EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} Empty
PostSubject: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 am

As she finally got her room card, she was being led by some EVE robots that led her up to her room. All she had in her hand was her suitcase and her laptop {plus charger}. This was going to be her first time rooming with someone since she was an only child and the last time that she shared a room with someone was when she was having sleepovers with her cousin when she was only a kid. So, this will be interesting to share a room with someone, although she was excited to meet this roommate of hers, she was, at the same time, a little nervous. She then read the card again, and the name said, "Mary Katherine" and she remembered that it was that girl from the Spa area! At least she didn't get some random girl that she never met in the center. She knocks on the door, and smiles. "MK, it's me. Karissa! According to this card, this is my room, that I'll be sharing with you.." She called out, and breathes a small breath. Finally, an actual bed to sleep on instead of sleeping in the sand on the beach area.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:57 pm

It was sad that Penny left the island but luckily it didn't take long to get a new roommate. MK even brightened up when she got to know that Karissa would be her roommate from now on. She really was nice to talk with at the spa and that she also comforted her when she told about the past. While she waited for Karissa, she sat down at the couch and worked at a new sketch in her sketchbook. She had to get a new sketchbook soon. Finally she heard the knocking at the door and Karissa's voice outside. "Hey," she said happily when she opened the door. "How nice to get you as my roommate."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:30 am

Once she heard Mary opening up the door, she saw that she was pretty glad to see that she was going to be her roommate. Karissa never had a roommate so, this could be interesting, especially if it was going to be her! She did remember hearing her struggle with her past, and she understood her right away. She stepped into the room, and the room looked really nice. She saw that there was a bed for her to sleep on, and it just felt like a treat; she saw that she was working on something in her sketchbook, and she gazed at what she was doing. She then turned around and saw that MK was glad to see that she was going to be her roommate. "Thank you, it's really awesome to see that you are my roommate as well! I am pretty excited for this. I've never room mated with anyone before, so, this is really exciting." She said, and placed her clothes in a drawer that was next to her bed. "So, what drawing are you working on?" She asked, with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:51 pm

"Just a character from a game," she replied with a smile. She was drawing Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV as a paladin.

(Just a link of how he looks like http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130423172229/finalfantasy/images/c/c9/Cecil_FF4DS_CG_Art.png)
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 pm

As she saw her friend sketching a character, she nodded. "Wow, you're really good at drawing, MK. I have to get lessons from you." She said, with a small smile. She did draw as a little girl, but, one time wished that she can draw as well as MK. "So, I assume that you're a gamer as well? I play online games like Five Nights At Freddy's and some old Nintendo Games like the Mario Games." She said, with a small shrug. "I assume your favorite video game is Final Fantasy?" She asked, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 am

"Yes, I love Final Fantasy, it's my favourite," MK replied with a smile. "I also just started playing their new online game, Final Fantasy XIV."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:50 pm

When she heard her friend talking about her favorite game being "Final Fantasy" she nods. "I heard of those games but, I never got a chance to play them, and they do sound really fun to play. You have to show me on how to play sometime. For this online game, do you get to create your own character like in Word of Warcraft or do you play as the main protagonist?" She asked out of curiosity and assumed that it would be like those RPG games where one creates an original character to play. "The game does sound really fun to play; I would like to this game out. I brought my laptop with me." She said, and got her computer out to start playing. "So, is this game multiplayer since it's an online game?" She asked, as she got really curious about it and felt like playing it at the moment. The only online game that she payed with other people was World Of Warcraft, but, never got to play the game all the way due to money issues. She hoped that this game would not be the case where one has to use money to upgrade to special features.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:43 pm

MK nodded to Karissas question. "Yes, you get to make your own character, in different races," she explained excited. There were Hyur, the human race. Elezen, the elf race. Lalafell, a really small race and defiantly not the dwarf race. The Miqo'te were more a cat race. The Roegadyn, could almost remind off trolls in MK's mind. And then there were the newest race: The Au Ra, draconic humanoids. "There's a free trial version you can download and test it for free for thirty days. Almost like a demo version," she told when Karissa mentioned that she had brought her laptop with her. She was really happy that Karissa showed such interest. "It is multiplayer, so you can create so many characters you want."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:10 pm

When Karissa heard her overall explanation of the game, it sounded not only very similar to World Of Warcraft, but, also, it sounded like a fun game to try. "Oh wow, it does sounds like the game that I played once. I tried something like that on World Of Warcraft where the game features different races as well and you get to make your own character as well. I would definitely like to try the game." She said, with excitement as she got her laptop and looked up the game on Google. After finding the game, she tried to pick up the wifi signal in the room, and then she quickly downloads it. Creating many characters as one player could play as sounded like a good way to pass the time. "This game does sound a lot of fun already." She comments as she waits for the game to download. A couple of seconds later, the game goes onto her computer and she was amazed on how good the graphics were compared to other RPG games that she played in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}    Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK} Empty

Back to top Go down

Room A-001 ~ Moving in {Tag: MK}
Page 1 of 1