EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) Empty
PostSubject: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 pm

Nolan gazed around at the restaurant, taking in the sight of the new place. He had never eaten here before. So of course the place was new to him. And he hadn't really eaten at restaurants much before, it was mostly fast food that filled his stomach most of the time. Though he had eaten at restaurants when he had been younger and actually attracted a couple of clients that wanted to meet him at a restaurant. They were particularly his best and favorite customers since the clients wanted sex and some time with Nolan. It also got him food in his stomach.
Brown eyes quickly took notice of the bar, which definitely brought a grin to his lips. "So you actually took my request in consideration?" the male questioned the ginger, as he glanced behind his shoulder at Reno with a light smirk. It sort of surprised him a bit, but it really shouldn't since the male was known to keep his little promises.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Walking up behind the brunette, Reno could only chuckle at the question, flicking the other on the forehead as he passed him. "Why of course I did. Who do you take me for?" he faked an offended look, which quickly changed back into his usual smug and lad-back expression as he gestured for the other to follow him. While Reno might not be one to keen on making or keeping promises, the times he did he always made sure to go through with them, especially to those he knew he would hold on to them as well for him.
Reaching their table, Reno pulled out the char for his company, giving him a teasing look and acting as if he was courting a woman just because he enjoyed being an asshole to much before slumping down on his own seat.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:28 pm

"An evil ginger?" Nolan quipped in a teasing tone in response to the male's comment, smirking a bit at the male's fake offended look. He rubbed slightly at his forehead a bit as he followed the red head male over towards one of the tables, quirking his eyebrow a bit at the male's action. He wrinkled his nose a bit as Reno pulled out a chair, like a gentleman would do for a lady. "I think it's very much clear to both of us, that I'm a guy, right?" he remarked to the male, rolling his eyes at the male's teasing look and watching as the ginger slumped down in his own seat. The word 'asshole' just echoed throughout his mind as the brunette sat down as well.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:45 pm

"Oh you're definitely a guy," Reno purred, giving Nolan a suggestive look from across the table as the other sat down. "I should know after all~" It wasn't exactly hard to guess what the brunette was thinking right then by the unamused look Reno received.
"So anyway, as promised, this will be all about me spoiling you, so make it all count," Reno grinned cheerfully, secretly praying that Nolan wouldn't take too much advantage of the situation while handing him a menu. Even while Reno did indeed have enough money now to spoil them both rotten right then, one never knew what Nolan could come up with. But still, if Reno know had to be honest, treating the other to something nice for once gave him a nice and satisfying feeling. Mostly because he knew the other would appreciate it, even he didn't say it out loud with words.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:39 am

Nolan raised an eyebrow over at Reno, giving him an unamused look at the sight of his suggestive look. "Of course you would," he scoffed a bit, sticking his tongue out at the male playfully. "Every time you release stress, you get that pleasure of knowing so." he smirked devilishly over at the red head, tilting his head at the male.
A light smile formed upon his lips in amusement at the male's cheerful comment as he took a hold of the menu that the red head had handed him. "Don't think I'm going to go overboard," Nolan assured the other male in a teasing tone, as he glanced down at the menu. As long as the brunette didn't have to pay, then he was happy. It didn't mean he was going to go crazy and order something expensive. Either way though, expensive food didn't really do any good for him. As he gazed over the menu, Nolan quickly grinned at the sight of something that sounded good for him. "I definitely know what I'm getting to eat. And to drink." He paused for a moment before giving the male a flat look, quickly saying in a warning tone at the last bit, "Yes. It's amaretto sour, the bitch drink which you love to call it. So don't even start." It was one of his favorite drinks. Sure beer was good for some time, but to drink it with food? It didn't suit his tastes at all.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:57 am

Reno's childish grin showed that he indeed already know to what drink Nolan was referring to before the brunette revealed it himself, and had to bit his tounge when the brunette beat him to it and warned him not to start. "Killjoy," the redhead snickers, having already decided to what to order for himself. "But I gotta say, the drink does suit you quite nicely, wouldn't ya agree?" he added smugly anyway with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Nolan kept a stern gaze on the male, watching as that childish grin of his had appeared upon his lips. "That's right. I'm a killjoy, get over it." he snickered, rolling his eyes in a playful way. He definitely knew the other male had just probably bit his tongue to stop himself from saying something about the drink being a bitch drink. So what if it was a feminine drink. It was seriously good! "I'm only the bitch in the sex with you. If it was with a girl, then I definitely wouldn't be," Nolan scoffed a bit, waving his hand off at the male to quit it about the drink. Soon enough one of the waiters had came by with Nolan telling them that he wanted the clubhouse grill and an amaretto sour drink.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Reno quirked an amused eyebrow at this statment. "Kinda hard to picutre you in the dominant positon." he snickerd, leaning back in his own seat with a lazy grin. "Especially since I've grown more than used to you being the 'bitch', as you put it yourself" he smirked, ordering the same food as Nolan had for himself, along with beer to drink with it. For some reason he had almost found himself ordering the vegan food the place served, but changed his mind the last moment as at the waiter reached their table and asked for their order.

Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 pm

His eyebrow twitched a bit in annoyance at the male's snicker. "Might be hard to picture, but's I've been in the dominant role before." he scoffed, giving the other male a flat look, folding his arms over his chest. "Don't forget that some of my clients were females as well." he snickered back in return at the ginger. He wrinkled his nose a bit, before commenting, "Besides it seems strange to top your ass." in a flat tone. He tilted his head to the side as the male seemed to have pause for a moment when ordering.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Reno rolled his eyes a bit. Of course he knew that, Nolan had been just as popular among females as he'd been among males. However, Reno still clearly recalled the guys from his old gang benign especially fond of the brunette too.
He snickered at the statement about it being strange to top him, and found himself agreeing on that. "I'm probably to dominant to let myself be bottom," he shrugged offhandedly. And maybe, it also had something to do with that certain incident that happened to to him a long time ago... before he had started getting involved with the 'bad things'.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Nolan scoffed a bit, shrugging his shoulders lightly in response. "Either that, or I just rather be fucked by ya than me screwing you." Nolan replied to the male, giving the male a devilish grin. He had told the male the truth that one time when Hiro had barged into the room that time and left soon after. The red head was his best fuck. Nolan did slightly wondered if the red head was the reason to why none of the guys from his gang stopped visiting him. That had always been a question lingering in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Aw man, Reno thought to himself as his smirk turned more wicked. That was kinda hot to hear Nolan say. And whether it was Nolan's intention or not, that sentence sure boosted up his ego. Ok, bad brain. Not the time and place for thoughts like that. Though, surely the bathrooms here would be much more comfortable than in that bar a couple of years ago- Reno quickly shake that idea off from his mind. Nolan was kind of addiction wasn't he? For not to talk about dangerous, in more ways than one.
"Don't be so damn tempting Bolt. Not the time and place for that," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Nolan blinked in surprise as the male's smirk turned even more wicked. Oh great. Did he actually arouse the male with what he said? He didn't need the guy who was treating him with food and drinks, to get a boner at the dinner table in a restaurant! Even though they had definitely did it in a restroom at at bar that one time. "I'm blunt! I can't help what comes out my mouth! And I don't wanna." Nolan retorted with a slight pout. "Treat first. Rest later." he added with a light huff as he leaned back against the chair.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:48 pm

"Don't be so childish, I'm pretty sure that's my thing remember," Reno snorted, nudging Nolan's leg with his own from underneeth the table. He chuckled a bit at the huff Nolan gave, resting his chin in his hand while lazily glancign around the resturant. "Yes, the rest later. I'm already looking forward to it~"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 pm

"I can do what I want." Nolan scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. Quirking an eyebrow at the male nudging at his leg with his own, the brunette slightly kicked a bit at the male's foot. "You always are. Let's just hope you can wait enough rather than doing me in the restroom like that one time." Nolan murmured in an amused tone, winking playfully at the male. His eyes lighting up as the waiter had brought some garlic bread as appetizers and their drinks. Now that's what he loved about restaurants. There was usually free food involved.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 pm

"Underestimating me now too, are ya?" Reno huffed, pretending to be offended there when he in truth, naturally, didn't really care. He smirked devilishly as Nolan brought up the restroom incident, still recalling that day all to clearly. How had that even started again? Oh right, some silly argument, unsurprisingly... Though he couldn't for the life of him even remember what their argument had been about.
He smiled a bit fondly at the brunette when his eyes light up as the appetizers arrived. Despite what many believe or what Nolan made himself out to be, the guy was really easy to please sometimes. A cute little treat of his Reno would say, but wisley kept that comment to himself for now. He did not feel like getting shocked right now.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:00 pm

"Aww poor ginger." He snickered a bit at the male's fake offended huff, as he reached out and got him some garlic bread that he started to munch on. He couldn't remember the reason behind the argument at the bar, but he could definitely remember that it was had been thrilling. Though the reason for that argument really made him wonder alot. He felt the male's eyes still on him, causing the brunette to look up from his bread, giving the male a look. He swallowed some of his bread, tilting his head to the side. "What's got you smiling like that?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 pm

"What? I can't even smile now without raising any suspicion from you?" Reno huffed, pouting himself as he crossed his arms across his chest childishly. That pout quickly fell however as it replaced itself with one of the redhead's typical smug expressions. "If I told you, you'd electrocute me on the spot, and that would result in us both getting kicked out of here," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Nolan shrugged his shoulders as he took a sip of his amaretto sour, scoffing a bit at the male childish action. "You're staring at me. And smiling. So pretty much yeah." he commented with a light huff. "You're treating me to food and drinks. I think you're pretty safe for now. So spill." the brunette remarked to the male in a demanding tone. He'll hold back his anger, especially if it was for delicious food and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:30 am

Reno chuckled, rolling his eyes a bit at Nolan's comment. "You got a point there I guess, now you better not go go back on your words," he winked, leanign forward on the table on his forearms, making sure their eyes were locked with each others. "I was simply just thinkign how adorable you could be sometimes," he then said smugly. "Especially now, while noming down on that bread like a happy little puppy~"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 am

"I promise," Nolan sighed out in annoyance, wanting the male to spill already. He wasn't an impatient asshole. He tilted his head at the male, brown eyes locking with the male's dark blue eyes. His eyebrow twitched a bit as the male told him how he thought the brunette could be adorable at times. "Great. I regret asking you such." the brunette quickly scowled darkly, his grip on his glass had tightened before he drunk more of his drink to distract himself from the urge to hurt the ginger. "Save those two comments for Hiro and Tadashi." He was neither adorable nor a puppy!
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 am

Reno laughed at Nolan's reaction, havign expexted it to eb something like that, and at the same time just relieved that he didn't get shocked for it either. Man, maybe he shoudl take the guy out to eat and drink mroe often? Wondr with how much he could get away with.
"Right right, sorry, you're not a puppy," he chuckled. "You're more like a Teddy Bear~" he said instead all to cheerfully. "A cuddly and adorable Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:23 am

Nolan's eyebrow twitched a bit, smirking a bit as the male apologized and said that he wasn't a puppy. "At least you got that through your m-." His words were soon cut off quickly as the male continued on with calling him a cute and adorable teddy. "You are such a cheeky asshole," he growled lowly under his breath, before kicking the red head harshly under the table. "You never did say that I couldn't do anything else," he slyly snickered. He hoped that freaking hurt.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:28 am

Oh that kick did hurt alright. Though it took the redhead more by surprise than anythign else. He hissed in pain, giving Nolan a light glare as pain shot up from his leg. "Geez, you're so overly sensetive soemtimes," he whined, sticking his tounge out at the brunette, before a another shit eatign grin sperad across his face. "Like a woman." He really couldn't hold his tounge sometims couldn't he? Teasing the other was just to damn tempting. "And I stand by what I said. You're a Teddy. A grumpy one with teeth, but still cuddly enough."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:55 am

"And you're so annoying sometimes, so we're even." Nolan commented, sticking his tongue out at the male before taking another sip of his drink. He almost choked on his drink at the male's comment of him acting like a woman. The brunette choked a bit before getting his breath back and giving the male a dark glare, blushing ever so slightly at the male's words. "Teasing me is definitely going to be the death of you." he hissed in annoyance, rolling his eyes as the male continued to call him a teddy. "Wonder why I'm grumpy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)   Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ginger's treat! (Tag: Reno)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next