EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Zack chuckled. "Of course I worry." he said. "Thank you." He didn't want anything to happen to her. He would never forgive himself. That and a hang over the next day was never welcome. "Yeah, being a 'handsome' guy lets me talk to lovely ladies like you," he said with a flirty smile. At least that hadn't changed. They could flirt and things would still be the same. Besides, Light had never been interested in him that way.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:49 am

She smiled lovely. "And you know what? I worry for you too sometimes. Even if I know you're not easy to hurt, either your body nor your mind.", she complimented him. At his next answer, she laughed and hit his arm playfully. "Awww, Zacky. You're too adorable." She blew him a kiss before she took another rather small sip from her beer. So.. what about we finish these drinks and go dancing a little bit after?", she asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Zack chuckled though it was quite humorless. He was a little less indestructible than what Lightning believed. She didn't know everything he had been through the last time he had seen her. But he kept a bright smile on his face. "Gotta try, right?" he asked as he gave a flirty smile. "Yeah, dancing would be great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3