EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) Empty
PostSubject: This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)   This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:50 am

Victor had wandered into the Recreation Center with no real destination in mind, but as of now he found himself standing in an Electronic store, looking at a shelf that seemed dedicated to his wife's work. He knew it was just a coincidence of the brand being kept together, but it was a nice reminder of how far she'd come.
He reaches out and picks something up, failing to realise that...
*spark spark spark*
"Eeeeee!" He cries stepping back into the other shelf causing more thingo to be deeletricfied and some things from higher up fall, so he hops out the way and hopes no one saw anything, muttering,
"Why did I come in here? This was a bad idea"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)   This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Xion put down the device she had been holding when it started to sizzle in her hands. She could tell it was shorted out and utterly ruined. She heard a man panicking at the end of the aisle. She sent him a concerned look, especially as a few of the things from the top shelf started to fall down. She had to move out of the way from a new shattered device at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)   This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:11 am

Victor looks around, spotting a dark haired girl further down the aisle, dodging things he'd managed to knock loose, he sighs and makes his way over to her,
"Sorry about that, this, umm, just everything..." He picks up one of the downed devices, watching it drain in his hands "Being a klutz that absorbs energy has quite a few downsides" he places it on the shelf.
Changing his tone of voice from dejected to friendly,
"Victor Van-Dort, MPT division" he holds out his hand and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)   This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:15 am

"That's okay," she said. "It wasn't what I needed anyways." It was actually, but she was pretty sure she could machine a better version of it at home. So she smiled up at him and shook his hand. "Xion Fair, IRTS division."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)   This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a bad idea. A really bad idea. (Do I have to tag? Just, Tag:anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Electronics store-
Jump to: