EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Vegan Dinner (Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Vegan Dinner (Reno) Empty
PostSubject: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:57 am

Remi had cooked Reno's wonderfully vegan food and sent a message to Tadashi to tell Reno where she'd be waiting for him. She found herself fixing her appearance way more than she originally planned (or thought of) and when she finally realized what she was doing, she stopped herself abruptly. She'd even gone through the trouble of changing out of her skirt to a pair of jeans to emphasize her curves. Then she did her hair perfect and put on lip gloss and it was just a complete mess. So, here she is now, waiting for him to show up with a slight nervousness and anxiety; but she'd never let anyone see it on her face.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Reno had seriously start to remember to eat at the right time. He had, again, almsot went on the whole day without eating anything. And the only thing he had been to force down his throat for breakfast was a warm cup of coffe. Was it normal to forget he was hungry? Only to then realise he was fucking starving? ....no wonder he used to be underweight.
Good thing he didn't have to worry about dinner today at least. The moment his roommate had shyly informed him that where Rmei would be waiting for him food, he had hugged the male in happiness (probably leaving the puppy in chock) and then grabbed whatever clothes he had on his bed before skipping out of his room.
Stepping inside the eating area, his pale blue eyes almost imedently found the girl. Smiling he made his way to where she stood. "Yo," he greated from behind her, smiling a bit in exctiemt at the blond. "Whatever it is you've cooked up, it smells fucking delicous."
He couldn't help but quickly look her over, and gave a low whistle in appreciation. "Well don't you look nice, and just for me? I'm touched."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Remi whirled at the sound of Reno's voice. "It’s squash and pasta sauce. But don’t worry you won’t be able to taste the vegetable. It’s kind of like tasteless pasta...with a slight crunch." She explains, smiling proudly. Remi flushes pink at Reno's whistle, then red at his comment. "No I didn’t get dressed like this just for you!" Remi lied. At least she didn’t know know that she had, but she had known. She knew but she didn’t. More explicitly, she got dressed to look nice while telling herself that it wasn’t for Reno. Even though she knew it was. "I didn’t get dressed any kind of way!" She goes on. "But thank you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Cute, Reno thought foundly of the girl, just smiling cheerfully down at ehr when she flat out refused to what he had been hinting at. Now he was curious about the food, more than certain that he's never tasted something like that before. "But I like vegetables," he whined playfully, only to egt interrupted by his own stomach growling out to be fed. He chuckled, not embaresse din the least by it and sat down.
Amazingly enough, Reno had made it thoguh msot of the day without taking a cigarette, so at least he didn't smell of smoke. But the urge to take one was slowly becoming to much for him, but luckily eating would at leats distract the need (for now).
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Remi giggles at the sound of Reno's stomach. "Well, here." She offers him the white box of food. "You haven’t been smoking, right? I'll know if you have been. I can ask any number of people and I can look for symptoms of nicotine withdrawal." She narrows her eyes in determination at him. "If you start looking too normal I might put you under surveillance or something." She wouldn’t actually. Well, she might; that'd be an awful lot of work. "And don’t get sarcastic with me either." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Aaaand of course she just had to ask that. "No, I haven't," he deadpanned, returning a determined look with a blank one of his own, the only thing on his mind at the moment being the delicious smelling food placed in front of him.
At her threat, he only signed tiredly, rubbing the side of his head. "If I had been smoking you would've smelt it by now. And this wouldn't be the first time either I try to lay off the nicotine so I'm not completely unprepared for this," he stated. "However..." he placed his elbow on the table and held his hand up for her to see. "I've already started twitching a bit, haven't smoked since yesterday before I went to bed. I'll probably be eating alot of sweets to distract myself from taking a drag."
With that said, he focused back down on the food, smiling brightly as he helped himself to it.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Remi glared at Reno. That was not what quitting meant. "Reno!" She scolds, reaching to snatch the fork from him before withdrawing her hand, deciding she wants him to actually eat the food first. "That's not what quitting is. Quitting is not smoking at all, quitting is completely stopping like not at all. So that means no more quick drags before bed, or before or after anything, got it?" She demands. Remi shifts herself more confidently. "Besides. I'll stop cooking for you if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 am

Reno sighed again. "I would stop once you began cooking for me, which is today, so I'm following the rules," he pointed out. "Also, as cute as you are when irritated, I'd appreciate it if you stop 'threatening' me everytime we met. If this little bet is to much for you, there's no one holding you back from withdrawing you know."
With that said, he could finally began eating, going completely silent after his first spoonful. "...and I'm really hoping you won't," he continued after his last sentence. "Because this is fucking delicious." And he wasted no time in eating up the rest. Who needs meat, he would happily eat Remi's homemade meals for the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:39 am

Remi releases a huff of her own, dropping her chin in her hand. "I can’t help it when you make it so difficult! You’re probably the most difficult person that I’ve ever met! That’s why I have to always 'threaten' you, which I would really like if you refrained from saying. Threaten is such a...crude word. I’m not going to back out! I don’t step down from anything. I especially won’t from something so simple! But, fine. I'll refrain from giving you anymore...advice. Since you dislike it so much." Remi informs. Happiness wells in her chest when he compliments her food. "Thank you! I tried my best." She grins proudly. "And for the record, I’m never irritated. I don’t get irritated."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 am

"Thank you," Reno said with a mouthful, not offended at all at being called difficult, and almost seemed to take pride in it instead. "I don't mind getting some good advice now and then, but it's no fun getting scolded for everything I do either," he pointed out, not sounding mad or irritated as he said this, seemingly rather not bothered by it actually. "Because, that's what it sounds like everytime you give me advice," he grinned a bit, finishing up his food and satisfied leaning back into his chair. "Man that was good, i'm gonna have a nice siesta after this," he sighed content. Sitting up straight again, he leaned over the table, giving Remi a grateful smile, with a hint of mischief in it. "I'm already curios to know what you'll make me tomorrow~"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 am

"I don't scold you for everything." Remi rolls her eyes, lowering her hands on the table and starting to play with them. "I just try my best to make sure you’re healthy because I’m 'motherly'. I care about you, you know?" She smiles at him then extends her hand. "I'll have better piece of mind knowing that I'm in possession of your cigarettes." Remi thinks a moment for any recipes. "Actually, I have no idea what I'm going to cook tomorrow. I have to put some thought into it. Maybe chili or a burger." Remi shrugs. "Depends on what I’m in the mood for when I go back to the supermarket I guess. Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Hearing that she for some reason cared about his well being, made Reno start to smile a bit, only to have it instantly drop the moment she suggested he'd hand over his packet of cigarettes. For a quick moment, he instead saw his mother sit in Remi's place, holding ehr hand out and demaning him to hand his cigarettes over with a stern look. He frowned lightly, and glanced away as he dropped his chin in his hand lazily. Motherly sure was the right word to describe her with. "Guess I'll be sucking on lollipops for the rest of the week," he smirked then, fishing out his beloved packet of cancer sticks from his pocket and tossing it to Remi's awating hand.
He hummed at her question, looking thoughtful for a moment before shrugging. "I like surprises~"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Remi grinned at Reno in victory when he handed over his cigarettes without an argument. A funny look, yes, but no real fight. He was the easiest quitter she'd ever dealt with. She wondered why that was. "Or gum." She commented before standing and approaching a trash bin. She dropped the cigarettes inside and returned to her seat. Remi's mouth remained a line at his mention of surprises. Ever since her sister, Remi hates surprises. "Okay." Remi said quietly. She'd probably do chili then.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Reno let out disappointed 'aww' as he watched her throw the cigarettes in the trash, but kept the rest of whining to himself and instead just leaning back into his seat. He couldn't help but notice then how her mouth seemed to have frozen in a straight line, mentally asking himself if he had something wrong. He suspicion of that only increasing at her unusually quiet and less enthusiastic response. "You okay there?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Remi's mind has already drifted to some far away place she preferred to stay out of—but she was coming up on the anniversary so she'd been there a lot the past week. "Hmm?" She drawled at Reno, not at all sure what he'd said at first. Her eyebrows rose. "Oh! Yeah! Never better!" Remi said with false enthusiasm and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Reno's expression was unreadble at this point, and reared her with a flat look that cleary said he didn't belive her. You're a bad liar, his eyes spoke, recognising the false enthusiasm and forced smile all to well. Still, he didn't push her for any asnwears. Her choice if she wanted to share her thoughts or not. And frankly, Reno was far from the best person to vent too, even if he might be the 'cause of ones distress.
"Well, thanks for the food, i'm looking forward for tomorrow," he spoke in casual way, stretching his amrs above his head after standing up from the chair. "And I enjoyed the company too~"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Remi keeps her mouth set when his expression persisted he didn’t believe her. She wasn’t very good at lying simply because she didn’t do it often. But now wasn’t the time for it and se simply didn’t feel like talking about it either, so she doesn’t bother telling him like she normal would when someone does that to her. "You’re welcome." Remi smiled genuine this time. "Likewise." She stood too and raises a hand in departure. "Bye."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Instead of turning around to leave, Reno stood still in his spot for a moment and just stared at the blonde. And then he sighed, and wordlessly walked around the table until he reached her. Reaching out, he pulled her into a half-hug. "Cheer up ok? You'll make the rest of us feel bad," he sighed, stroking the back of her head in a gentle, comforting manner. He gave her a small smile when he pulled back, patting her on the head one last time before turning around and headed towards the exit. "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:40 pm

(OOC: Awwwwwe <3)

Remi stared at Reno when he didn’t leave. Then when he approached her she gave him a nervous smile. "What—?" She’s shocked. Reno definitely wasn’t the huggable type, at least not at first. Nonetheless, she surely wasn’t expecting him to do this. She looked up at him as he gave her advice and stroked her hair. Remi have him a small smile. "Okay." Remi nodded. Then when he was gone she almost felt saddened. She wished he'd hugged her fully, and that he was still by her side. "See ya." She echoed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegan Dinner (Reno)   Vegan Dinner (Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegan Dinner (Reno)
Page 1 of 1