EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

No, we haven´t met before! - Reno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

No, we haven´t met before! - Reno Empty
PostSubject: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:01 pm

After quite the interesting day was about to slowly but surely end, all that Marieanne could focus now was her stomach which was clearly in need of food. Immortal or not she still had human needs! Even though some were less and some were more. However what place could have been better as the cafeteria to get herself some nice warm meal and maybe some friendly company? Taking one of the tablets she followed the marked road to get her food, salmon with spinach and potatos along with a simply water, and soon sat down on a free table once she had everything which didn´t really take hardly time at all since so far she was the only one at this place.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:29 pm

(Yes you have Marieanne, yes you have Cool )

Hungryyyyyyyy, Reno mentally whined to himself, dragging himself inside the cafeteria and smiling to himself as he the sent of a warm hit him. When was the last time he ate anyway? He kinda forgot to kept himself fed at times, and especially these past weeks with the damn brat he had to babysit.
As he placed himself in line, trying not to look to impatient, his pale blue eyes began to scan over the cafeteria, stopping once they landed on a certain brunette. Reno frowned, for some reason unable to tear his eyes away from the girl as he felt a strange sense of familiarity hit him. But for the life of him, he couldn't ever recall having met her before.
Humming to himself in thought, he took his food and went straight for the table she was seated at, sitting down on the chair from across her. "Hi there," he smirked, all casual and relaxed.

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

She was just about to have her first bite of the very tasty looking salmon when something or rather someone else caught her attention. "Uhm hello." She replied with a friendly smile before turning her attention back to the meal right in front of her as her stomach just cried out to be feeded again.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Reno's grin didn't falter when she simply returned to her food, and neither did his stare. He titled his head, again trying to remember where exactly he could've met this girl. But nope, still nothing. Sighing, he leaned back in his chair, completely forgetting how hungry he had been just a few minutes ago. "Say, you don't happen to recognise me do you?" he asked bluntly, watching her closely with a thoughtful look. "I'm having the strangest feeling of deja-vu right now."
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Marieanne just let her fork fall down while she looked at the red haired with supirsed big eyes. Could it really be? Of all people she had met in her life she actually would meet someone again, someone with a power as well, right here? Quickily though she tried to find her guard again. She didn´t even really recognize him at all anyways. "Me? Nah I highly doubt we have ever met before."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Reno narrowed his eyes a bit, clearly not going to this go. And by her reaction just now to go by, surely means that he was on to something. "Ya sure about that?" he pressed on, placing his elbows on the table and leaning forward a bit. Ok so, he's been shot in the head a couple of times, and its has on more than one occasion cause some temporary memory loss but everything always came back after a while. Had she maybe been a one night stand? That's highly possible, actually...
"So we didn't used to date?" he thought out loud, tilting his head to the other side. "Were you one of those I dumped? Or was it the other way around... Oh wait, you're perhaps not that one who smashed my head in with a frying pan?"
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:33 pm

As he kept on questioning her she as well put her ellbows on the table leaning in closer while looking him straight in the eyes. "N-o-p-e. Neither of the options though the frying pan surely sounds like a great interesting story. Quite of curious how you earned that one I have to admit."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:53 am

Reno pouted and leaned back into his chair again. "The frying pan thing? Funny sotry actually, not only did my skull get cracked open, along with my whole face looking a run over animal, that girl's face was completly wiped out of my memory.... Can't even really recall why she did it..." he trailed off, giving Marieanne another thoughtful look. "...you sure you're not her?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Hearing the complete story about the frying pan at first her eyes widened though her expression disappeared into a quite worried face. "Oh dear that really sounds awefull! I just hope you didn´t get left with quite the handicaps. ... However yes, I am more than sure that I am not that girl. I rather tend to slap or kick. Hitting someone with a frying pan really needs to be reasoned for me before doing so."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 pm

The redhead blinked at the girl's worried expression, a bit taken aback by the unnecessary concern. Ok, this at least concludes that she's not the frying pan girl, he mentally noted, feeling a small wave of relief wash over him. He had to laugh at the 'handicaps' comment though. After all these years of constantly being close to death, it's become pretty cler that he couldn't get handicaped. At least not more than a couple of days, and then he was healed back to normal like it never happend. "Well, that's a realief to hear, for me." He gave Marieanne another thoughtl look before sighing. "But this just leaves all those other possibilites open of who you might be... Oh yeah, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:33 pm

(OOC: I really had thought I already replied to you Ö.Ö)

At his laugh Marieanne frowed a little, unsure what to think of it as she didn´t think of it as appropriacted. However she eventually got to smile again as she, at least for a moment, got him into a good mood. "Oh well if you find out though please let me know okay? I´m Marieanne, Marieanne Trevelyan and you?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Reno was back to frownig again, being so sure that he's met this girl somewhere before. Marieanne Trevelyan, he repeated the name a couple of times in his mind, not able to recall anyone by that name... and yet it did feel familiar. "Reno Sinclair," he answerd offhandely, currently to occupied digging through his fuzzy and messed up memories.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 pm

"Oh well since you seem busy mind if I continue with my meal?" She said, not really waiting for his answer as she just continued anyways before everything would get cold which surely would be quite a shame. "Maybe I just familar to some history figure. Happened quite often to me to my knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:20 pm

"I never payed attention in those history classes," Reno mumbled, frowning a little to himself when he still couldn't recall anyone with either Marieanne's face or name. But he's still certain that he's met this girl somewhere before. And it bugged him to no end that he couldn't remember when or how.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:27 pm

"Hmm that´s a shame. You can learn quite much from histroy actually since some things always repeat through all time." She replied, eating some more before taking a break again after her hunger has at least been a little dealt with. "How about you tell me something about yourself then? Maybe it helps you." She suggested also for her own good since she sensed that maybe she just could make something up to cover herself as she slowly but shortly feared they actually did know each other even though quite some years had passed so she even had taken some time to feel familiar about him at all.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 am

"Excatly. You read about the same thing happening over and over again," Reno shrugged in a nochallant manner, looking down at his food which he apparently ahd forgotten about for a moment there.
He looked up again at her suggestion, his expression going competlely blank for a moment before he appeard to be considering it. "I spent my whole life doing things I shouldn't do," he began casually while poking at his food. "I like doing stupid shit, and... hmmm. That's pretty much it."
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:00 am

She sighed and kept quiet for some time before eventually laughing. "Aha so you´re quite the troublemaker. Well maybe some police woman might have looked just like me then? Or are you already being best friends with them?" Marieanne questioned him teasingly after taking some other bites. Just then though she noticed how wrong and bad he might take her joke and went silent again while blushing a little due her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:22 am

The small grin that had been on Reno's face fell at her teasing, and for a moment he just gave her a blank stare without saying anything. "Well, there was this one I used to be 'friends' with," he snickerd after a moment, grinning wickedly at Marieanne. "She shot me three times. First time in the leg, the second in my abdomen, and the thrid...." he leaned over the table a bit, far enough so he could easily reach out and point a finger agaisnt Marieanne's temple. "..was a perfect headshoot. Boom~"
He leand back on his char the next moment, chuckling to himself. "But no, you're nothing like her. Your legs are way more sexier than hers."
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:43 am

Just about to take another bite of her meal which slowly but surely came to an end she let her fork fall down as he told her about his ... friend. "Oh you poor thing. Did she at least get punished for this cruel action? And how is it even possible for you to be that healthy after that headshot." She asked him both shocked and very worried about him no matter how much time had passed since then. It just was terrible for Marieanne if someone got wounded with such an amount.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 am

Reno chuckled again at her reaction, at first thinking she was just faking concern and mocking him, but shortly enough heard the geniune in her voice. Ok, so he could scratch her from the list off 'the cold hearted and bloodthristy' ones. Small progress made there. "Yeah, ended up in a wheelchair, but not by me," he shrugged. "And take a guess, why do you think I've recoverd so damn well, after getting my head smashed in and shot at more than once~?"
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:56 am

"Uhm you had a bery good doctor ... who ... maybe was you yourself?" She suggested since healing surely was a possible power to come her with. Not to mention that she herself went with that power offically since her selfhealing was connected to her actual power anyways.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 am

"Weeeeeeeeeell....." Reno couldn't help but laugh at what she said there. She wasn't wrong exactly, but he couldn't, and would never see himself as some sort of doctor. Not the ones who kept people alive, that is. "You're sort of right, I guess," he snickerd, deciding to just flat out tell her what his powers were instead. "Regenerative healing. Saved my life more than i can count."
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 am

"Healing?" Marieanne repeated with wide opened eyes. "Really? Wow now that´s quite a funny fate. My power is almost the same as yours. I´m able to heal as well though sadly only myself." She continued with quite the chuckle as this now really took her by suprise to have someone opposite with highly similar powers even though if hers only went with her actual one.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Now this, caught Reno's attention, and gave he redhead more reason find the woman more intressting. A couple of years ago, Reno hadn't dared to belive to meet up someone else with powers, much less with the same ability he had. "Ya don't say?" he chuckled, intrigued.
"Let's go out for a drink next time," he said then, all casual and laid back. "Maybe alcohol will help us remember."
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 am

"Alcohol bringing back memories? Oh my poor sweet Reno I fear it´s rather the other way round." She replied smirking. "However I´m in if you want to." How bad could it be anyways? To be honest she wasn´t even sure if she even was able to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, we haven´t met before! - Reno   No, we haven´t met before! - Reno Empty

Back to top Go down

No, we haven´t met before! - Reno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next