EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John Beckett

John Beckett

Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:59 pm

((Hey all! I just thought this could be a nice idea for a lot of people to mingle in one place before training officially starts. Everyone on the 3rd floor is invited but anyone else can join in if their character happens to smell/hear/wander by. Very Happy))

It was probably around 9pm and time for a much-needed late dinner. Even though there hadn't been any official training yet, it was still cause for a celebration dinner. John had met his roommates and ran a few other errands--mostly exploring the island. After making a trip to the supermarket and with some special ingredients that he had packed from home, John began cooking up a huge tray of deliciously cooked pasta. It was layered in a mouth-watering sauce he created himself that he was known for back home. He had been a huge foodie all his life and was always known to make delicious food as a result. John would always cook large meals for his family and neighbors. He loved to make others happy and sharing good food was one of his most favorite ways.

So if anybody stopped by, he'd happily serve them up a bowl if they asked. The enthralling smell of the pasta was heavy in the air and he was sure some people might be able to smell it in their room.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Onceler entered to the kitchen with a small bowl of fruit salad between his hands. John had said something about a dinner at night and when he saw him pass by with so much stuff from the supermarket he had felt he needed to help him with something so he had made a salad in the room with some fruits he had gotten from the forest. "Hey!" He greeted as he put the small bowl on the table. "It seems you made a lot of pasta." Suddenly he felt a little too conscious about the size of his bowl. "Sorry is not much but the robots didn't let me steal more fruits from the trees. It seems it is a little bit forbidden to get things that way."
Back to top Go down
John Beckett

John Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 pm

John turned around at the sound of a voice to see his roommate come in with a bowl of what looked like fruit salad. "Oh, nice job! Thanks, Onceler! You didn't have to." He replied with a sincere smile to his roommate. It was kind of funny that he thought it was small, because it was only small in comparison to the huge tray that John decided to go all out on. "Don't worry about that; it's perfect! Besides, I usually make more food than I should, haha." He rubbed the back of his neck in modesty. It was an old habit and he was a big eater too. "Want to try it? I think it's just about done."
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:37 am

He stared at the pasta, indeed it smelled amazing. "Did you made it all by yourself?" He said quite surprised, not a lot of guys knew how to cook. He knew to make some stuff but nothing so elaborated like that. "I wish I knew how to cook." He sat on the table and let John finish cooking the pasta. "When I was at the forest the only things I ate were salads, fruits and the pancakes and marshmellows I got every month at the village." He leaned over the pasta a second time. "Does it have meat?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:22 am

Remi was distracted by the heavenly smell of Italian Food. She knew before she even reached the kitchen that she probably wouldn't be able to eat it, but she would definitely go to find out what's being cooked and who's cooking it. She peers into the kitchen in time to hear the conversation transpiring, "Ooh, you made it all by yourself?" She chimes in, quickly skipping over to the one cooking. Remi peers into the pot. "Mmm. That smells amazing. You made the sauce all by yourself? That's really amazing. I do it too, though, do you put garlic into your pot before or after you put everything together? Because me personally, I love garlic so I mix it in with the tomato." Remi b babbles. "Oh! Sorry. I kind of babble when I first meet people; or in general, actually...I'm Remi." She introduces, smiling at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
John Beckett

John Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:00 pm

"Yeah, I had a lot of hobbies when I was little. I guess this is just the one that I just ended up being pretty good at." He replied to Onceler with a nonchalant shrug as he grabbed a small bowl to put the food in. Food in general was one of his favorite things so being able to cook it himself and share it with others was a pretty great experience.
"No meat. It's a homemade sauce with some tomato and some extra ingredients. Tastes even better, I'd say." He said confidently as he glanced back to see a girl skipping towards them. She was talking really fast and saying a lot of things. "Oh, well--welcome Remi! I'm John," he grinned. "I actually mix the garlic  with the tomato too. Gives it a little flavor."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Tadashi was coming back from the arcade and he was directing himself toward his room when he had been attracted by that delicious smell. Now, he normally wasn't interested in anything that wasn't sweet... with the only obvious exception of pizza and now and then junk food. But this smell... this was too good not to be worth at least checking out! He directed himself toward the kitchen, noticing that there was already a bunch of people in there only when he had gotten already in "Oh... ehm.... s-sorry... I j-just... noticed... i-it smells really good in here" he commented a bit embarrassed, not knowing if he was interrupting a private party or something and ready to leave
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

"That's really cool. Nice to meet you John." Remi smiled. She probably wouldn't be eating it anyway, she didn't like taking the risk, but she'd definitely stick around. Remi peered past John at his pot of sauce before turning to discover Tadashi walking into the kitchen, becoming shy, as usual. Remi rolled her eyes, "Tadashi," She approached him, taking his arm and pulling him inside. "This is John. John this is Tadashi, my bestest friend." She grinned proudly.
Back to top Go down
John Beckett

John Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 pm

John saw a guy come into the kitchen and he blinked a couple of times to make sure he was seeing right. He looked really familiar... but he wasn't entirely sure. After Remi walked over to him and when she introduced him, he put two and two together and gasped. "Wait a second, aren't you... yeah! You're TheCrazyVideoGameNerd!" John exclaimed. It might've looked like he had superspeed the way that he made his way to Tadashi. He had never met anybody famous before, and even though he wasn't a huge fan--just reading a couple of his blogs here and there and watching a few of his technology reviews--he was still freaking out to meet an internet celebrity! John's brother was the biggest fan of Tadashi that he knew, so he simply had to take a picture with him or something. "Oh my goodness. My brother loves you. Wait! If you're here, oh yes, yes you're here. But if you're heerree... OOHH!! Your special effects, oh my gosh, that's your power. Oh. my. Brother would freak out." John usually wasn't one to say everything he was thinking--but he did this time. He returned to his normal self and held his out to shake Tadashi's hand. "It's so nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Onceler saw the girl enter to the room obviously attracted by the food but decided to let John and Remi talk about the food in which he had no comments about. Then a guy entered and then was when things became interesting. John literally run towards the guy and immediately noticed he must have been missing some information about celebrities and famous people. "Hi!" He said as he jumped from the table we was sitting on and approached the two new comers. "I'm Onceler, nice to meet you two." He said as he took off his hat. "Glad you came."
Back to top Go down
Fred Sanders

Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:44 pm

"There, there my sweet, I'll soon find us something good to eat," Fred spoke to himself, patting himself on the stomach as lit kept making loud, grumbling noises. After yet another day of just, wandering around and exploring wahetever he could find on this little (big) island of wonder, Fred had sort of forgetten to eat. Now that, is weird. And as if on cue, the delcious smell of food caught his attnetion, and shortly enough Fred found himself in the kitchen. "Is that pasta I smell???" he exclaimed, smiling brightly once saw all the other people who had gatherd there already. Raising a hand to give them all a wave and introduce himself, his eyes then fell upon a face he thought was very familiar, and endep gaping once regocniton hit him. A loud squeel left his mouth, and suddenly he was stadning right infront of Tadashi, almsot pushing John aside as he reached out and grabbed the male's hand instead. "Holymotherofmegazon! TheCrazyVideoGameNerd?!" he burst out, shaking Tadashi's hand before quickly realising how rude he might be acitng and quickly let go, taking a few steps back. But he still looked just as happy and excited. "You're taller than I expected!"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:10 pm

As Tadashi noticed Remi he smiled to her from ear to ear, feeling already more welcome in the room. She introduced him to the guy that was cooking that something that smelled so deliciously, pasta, apparently, and then... then it was a mess! The guy reached him at the speed of light recognizing him from his blog, and before he could introduce himself to him and the other guy, Onceler, a third guy came by and pushed John away to hold his hand! His cheeks heated up: he wasn't that famous... and he surely wasn't used to those attentions. "Ah... uhm... I-I'm Tadashi... I mean... that's... my real name, you can use that... ah... p-pleasure to meet you all..." he smiled, secretly wishing just to be able to hide behind Remi. Well... that he was cute and terribly awkward was already evident from his videos... Then, at Fred's words, he turned toward him with a surprised expression: he was roughly 160 centimeters, not exactly what you'd call a giant... "How short did you think I was?" he asked, more surprised than offended actually
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:51 am

Remi smiled at Onceler, "Nice to meet you too-" Remi quickly stumbled away from Tadashi as John scrambled to him. She smiled at Tadashi's shyness. They'd never been mobbed before or anything, but it was starting to feel like it when Fred came out of nowhere as well. She knew he had a pretty big following on the internet, but even a million followers could be nothing; apparently Tadashi is way more popular than she'd ever expected. She stood aside near Onceler, leaning against the counter and folding her arms, laughing at Tadashi's shy response to his fans.
Back to top Go down
John Beckett

John Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm

John took a couple of steps back when a new guy running into the kitchen, and when he almost pushed him aside a little bit! He brushed some of the dust off of his shirt and raised his eyebrows a little confused. "Oh uh, sorry about that, Tadashi." John was also sort of apologizing for Fred as well, noticing that Tadashi seemed to be getting embarrassed. It wasn't that hard to understand why, seeing as how he was just bombarded. Composing himself, John cleared his throat and brushed some of the dust off his shirt. He walked over back to Onceler and Remi. "Well anyway. Maybe we should start over again," he gave an awkward laugh before straightening himself up and looking back to Tadashi and the new guy. "My name is John. Welcome! There's a lot of food, so do you guys want a bowl of pasta?" He asked warmly as he felt himself starting to get hungry too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)   Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Party (Tag: Everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Dormitories :: Third Floor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: