EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So now you know... {TAG Reno}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

So now you know... {TAG Reno} Empty
PostSubject: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Tadashi had spent again the whole afternoon playing with videogames: right after he had come back from training he had done nothing else, just playing videogames, quite distractedly as well. He had lost so much time on stupid puzzles and lost in such stupid ways, but he didn't eve care, what he was actually doing was just fooling time until Flynn's return. Even if he would never admit that... Not out loud... But it was pretty pointless now to deny that to himself, he had tried but to absolutely no use... As he heard the door opening he jumped up immediately, already waiting for Flynn to appear but when he saw it was Reno he couldn't help the disappointment to show on his face. "oh... Hey Reno..." he still greeted the redhead with a half smile, falling back on the couch, keep playing (and loosing) at his videogame. It was just a moment later than the door opened again: this time he couldn't be wrong! He jumped up once again, his eyes shining with a joy he couldn't contain "hey Flynn!" he greeted the other roommate as he stepped in "I-I was thinking we could have another movie night... I-I have child's play 2, a-and we can order pizza..." he said approaching him, the same begging and adoring expression a puppy reserves to his master. As Flynn explained he was just passing by cause he had promised his sister he would spend the evening with her, Tadashi's expression changed a bit, saddening a bit... "Oh... I-I understand... o-ok..." Flynn just recovered some stuffs and then left the room once again. Only then Tadashi's expression showed exactly how saddened he was... it was just all so new to him, all those intense feelings... and he had no idea how to deal with those... frowning, he went back to the sofa, sitting upside down and restarting to play, lazily and without much effort. He died after just a few seconds. And died again just a minute or so after restarting...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Whistling to himself as he entered the room, Reno was already expecting for Tadashi to be seated on the couch and playing one of his many games, and greeting him in that typical cheerful way of his. However, this time there was much less enthusiasm in his greeting the redhead noted, but didn't think much of it at first and simply greeted back with a nod of his head. He couldn't expect for the pup to be full of energy all the time afterall. Passing by the couch and patting Tadashi on the head on the way, he entered the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. An evening of nothing but lazing around was planned out for him.
Hearing their third roommate enter as well, Reno's interesst perked up when he heard the pup greet him in amch more excited, sounding eager even when he asked the other if he was up for a movie night. But as Flynn declined the offer by saying healready ahd plans, the dissapointment in the pup's voice was way to obvious for the ginger to miss. After Flynn left, Reno moved back out into the other room and watched other contuine with his game, and failing at it. Continuously.
Well isn't this a nice surprise, Reno thought smugly to himself as realisaztion quickly hit in and slumped down on the couch by the pup's side. "Isn't my company good enough anymore or soemthing," he joked playfully. "So, puppy, have you and the cockblocker reached second base yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Tadashi saw or better felt Reno sit down next to him but didn't even bother to look up from his videogame. He was suddenly feeling really, really down... and yeah, that was obviously connected to Flynn and the fact he had just left but... he really couldn't understand why or how his emotions were running so wildly all of a sudden. It felt so weird... and he really, really didn't like that... As Reno started talking, he lost once again at the videogame, restarting automatically, but he did turn his attention toward the redhead, turning his head, still upside down, toward him, looking at the guy with a puzzled expression: sometimes he really didn't understand Reno... why would he say he wasn't enough? And what was the second-base-thingy about he and Flynn? Wasn't that something related to some sport? "I-I don't like baseball..." he replied candidly, remembering the name of the sport, still very much confused about why the heck Reno would think he and Flynn would play baseball together...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Reno could do nothing but blink down at the other, his expression now unreadable as he started into the into the confused expression of Tadashi. Ok, yeah, he knew the guy was innocent and all, everyone freaking knew it the moment the pup open his mouth but, still. Really? 'Baseball'?? Surely all of his female friends must've had conversation with this, surely Remi of all people had talked about things like these with him! Was Reno suppose to laugh or just feel bad for the guy? A bit of both, perhaps.
"Have the two of you made out yet?" the redhead then flatly asked instead, deciding to be as clear as possible for the pup to get the hint, and maybe ease down on the teasing a bit (if he could that is). "And by that I mean kissing," he clarified. "And don't try to deny anything, it'll just make it more obvious you have the hots for Flynnie," he added knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:28 pm

All his friends had always realsed quickly how quickly Tadashi would get embarrassed and how uncomfortable he would get around certain subjects, so some of them were just taboos around him. He could only be grateful for that, but sure enough that left some holes in his 'life preparations'.
And, surely enough, the apecification was much needed: only when Reno explained he meant 'kissing' Tadashi blushed awefully red while the lights in the room flickered dangerously "I-I-I-I n-need t-t-to g-go to b-bed..." he stuttered, without looking Reno in the face anymore and quickly leaving the couch, moving to reach the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Oops, Reno thought as the lights in the room began to flicker, not really surprised, but recalled a little to late just how sensitive this guy was, for not to talk about how easily embarrassed he got. He could understand the incident with walking in on the redhead and Nolan going at it, but even this was a taboo for the guy? Wow. Just... wow.
"Like hell ya do," he snorted, quickly reaching a hand out and grabbing the smaller by his shirt, and easily pulling back down on the couch. "Puppy, you're only making things worse for yourself by avoiding these subjects every time they turn up. Especially when you're the one who it's about," he chuckled, poking the boy on the nose to make sure he had his attention, before he maybe fainted or something. "Ok, so back on subject. Flynn's got a nice ass doesn't he~?"
Ok, so cutting down on the teasing was easier said than done...
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:05 am

Tadashi was already trying to hurry toward the bedroom when suddenly he felt Reno's hand reaching his shirt and effortlessly pulling him back on the couch, making him shriek in surprise and protest. He shifted uncomfortably on the sofa, looking more than ever like a beat up puppy. Saying that he was uncomfortable wasn't even starting to cover how Tadashi was exactly feeling: afraid, ashamed and mortified were closer to describe it. The only moment he looked up at Reno was when the guy poked his nose, but for the rest of the time he just kept his glance down. And then, as he asked about Flynn's ass Tadashi felt just like was was going to black out. No, well... that would have been actually better than this... "Please Reno let me go..." he begged, feeling he was being held prisoner or something like that. Not like he didn't actually need to talk... Heaven knew if he needed someone to talk about what he was going through! But he was still at a pre-elementary school level when it came about sexuality and such... 'asses' were not something he thought about... well, not without blushing like crazy and possibly cause a blackout...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:45 am

If the pup's head ended up exploding one of these days, Reno wouldn't be that shocked actually. He sighed, a soft and found smile on his lips as he patted Tadashi's head gently in what he hoped was a comforting manner. It was kinda sad how easily embarrassed the poor guy could get. As amusing it was to see his reactions everytime, he couldn't deny he felt a little bad as well for doing so. Well, since they're friends now (and Reno was not ashamed to admitting that) it was now also his duty to help the pup out here, wether the guy wanted it or not. His female friends had obviously protected him too much for his own good.
"Sorry puppy, I'll try and cut down on the teasing," he chuckled, reaching down behind the couch where he had dropped a small of cookies and tossing it onto Tadashi's lap. "I'm honestly only trying to help ya out here. I get the feeling those friends of yours wasn't to much help for you when it came to these sort of things. Didn't even Remi give you advi-" he trailed off there for a moment, quickly clearing his throat and went on as if nothing had happend. "You and Flynn. Have you kissed yet or not?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Tadashi accepted the cookies Reno passed him in silence, starting to nom on one of them more for a habit than for actual hunger. Sweets always helped him calm down in bad situations, his mom always gave him sweets when he was upset... But as Reno asked once again if he and Flynn had kissed he almost chocked on the cookie "Will you stop saying that?" he asked in a whiney, begging voice. To him, that was just teasing, and a cruel teasing too: there was no way in the world he and Flynn would kiss! Beside... Flynn was a guy and he... he wasn't into guys... was he? When he had pictured his future, he had always though he would get a 'normal family', with a wife and kids... but that was so far in the future for him he didn't even care! And beside... kissing? He had tries it once and it didn't work! So no, no thanks! Sure, he didn't tell Reno how his date with Xion had gone... but... that didn't matter... He and Flynn... no no no! What he had was just something... something that would pass, now wouldn't it? "My friends don't talk about these things with me. I don't need help with these things cause I don't do these things..." he replied only then to what Reno had said about his friends, calming down a bit, curling up on the sofa, nomming again on a cookie. No, no he definitely didn't do these kind of things... he was fine with his videogames and books and his nerdish stuffs... he could understand those, those stuffs were not threatening... then why, why why did he all of the sudden want to spend so much more time with Flynn and craved for his attention and his closeness?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

"Saying what? Kissing?" Reno repeated, knowing full well what Tadashi had ment. Call him cruel, but he was going to help his romy hero break out of that stupid eggshell of his. Tadashi will thank him for this later on. ....Much later on. He rolled his eyes when the pup still refused to confess to anything, only succeeding in making himself more obvious. "Tadashi," he then said, sounding way to serious there for being him. "You're only making things much harder for yourself here, way more than it necessarily has to be."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 pm

As Reno repeated once again that word Tadashi curled up more on himself, whining something incomprehensible, looking down. Sure Reno had much work to do to break the eggshell Tadashi had carefully built around himself for all those years... Reno's serious tone captured once again Tadashi's attention, and the boy looked up at the redhead once again but without rasing his head, only to frown at his phrase and to burst out in frustration, holding his head "I don't understand what you're talking about!" he had never felt feelings like that before, and he had always avoided any kind of conversation that included talking about this kind of stuffs, even the basics were something he didn't know how to deal with or how to address... "What do you want Reno?" he finally asked, not getting with the other boy was torturing him like that
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Geez, the redhead sighed, rubbing his forehead. Didn't even his parents talk about thsi stiff to him? Damn fools, every single one of them. Leaning back fully agaisnt the couch, Reno tossed back the cookies to the frustarted and embrassed mess that was his roommate. Breakign down that stubborn shell of the pup that's surely been building up for years, was not going to be a walk in the park exactly.
"The first time I had these kind of feelings, I acted like you are now," he then suddenly said, all relaxed and laid-back like he usually was. "Well, not as dramatic and embarrassed mind you, but in denial and confused as fuck," he added with a chuckle. "Didn't know what to do with myself really. It wasn't until i could admit to myself that I liked this person, that I felt a bit more at ease."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Tadashi took the cookies that reno gave back to him but this time, for once, he didn't even feel like eating them: he just stared at them with this confused expression, still not getting what Reno wanted with him. Was the redhead just teasing him again? Was he really trying to help? If so, how? What kind of help did he even need? As Reno started talking, Tadashi listened to him without looking at him, gulping when he finished. What was he saying? He... he had to admit he liked Flynn then? Ok and then what? What good would it possibly do? Would it make all this feelings magically disappear? All this was honestly hurting his head... with a desperate sigh, he curled up next to Reno and hid his face on his chest. "W-what difference does it m-make? I-if I s-say so... d-does it a-all go away?" he asked lowly, still thought not saying out laud his feelings for Flynn...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Oh man, cuteness overload, Reno mentally chanted to himself when Tadahis urled up agaisnt him and presse dhis face agaisnt his face, as if thinking he would be able to hide from it all by doing so. He chuckled at the male's question, patting him on the head once again gently. "Not much really," he answerd honestly. "Sadly, feelings like that don't go away so easily..." he murmured softly, trailing off for a bit himself before shaking his head. "But it's no good lying to yourself either about what you feel."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:13 pm

He couldn't help but sigh again in discomfort at Reno's reply: why such a horrible illness didn't have a cure? Maybe paracetamol would still work... he could try... after all, this whole situation was making him feel sick so yes, it definitely was an illness! "Why do I need to tell you?" he asked after as short while, rasining a bit his head, enough to allow him to look up at Reno. He wasn't asking to send the guy away, he was just honestly, candidly and simply asking, like he honestly wanted to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Reno got the feeling that Tadashi saw these feelings as some sort of sickness, and could barely contain a chuckle at the thought. The ginger glanced down at the male at his question, titling his head a bit, still with that gentle smile on his lips. He wasn't offended at all by the question, kinda figuring he would've been asked this sooner or later. "You don't have too, really. But it'll feel much better for you to have someone to talk to about these stuff. And no offense to the other friends you have but... they've must a done a pretty poor job if you're still so terrified of these sort of topics."

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Tadashi buried once again his face on Reno's chest before, clenching his fists on the redhead's shirt, before he bursted a "Fine!" like he was surrendering both to Reno and to himself, while jumping back to sit almost normally on the couch, frowning deeply and looking down "So I-I think I-I l-like F-Flynn..." he finally admitted, and the fact he said 'i think' wasn't cause he wanted to hide his feeling or something like that, just cause it was hard to understand if that was really what was going on in his mind, since he had never dealt with anything similar. "S-so now what?" he asked still staring down, his face that just couldn't get redder than this
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Reno moved his arm away when Tadashi suddenly pulled back, holding it up in midair for a moment while keeping his eyes locked on the other. Well, at least they got that part out of the way. Now... only alot fo other stuff left to get through. Hahaha...
"That's up to you," he stated matter of factly, shrugging his shoulder a bit. "Either you choose to try and ignore it and do nothing, or..." Reno's smirk turned mischievous. "You try and make Flynn your bitch," he winked, before looking a bit thoughtful to himself. "Though in this case it'll be the other way around," he added to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 pm

As Reno mentioned the first option his frown deepened: that was what he was already trying to do... and the results were, well... pretty evident. Could a person live with this constant and extreme mood swings? They were driving him insane... But at Reno's second suggestion he looked up with big eyes "eeeh?" before quickly looking down again muttering lowly "I-i don't want to m-make a-anynone m-my... whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Reno couldn't help but laugh this time. Ok, he'll admit that was to crude for him to say, though he had honestly jsut blurted out the first thing on his mind there. "Oh don't worry ou won't have too do that," he reassured. "It'll be you who end up as Flynn's bith-I mean uh," he cleared his throat. "What I mean to say is, you have a good chance here," he grinned. "He obviously already thinks your cute, and thinks you're a nice person. Making him notice you wouldn't be a challenge." Unless he already has, Reno thought smugly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 pm

He'd end up being Flynn's... what? Tadashi's terrified and horrified expression didn't need any extra words to clarify exactly how scared he was by the thought. But as Reno kept talking the lights in the room flickered dangerously again: it wasn't just embarrassment, what he was suggesting was just... just too much! Flynn liking him too? "I-I just want to spend some time with him... w-watching movies a-and stuffs..." he peeped shyly, gulping, confused and close to hyperventilate. Now that wasn't a lie... at least, not that he was aware of... even though, sure, that mental image of Flynn teasing him and pretending to kiss him kept popping up in his mind, and he kept wishing more and more to know what would have happened if Flynn would have actually kissed him... but... what Reno was suggesting and implying... tadashi bent forward and hid his face on his own knees. Why couldn't he turn off like machines?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Wrong choice of words again, Reno mentally noted as the lights began to flicker in the room, absently hoping something wouldn't burst again. "Well yeah, of course you want that," Reno stated matter of factly, glancing down at the embarrassed mess of his roommate who now looked close to start hyperventilate. "And you like to do those things more with him and than me," he went on in a nonchalant way, pattern Tadashi on the back in a clam manner. "Wanting to spend time with the one you're crushing on is normal. Even thae brat knows that, though he keeps denying it," he added with a chuckle. Wonder how Hiro was dealing with his own love problems there.
"And then you start thinking about this person constantly, without even realising it yourself. You start craving their presence, their attention, doing everything you can think off to see their smile. And then of course, you begin to fantasize," the redhead began listing down, smiling a little to smugly to himself as he did. "Remember when I said you'd one day find someone you want to wrestle your tongue with?" he smirked. "Looks like you've found him~" Laughing, Reno gave Tadashi a firm pat on the shoulder, as if saying 'well done'. "The puppy is growing up, I'm so proud!"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 pm

He maintained his position, his forehead resting on his knees and his arms wrapped around his legs, but he listened to Reno, to every word he said. It was true, he wanted to spend time with Flynn more than he wanted to do so with Reno, even though Reno was his friend and he truly loved him, what he felt when he was with Flynn was... different... so intense... and... wasn't he already thinking constantly about Flynn? He could try to deny it, but to what use? Wasn't that the reason he kept losing at videogames, or needed to read the same things 5 times to get what it was about? And the fantasies... His grasp on his own leg became tighter: didn't he keep thinking about that time that Flynn almost kissed him? Didn't he, weirdly enough, want that? No no no! That couldn't be! Shaking his head and blushing like crazy, he stood once again, sitting up on the sofa "I-I-I d-don't w-w-want to w-w-wrested m-my t-t-tongue w-with a-a-anyone!" he stuttered whining... though, now, that was a lie, and even he knew that
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Reno just sighed again at his poor friend's current condition and constant denial. "Puppy, we both know you're just flat out lying right now," the redhead stated, snatching pff the cap from the others head and placing it on himself, since he didn't have his own googles on at the moment. "I'm more than certain Flynn wouldn't mind wrestling his tongue with yours either. I mean, wouldn't surprise if the guy's already fantasized about it himself," he snickered wickedly, absently wondering to himself if Flynn was the jealous type or not. "But seriously pup, I'm only trying to help here," he went on, voice firm but holding a gentle tone to it. He wa sebing nothing honest and sincere right now. "Don't ya trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:26 pm

As Reno stated how Tadashi was lying, Tadashi felt even more embarrassed and ashamed cause... yeah, he was lying, and facing the fact that he would ever want such a thing was... at the very least quite heavy... But what really made him shiver was Reno's second phrase: Flynn wanted such a thing? He couldn't even understand if such a thought made him thrilled or awfully scared... He just couldn't realise it yet, or well, it was just hard to express it in words... but what he wanted wasn't just a physical relationship, that would scare him more than attract him... what he wanted was about the feelings... and that wasn't any less new to him... At Reno's last question he looked up at him, looking more puppy like that ever, before he nodded slowly "I-I do trust you..." he replied in a low tone, it was just that the whole topic made him fucking uncomfortable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So now you know... {TAG Reno}   So now you know... {TAG Reno} Empty

Back to top Go down

So now you know... {TAG Reno}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next