EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Reno just grinned over at Nolan when he almost chocked on his drink, surprsingy staying quiet while the brunette tried to reagin his breathe and sipping on his own drink. Oh my, was that a blush on the other? Defentily gonna remember this look on him, Reno thought smugly to himself. "At least my death would be quite an exciting one, and unfroggettable~" Reno easily shot back at Nolan's hiss, smiling at the waitress when she finally placed their food infront of them. She blushed at the smile the redhead gave her, and giggiled girli to herself when he gave ehr a wink as well before scurrying away.
"Maybe you need more 'stress relief'," Reno said suggestivly.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Nolan grumbled something under his breath, as he shot the male a warning look. "I don't think getting electrocuted to death would be exciting. Unforgettable, yes." He didn't know how the pain felt of being shocked due to his powers, but the looks on others that had been victims of his temper or accidental slip ups were more than enough of info. "Your teasings the reason behind my grumpiness." he mumbled under his breath, his brown eyes lighting up a bit at the sight of the food set before him. Although a giggle intruded it's way into his delight, causing the male to look up and see what the waitress was giggling about. He wrinkled his nose at the scene, not enthused really. A devilish smirk formed upon his lips though at the male' suggestive remark. "Sure I do. But that doesn't mean it has to be with ya." he quipped, sticking his tongue at the male.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 pm

"Well so far, I haven't died of being electrocuted, so I think my chances of surviving your wrath are still pretty good," Reno laughed a little. But of course, just because he's suffered through the male's anger more than a couple of time already, didn't mean he want to go through it again. Of all the things he's had to suffer through, Nolan's powers was far from his favourite. That shit truly did hurt like a bitch.
Waving after the waitress as she left, Reno was just about to start enjoying his food, until Nolan quipped out something that the redhead could not say he approved off. Glancing up from his plate, the ginger merely scoffed at the brunette's words, not looking that bothered about what the other said really at first. "True. Too bad no one else here knows how to make you feel as good as I do," he said back smoothly, something devilishly glinting in his eyes before he focused back on his plate. "It'd be your loss there, Teddy."
Of course, this thing that they had was nothing but 'friends with benefits'. No strings attached, just like how they both liked it and prefered to have it. So then why, didn't Reno feel to ok with the idea fo Nolan screwin around with others too? ...he really must be hung up over the whole Remi thing...
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Nolan scoffed a bit as he shook his head a bit. "As much as I want to shock you to death, you know I won't." he grumbled lightly under his breath. Like he was going to fry one of his close friends to death. He was an asshole, just not a cruel one. Although the red head seriously needed to get jolted a few couple of times.
He tilted his head a bit, as his brown eyes watched for the male's reaction to his earlier comment. "Heh, you don't know that." he snickered over at the male, chuckling a bit under his breath. "I'm pretty sure there's someone else who likes rough sex," he added with a light pout as he glanced around the restaurant before back down at his food on the plate. "You sure it'll be my loss?" he purred lowly over at the red head, before he began eating some of his food. Of course the red head would show no other emotions about what he had said earlier about having stress relief with someone else. They were friends with benefits. That was it. Although it sort of disappointed him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:49 pm

A softer smile than his usual on grazed his lips for a moment there, but didn't comment anymore on the topic of getting electrocuted. Of course he knew Nolan wouldn't do that. As much of an asshole Reno knew he could be, his friend wouldn't kill him for something like that. Sure, he could hurt him, but most of those times had been on accident, unless it's for the soul purpose of shutting the redhead up. Reno could deal with that, he knew he deserved a shock once in awhile after all.
He merely hummed at what Nolan said next, appearing to be solely focusing on enjoying his food. For some reason, he felt that familiar twist of jealousy hit him he had from his last encounter with Remy and Cloud the more Nolan pointed out that he had other people to choose from besides him. "It'll be my loss too, of course," Reno then calmly said back, leaning back in his chair a bit and smirking over at the brunette. "But I'll have plenty of others to choose from as well, so I'll get over it."
Not that he really wanted to go find someone else though, he was more than content with Nolan to relive some stress with.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Nolan blinked a bit in surprise as the male stated in a calm tone that it would be his loss as well. Well he hadn't expected that all really much. "Oh how so? You'll miss my warmth?" he remarked out in a teasing tone, picking at the male playfully. The brunette tilted his head to the side as he swallowed down his food with some of his amaretto sour. He pouted quickly a bit at the male's next comment about having others to choose from. "Oh you will huh?" So the red head had others that he could pick from, huh? Well that was an interesting, yet irritating fact. "I'm not in the mood to find someone else for stress relief. I rather stick to the ginger asshole sitting across from me," Nolan commented lowly, winking over at the male before returning his gaze down to his food. He liked sex with Reno. And the male wasn't bad company at all.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Hearing Nolan admit that he was content with his current partner for now, had the redhead feel relief washed over him, even if it no hint of that showed on his demeanor whatsoever. "Lucky me then," he respond back with a cheeky grin. "No need for me to go out of my way to find someone else then either," he added with a chuckle, sipping on his drink again. "I prefer your company over the rest on this island anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:10 am

"Lucky you?" he scoffed in an amused tone, quirking an eyebrow over at the red head. Cheeky asshole as well, wasn't he? Nolan thought to himself in amusement, as his eyes watched the male for any sign of change in his demeanor. There were times that Nolan wished that he was good at reading people. He was good at seeing if the red head was angry and such, but that was only one emotion sadly. "You wouldn't have found anybody better than me," he remarked, sticking his tongue out at the male playfully. "That's quite the remark you're making," he smiled a bit, before returning to eating his clubhouse grille. Although that was probably the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:49 pm

And here people claims I'm the childish one, Reno thought amused as he watched nolan stick out his tounge again at him. Well, Reno does indeed act childish too of course, but so did his friend here. Ha, they shared more things in common than they both knew themselves apparently. No wonder they got along so well, despite thier strong perosnalities.
"And what makes you sure of that?" Reno retorted with slyly, titlign his head a bit at the brunette's remark. "And is it? Just stating what I thought was obvious already," he casually said back to Nolan's last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Nolan tilted his head to the side, quirking an eyebrow at the male's sly remark. "Because I'm not some whiny bitch complaining about the rough sex that you like as well." he answered the male's question with a light shrug of his shoulders. He gazed at the male with a curious gaze, before quipping in a teasing tone, "Or did you already find someone better than me?" If the red head had, then why would he still getting stress relief from him? His eyes slightly gleamed with delight at the male's latest remark, chuckling softly. "Well not that obvious to me, since you taken a liking for that puppy." he commented with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Reno snorted at Nolan's answer to his sly remark, having to hold back a small fit of laughter. "There's alot of people on this island, i'm more than sure you're not the only masochist maong us," he chuckled. He rolled his eyes at the brunette next question, not bothering to answer to that. During his whole stay so far, he hasn't bothered looking around for a free lay. The only other person he's showed some sort of interest in ende dup with him almost going on a killing spree... No, he hasn't found someone else instead of Nolan, hasn't bothered to even look.
"What about my puppy?" he blinked when Tadashi was suddenly brought up into topic. "You're not... jealous of him are ya?" he asked then, a shit eating grin spreading across his face. "No need for that, puppy is just my cuddling partner, nothing sexual going on there, I assure you," he laughed, before suddenly grimacing a bit at that thought. "Seriously... Something like that between me and him would NEVER happen.... would make me feel like a rapist... or a pedo...." he shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 pm

"So?" Nolan remarked in a blunt tone, not really bothered by that small fact of there being other masochists on the island. He smirked devilishly as the red head didn't even bother to answer his question. Well that answered that immediately. Even though there was that girl that Reno had told him about that day when the ginger was pissed off. But she didn't count really for a few reasons that fluttered around in his head.
Brown eyes widened at the male's suggestive question, causing the brunette to shake his head quickly. "I'm not jealous of a bunny who acts like a spoiled child." he remarked, wrinkling his nose at the male's actions the first time he had met the guy. Not exactly the best impressions they made on each other. "That just sounds so weird," he muttered under his breath, raising an eyebrow at the red head. "A pedo?" he chuckled at the red head's seemingly disgusted expression at the thought of anything sexual with the bunny.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:39 pm

"Hey now, if the puppy would've been the spoiled type you know as well as I do I wouldn't tolerate him," Reno pointed out with a small laugh. During all their years knowing each their, Reno hasn't exactly been discreat of his dislike when it came to the spoiled types of people, no matter who they happen to be.
"Yes, a pedo. It's almost unsettling how much he reminds me of Hiro sometimes," he murmured in thought. "But like I said, nothing else beside my cuddling partner. He's like the pet I never had," Reno said cheerfully. "And besides, he's got the hots for the cockblocker."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:59 pm

The male could probably get away with alot of stuff with those puppy eyes of his. And they really worked to his advantage as well. "Yeah I know that. Stills acts like a scared, whiny kid," he grumbled as he swirled the tiny straw in his drink a bit. "Oh? So you see the resemblance? Guess my eyesight wasn't doing tricks on me after all," he replied to the male's comment of how Tadashi reminded him of the brat. Those two looked like they could be related. Even acted like it too! Although Hiro seemed a bit more aggressive and bold than Tadashi though, who'd probably tremble in fear at the teasing that him and reno did to Hiro. "...Please don't refer to another human being as your pet..." Nolan commented out in a wary tone, giving the red head a look. "Is that so? Cockblockers so deserve each other," he snickered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:28 am

Reno just smiled again at his friend, focusing back on his own plate. "We've all acted like that," he said in a surprisingly soft voice, before his expression quickly turned back into his typical mischievous and smug one. "Well duh. Aside from the brat's more aggressive nature, those two might as well be long lost brother or something," Reno shrugged while munching on a bite of his food. "Though the brat always said he's an only child, and having no other relatives than his parents."
Shrugging those thoughts off, he casually reached his arm across the table, mumbling something about wanting a taste of the bitch drink as he snatched Nolan's drink away from him.
"Why not? Sounds weird when it's not you I'm referring to?" Reno winked teasingly, snorting in amusement at Nolan's remark about the two deserving each other. So he's still annoyed about that incident. "Well then, why not return their kind gesture back at them."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 am

"Yet it seems like second nature to him," Nolan grumbled lightly, quirking an eyebrow at the male's soft voice, taking notice of how his expression turned back to being mischevious. "Who knows? Maybe he does have siblings, maybe from one of his parents past lives before him." His father could've had a child with another woman, or his mother having another child with another man. It was definitely possible.
His eyes widened in surprise as the male reached out and snatched the amaretto sour drink out of his hand. "Hey! You got your own drink!" he hissed over at the male, eyeing his drink in the male's hand. His eyebrow twitched a bit at the male's remark. "It sounds weird either way. I'm definitely not a pet." If the red head ever tried to put a collar on him, Nolan wouldn't hesitate from electrocuting the male to the point where he'd have to stay in bed for days. Now he was definitely regretting that time in the supermarket when he had teased Astrid for maybe thinking about putting a collar on him. Nolan scoffed a bit, shaking his head. "Have those two even gotten to that point yet? Looks like the bunny would faint if the other male made any attempts on him."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Reno just gave another shrug. "If you're that curious, you can always go and ask the brat yourself," he said nonchalantly, taking another sip of Nolan's drink. The redhead had never really bothered the boy with questions about his family after he ahd made it clear that it wasn't any of his business. And he didn't bring this subject up to Hiro again either, especially after that night where he had turned up at his apartment with broken nose and looking down right terrified, silently pleading with his eyes to let him in.
He pushed the drink back over to Nolan's side of the table with a small laugh. "Right right, you're a Teddy," Reno winked, making a small prayer in his mind that Nolan wouldn't feel the need to fry him afterwards. "Of course they haven't, like you said the poor puppy would probably faint if they tried too. In fact, he almost does as soon as I started mention the topic," Reno snorted. "But it'll happen. Eventually."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:43 pm

"I probably will." Nolan responded, nodding his head a bit as he kept an eye on his drink in the male's hand. His eyebrow twitching as the male took a sip of his precious drink. Once Reno pushed the drink back over to him, Nolan quickly grabbed his drink up and kept it closer to him on the table.
He rolled his eyes at the male's statement, scoffing, "I'm neither a pet nor a teddy for your information." in an annoyed tone. Did the male not think that Nolan wasn't going to get his ass later on for this teasing? He seriously must be dreaming. "Eventually sounds like a long time," he snickered lightly in amusement. Now he would definitely love to see the bunny fainting at the mention of a sex topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2