least in his mind, who was adoring and wonderful and everything that Zack could want right when he needed it whether he wanted her to be or not. "Yeah, she's a great lady." Zack said. "Nearly broke her heart to have me and my sister come here."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm

"Dawh she really sounds like a great person." She replied with a gently smile before getting quite curious again about Zacks family. "Oh you have a sister? Younger or older one? Where is she now? What´s her name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm

"Xion's my younger sister." Zack said. "Completely different powers than me though. She's probably in her dorms settling in. She came a few days late." That was what had him on edge for a few days. He hadn't known what was going on with his little sister. He was a tad overprotective but she was younger, frailer and much more tentative than he was.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

"Dawh wished I had a sibling as well. It surely would have done me quite some good." She replied with a chuckle. "Well I´m curious to meet Xion now. I´m sure if she´s just a little as friendly as you we should get along quite well."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:47 pm

"Well, just be nice to her. She's the real shy type." Zack said. He worried about her, even when she wasn't around. She would grow frustrated with him sometimes but he really did want what was best for her.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

"Don´t worry, of course I will! I´m sure we´ll get along just lay back and watch." She replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent waters - Zack   Silent waters - Zack Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent waters - Zack
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next