EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} Empty
PostSubject: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Andy quietly wandered through the section of books about computers. He was mostly looking for stuff on hacking, but he wouldn't pass up something else if it looked interesting. The book store was quiet, only the occasional voice drifting in the background and the soft hum of the electronics in the store. It was certainly a nice change from the insistent background noise of the more populated areas.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Tadashi was once again in the bookstore: last time he had been there he had decided not to but the Twilight Zone dvd collection, but he kept thinking and thinking about it and it was becoming quite an obsession: he HAD to buy it! Maybe he could convince Reno and Flynn to watch some episodes with him? He was most sure that Remi wouldn't want to... or if she would even agree, she would surely fall asleep watching it. He kept looking around for the dvd box set, starting to fear they had already sold the l'ast copy when finally he managed to find it and there he couldn't contain his excitement and jumped on the spot, holding the dvd box set and screaming "FOUND IT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Andy winced at the loud noise, hands curling at his sides. Wearing an expression of distaste he poked his head around the shelf to find the source. One of his eyebrows quirked, though his irritated expression stayed in place, as he found he recognized the person from youtube. He didn't watch his videos usually, but they did come up in his recommended videos feed.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Tadashi couldn't help but keep smiling like a kid in a candy shop, holding the dvd box set to himself, still jumping up and down. Oh thank goodness he had found it! He was starting to despair! Smiling from ear to ear, he started walking quickly toward the cash register, ready to pay for it, without even noticing the other guy until he accidentally bumped into him "Oh! Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:48 pm

"Watch it, " Andy said in annoyance at the same time, the frown on his features a direct contrast to Tadashi's expression. Brushing his bangs out of his eyes, he leveled his blue gaze at Tadashi. "And even if you're excited you should try to be a bit quieter in a book store," he scolded.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:50 am

Tadashi stared surprised at the other guy, quite surprised by his reaction and quite mortified by what he had just said "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disturb you..." he replied, switching uncomfortably his body weight from one foot to the other
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 am

Andy let out a soft sigh, some of his annoyance fading to guilt as he noticed him growing uncomfortable. "It's alright, I guess..." Eyes flicking over Tadashi and reading his body language, he figured introducing himself might defuse the situation a bit. "My name's Andy."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:43 pm

"Ah! I-I'm... Tadashi... N-nice to meet you" he moved a few steps forward, closing the distance between them and shyly stretching a hand toward the boy.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Andy took his hand, giving him an attempt at a smile. He didn't know how much it passed as sincere. "You too."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Tadashi wasn't exactly sure what to do now: usually it was up to other people to be less awkward and do something, he... he just wasn't good at this kind of stuffs. Then suddenly, after a long awkward moment of silence, there was the roar of a T-rex shattering the silence. Tadashi blushed slightly and without even moving made his phone fly to him: that was his ringtone for a new message. It was from his mom... without even needing to touch the screen he quickly typed a short answer, smiling sheepishly to the other guy
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Andy's eyes lit up with interest. This guy had technokinesis too? It seemed like he used it a bit differently than him though. Andy wasn't so much about making technology move as making it do what he wanted. Andy gave him a slight smile in return, this one more genuine than his previous ones. "I see- I mean, you have technokinesis too?" He said, words getting jumbled a bit from the way he wanted them to be.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:26 pm

"Ah... y-yes..." he replied smiling sheepishly... wait, 'too'? did that mean...? "D-do you have technokinesis?" he asked curious, tilting a bit his head
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Andy nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Y-ya, looks like we use it a bit differently though."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:34 pm

As Andy nodded Tadashi's eyes shone with interest and admiration: Another person with technokinesis! He couldn't believe it! Another one... like him! "differently? how... how do you use it?" he asked with interest, his eyes wide open and focused on the boy
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:06 pm

"Well, I barely ever use it to move things, I'm not good at that. I usually use it to mess with the internal functions of an electronic." He fidgeted with a strand of his hair as he spoke, gaze only occasionally moving so it met Tadashi's.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Tadashi kept staring at Andy with more interest than a normal person should have in another one: it looked like a child who just found out his favorite cartoon character is alive and just standing in front of him! "I-it comes natural to me... to move stuffs around. I mess with the internal functions too though, like the programs.. or... the videogames..." he always did use his powers in a quite shallow way, mainly for fun and for his vlog, even though he always dreamed of using them to make a difference and in fact, he was in the center now...
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:47 pm

He shifted slightly under the intensity of Tadashi's gaze. "I tend to use it to get into systems online or through the internet. With hacking and what not. It's amazing how much information is out there that you can get at with it." Not all the stuff he used his power for was strictly legal, but as long as he was careful it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Tadashi looked at the guy in surprise and amazement: he had never done such a thing! Hacking programs, sure, hacking systems, that was fun, but hacking informations online? It just felt... so criminal! "Would you show me?" he asked in awe
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Andy blinked in surprise.  "I-um...  Ya, sure I can show you sometime if you want," he agreed. He wasn't used to positive interest in his powers so the request came as a bit of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:41 am

Tadashi's smile grew even bigger at his reply "Great!!!" He almost screamed for the excitement before he realised he was actually being quite late for his meeting with Remi "Oh, I... uhm... I must go now, b-but my room is c22, w-would you pass? maybe? one of those days?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:52 pm

"Ya, sure. I'll do that sometime," he agreed, giving Tadashi a shy smile. He mentally created a memo on his phone with the room number so he wouldn't forget. It was something he'd gotten pretty good at since it was a useful technique. "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:15 pm

"S-see you" he shyly greeted the other one, hurrying the toward the cashier and paying for the dvds before hurrying out of the shop, turning around to wave again at the boy in such a childish way one last time
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:27 am

Andy gave a small wave back at Tadashi, watching as he retreated out of sight before returning to looking at the books. He wasn't sure whether he'd end up getting any though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}   Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi} Empty

Back to top Go down

Well If It Isn't Mr. 'Internet Famous' {Tag:Tadashi}
Page 1 of 1