EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) Empty
PostSubject: Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)   Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Duncan showed up to PSA expecting to see his trainer right away. He put in a request for an individual session not too early in the morning but not close to the afternoon either. He wasn't really a morning person. He was in his combat suit and ready to hone his firebreathing ability, spotting his trainer he approached her, "So, uh, are you ready to train me now, or..?" He was sort of nervous she might hit him or something.
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

PostSubject: Re: Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)   Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Edna saw the firebreather boy approaching her as she sat in her seat. She swiveled around to face him but did not look up to him. In her typical muttering voice, she simply responded. "Are you asking if I am ready to train you? In the training center? On a training grounds for the UN?" She asked unimpressed. Edna peered down at her clipboard, retrieving his file to begin their individual training. Once she received his file, she glanced up to him with a raised eyebrow and small grin. "The better question is if you are ready, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)   Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Duncan blinked at Edna, "Uh..." Well naturally he was expecting some kind of smart answer, it was totally characteristic, but he wasn't sure how to respond to that. Duncan cleared his throat, "Um, yes ma'am." He nodded. "Would you like me to tell you what I need help in or...?"
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

PostSubject: Re: Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)   Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:04 pm

She hopped off of her seat and wagged her clipboard around as she spoke. "From your diagnostic training, it appears that you lack the ability to control your firebreath. Everybody struggles with control over their power so we will begin with that. We don't want you to have allergies and then start setting everything on fire when you sneeze, do we?" She asked rhetorically as she looked back down to her board. "Especially when the EVEs are still repairing the floor..." she slowly muttered to herself under her breath, recalling the first day of training.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)   Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Duncan could barely keep up with everything Edna was saying. How can anyone talk that fast? "Yeah...I can breathe certain amounts for a certain period of time. Like the size of a fist just about is my limit before it grows bigger and out of control." Duncan admitted, it was something he needed to work on. Duncan gave Edna a shy smile at her last comment. He actually had set the kitchen on fire when he sneezed...too much pepper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)   Are you busy? (Tag: Edna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you busy? (Tag: Edna)
Page 1 of 1