EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:52 pm

Like they had agreed on Noctis had picked Lightning up at her room for their dinner and after he was able to find his voice again after having been left speechless by her stunning looks he guided her to the restaurant where the waiter didn´t let them wait too long for their table and let them to it. Once they were left alone Noctis, like a real gentleman, pulled Lightnings supposed chair first back and as soon as she was about to sit down pushed it carefully against the table before he sat down himself.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Punctual at 8 o'clock, Noctis showed up. Lightning had decided on a tight black dress, pesenting her curves perfectly, but didn't show too much. Simple and elegant. She greeted him with a sexy look and was really satisfied by the impressed look on his face when he saw her. He was looking really good himself and she told him so before he lead her to the restaurant. It was pretty cool that there was a real restaurant like this here on the island - it really had everything on it, didn't it? "Hmmhh, thank you.", she said with a smile and sat down an the chair he was offering her. When he sat down in front of her, she smiled at him, leaning forward and putting her elbows on the table. "Soo...here we are. Can you recommend something special here, Noct?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Putting his elbows crossed on the table he smiled at her and yet almost blushed for a second at her question. "Aaaaactually you´re the first one to bring here so sadly I can´t tell, at least about this place."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 am

"Oh, really? So no dates or anything?", she asked like it was just a question at the side, but she was actually really curious if there was a girl in his life right now or not. She smiled, seeming like every answer would be alright. And every answer WAS alright, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:43 am

At her question he raised a brow though had to smirk quite brightly. He was pretty sure no matter what he´d answer she´d be truthfully fine with but it was a nice opportunity for a tease. "Lemme guess you wanted to ask that right from the start don´t you?" He said with a wink. "However currently I have nothing ongoing."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:03 am

"Oh yes, that was the very first question I was asking myself when I saw you.", she ment and smiled amused. It honestly hadn't been one of the very first ones, but of course it was something she had asked herself. "Ohh, phew!!", she exclaimed and washed over her forehead. "That was a close shave!", she made fun of him and smiled amused.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:02 am

"Indeed. So what about you?" He asked after he finished laughing.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:06 am

She smiled and waved aside. "Nah, nothing. Have been too busy with my job and now I'm here.", she explained and shrugged. So they were both single, huh? She looked him over. Hm, nah, she should better keep her hands off him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:18 am

"Uhu." He had to admit a not that tiny part was happy about the fact she was single as well. However this still didn´t mean they would get back together and he was very aware of that. In truth he didn´t even know for sure if he´d want that anyways. Soon the waiter arrived with their menues and waited a moment in case there already was an order to make.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 am

She smiled a Noctis and when the waitor arrived, she took the menu with  a 'thank you' and ordered a mineral water for herself with a smile that made the waitor blush  and then looked into the card. Hmmh, what should she take? Ohh god, yes, Wiener Schnitzel! That would be  awesome!  "Did you already find something? I think I'll take the Wiener Schnitzel...", she said to her attendant.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:51 pm

He raised a brow and smirked at the scene after he had ordered a wine for himself. Oh how he had loved it back then when she was making every guy blush and want her though he was always the one taking her home. Now though at least he thought of himself as partly resistent of her flirtious behavior. "I guess I take the steak."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:16 pm

"A steak?  Sounds awesome, you think you would let me try  it then?", she asked with a mischievous smile and winked at him. The waitor was back in no time when both of them put away their cards and wrote down their order. "Could I have some cowberrys for it, too?", she asked the waitor charming and ne nodded fastly. "Of course, of course!" It was funny how men always acted all energetic when she wanted something from them, so it hadn't changed at all, that was nice to know. She looked back at Noctis. Well, but not everything.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:42 pm

He smirked but shook his head at her question. "Oh my dear Light. Do you really need to ask? Of course you can ... well as long as you leave enough for me of course." Noctis remarked before he got entertained by Lightning and the waiter again.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:48 pm

She grinned. "Well, I thought so, but alright, thank you", she menat. "Oh, we'll see. I really have a desire for meat tonight..", she added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:06 pm

"Oh yes I´ve seen. Just be carefull not to get eaten up by the waiter." He replied with a teasing eyebrow wiggle before he winked at her and leaned back in his chair again. Soon after the waiter came back with there drinks.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Light just laughed at his comment. It would be  either her who would eat up him but no, the waiter wasn't her type even if he was acting so cute. She thanked him again and toop a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]   Dinner for two [Tag Lightning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner for two [Tag Lightning]
Page 1 of 1