EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS

Go down 
+5
Mary Kathrine Bomba
Remi Mercer
Mavis dracula
Onceler Helms
Eliza Gothel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza Gothel

Eliza Gothel

Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:23 am

((So sorry to be late guys! >.< Anyway here it is! XD ))

Eliza wanted her first day of training to be perfect. Not that she was a perfectionist, but she wanted to impress the new agents, be sure that they wouldn't forget that easily the day that they met Eliza Gothel! The entrance was, under that aspect, a fundamental. She wouldn't have just walked in the room, no. She would have make an entrance Gothel style!
As every agent took his place in the room, sitting down on one of the chairs that she accurately placed as it was a sort of amphitheater -so everybody could have a good view of her person- Eliza was finally ready to enter.
"Showtime..." she smiled to herself as she lowered the lights in the room, leaving only soft lights. She could clearly hear the whispers between the agents wondering what was going on and Eliza couldn't be more satisfied with the first effect. Second act. Thanks to her powers, she was able to produce every type of poison and to produce different 'effects' as she expelled some poison: so there she was, appearing on the stage in a green dust of poison -not lethal and under her control of course- as one of the divas of the great Hollywood! As soon as she appeared the lights immediately turned on, enlightening the whole room and letting everyone see her.

Eliza waited a few seconds before taking word "Welcome." she smiled gently to the agents "Welcome to the biological control and manipulation's department, or for short BCM. My name is Eliza Gothel and I will be YOUR trainer for the rest of your training." she smiled again, moving her look quickly from face to face trying to guess what was going on in their little heads.
"My job is to lead and help you in case of need, however most of the training will be on your own shoulders. Though I trust that as members of the Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents everyone of you is perfectly qualified to take this responsibility." she paused, moving her look again on the agents.
"Now..." she clapped her hands together and sat down on a desk placed three-quarter towards the 'audience'. Crossing her legs, she continued her speech "It is time to get know each others. In this division we accepts only people with control of biological substances, controlling or communicating with plants and animals, shapeshifting and other stuffs like these..." she laughed sightly waving her hand "If you didn't guess, my power is poison secretion!" she added and laughed, placing a hand near her mouth, as to tell a secret to her agents.
"I want every of you to come here and show me what you can do, stating your name and power before. We have everything you may need for your presentation." as she spoke, she hit a button and immediately a group of different objects appeared from a sort of closet: there were plants, some cats and dogs and other kind of biological materials, every agents dream!
"Who is first?" she raised her look as she picked up the list of the agents.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:25 am

When Onceler entered to the room he immedialy remembered his student years and how much he struggled to stay inside of them. He sat on the chair nearest to the door and saw as the rest of the agents entered the place. He knew some of the time were also able to comunicat with animals but there were other abilities there as well. When the woman appeared with such a big entrance he was able to see how much he had to learn. She explained about the program and the way they would work inside of it and then she asked for the presentations.

"Ammm." He shrugged as he raised his hand at firs shyly. "I want to go first."

He stood up and walked towards the animals. He was used to communicate with either of those species but he preferred dogs for some unknown reason. He offered the smallest dog in the group his hand to smell and when he saw the animal relaxed he turned his attention towards the rest of the group.

"Hi, my name is Onceler Helms and I can comunicate with animals." He looked over Gothel and saw her inspecting his actions. "All right." He said as he kneeled infront of the dog.
"How do you like being called?" He asked softly. The dork barked two times. "Okay Rex." Sighed relief he was able to understand, when he was under pressure he tended to lose his focus and stop listening correctly. "What don't you show me who of those are your best friends?" He was sure the questions he was making Rex were too simple and maybe dump but he wasn't sure how to show his powers to the trainer. After other three questions he stood up and looked at the trainer. "I guess that is much it. Thanks for the attention." After that he walked back to his seat followed by Rex who had to run to keep up with him. "There is no problem if he stays with me?" He asked when he noticed the puppy leaning over his leg.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:52 pm

As soon as mavis heard she would meet her trainer today her excitement had reached the highest level. She was in the room a bit early as she watched the others walk in. She saw some familiar faces as she gave them a small smile. When her trainer introduced herself she watched in awe. She looked around as she didnt want to go first. She loved to see the others first. Everyones power was so amazing. Once onceler introduced himself and started to talk to a dog named rex she smiled as she listened carefully to his conversation with the dog. Once the dog followed him mavis couldnt hold back a small "daww" as she smiled at the sight of the puppy leaning over oncelers leg. She looked around as the others looked like they didnt want to go yet either as mavis smiled a little and stood up to get to the front as she turned to face her trainer with a small smile and then the group with the same smile. "Ehm hey everyone Im mavis dracula. Its nice to meet you all" she chuckled. "My power is shape shifting and yes Into a bat" she said with a small smile since her last name made her power pretty fitting. She took a deep breath and transformed into a bat as she was flying around. She got back to her seat where she got back in her human form and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Remi liked her trainer's dramatic and colorful display, she thought it looked..fun. She was definitely an enthusiastic woman which made Remi excited to work with her. She couldn't wait to learn to enhance her abilities. She did cringe however at the mention of her special effects being poison. That was not biological in Remi's opinion it was totally harmful to the environment and to other people! And wasn't most poison manmade anyway? Well, arguing her case mentally to herself wasn't going to help anything anyway.
Remi wanted to go first but someone beat her to the punch. Of course it'd be difficult for her to display her power right off the bat. "That's adorable." She whispered to Onceler, recognizing him from the kitchen. She had to put some thought into it. When she saw Mavis shapeshift into a bat she couldn't help but feel slightly inferior. But as she walked off of the stage, she noticed a small creature, injured because it was barely moving.
Well this she just could not stand for. She jumped up, declaring she was going next and went up to the animals. "My name is Remi Mercer and first I'd like to say that this has serious animal cruelty issues and that this should not stand at all in a facility such as this one! And if I must, I will personally heal every animal that has been injured simply for the sake of demonstration! As well as making a petition to keep something like this from ever happening again because it is simply unacceptable!" She exclaimed, now not in the best of moods anymore.
"And my power is healing." Remi threw in. She then turned to the animal, crouching beside it. She wished she could communicate with it like Onceler but she simply stroked the small kitten and raised her hand to it. Her hand glowed a pale yellow as she healed it. When it stood upright, displaying its affection by licking her arm, she simply looked at her trainer, not caring whether she was allowed to due the cruelty that transpired, picked up the kitten and returned to her seat. Besides, Oncler had a dog named Rex.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:16 pm

MK had walked the way along with Penny and even met Astrid too on their way. She was very excited and nervous how this would go. She hoped that her autism wouldn't be a much to problem for her during the training. Sometimes, she just needed help to understand things better. She took a seat before their trainer arrived. Onceler made his demonstration and MK smiled when Rex followed after him. Then it was Mavis, who also was a shape shifter like her. MK ducked her head when Mavis was flying over her head. She hadn't noticed the kitten who was injured and Remi made it clear that it wasn't acceptable before she healed the little kitten and took it with her. There was a silence after that event. MK sure was a bit nervous now and the trainer looked at everyone, waiting for more demonstrations. She took a deep breath before she rose up and entered the scene, giving the trainer a polite smile before she turned her look to the others. "Hey," she started. "I'm Mary Kathrine, but you can call me MK for short. I'm a shape shifter." Again, she took a deep breath before she closed her eyes. Her face and body glowed faintly and then, Astrid's doppelganger stood there, but with red hair instead of blond. "As you can see, I've some struggles," MK said while stroking her hair before she changed back again and went back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Fawn Wayne

Fawn Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Fawn was so nervous for today. What would the trainer be like? Or her new group. What they would be like and if she was going to end up picked on again like in her previous school.
The trainer made a very dramatic entrance. It took her a while to process it and then people begun to do their introductions. She was too nervous about her own turn that she wasn't giving the full attention to the others demonstrations.
When it came her turn she nervously walked to the front of the room. "Uh.... I'm Fawn... Fawn Wayne... I can communicate with animals..." She said nervously. Pausing to look at the rest of the people looking up at her. Then realizing she should continue with demonstrating her powers. "Oh.. ehm.." She walked to the cat who was sitting on the desk and grooming it's fur.
"Uhm... Hi. Could I trouble you to shake hands with me?" She asked the cat who only gave her a long suspicious look. "No? Alright..." She said blushing and hurrying back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Kiyomi waited for the trainer to arrive with her arms folded over her chest and leaning back very bored.
And when the trainer finally arrived it was like watching a Broadway show with the lights and the smoke. But when it came to trainers she supposed they could have it worse.
After the awkward girl Kiyomi decided to go to the front to get the introductions over with.
"I'm Kiyomi Haunterly. And I am a shape shifter." She said letting her face morph into Gothel's. Shaking her hair to turn it into those thick shiny black curls the trainer had. And inflating her rack to match the ones the elder woman had. Then she did a grandiose turn and pose. Walking back to her place turning back to her own self. Seating down with a satisfied smirk on her face. Thinking that she had managed to match the trainers introduction.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Gothel

Eliza Gothel

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Eliza was glad that she didn't have to keep calling for the next agent to come, they were acting really as she was expecting. In the end she was in charge of the largest department, she had to show that her agents had something more than the others!

As the agents came on the 'stage' and showed their talents, Eliza started to take a few notes near the agents name: from his general behavior to any kind of flaws his power could have. The first boy to join the demonstration was quite good and at his question, Eliza just nodded waving her hand. There were plenty of other animals.
At the bat transformation, Eliza just nodded wondering if in the future she could force her hand on the girl and see if she could turn into something else. She would see.
She was about to write a note, when Remi came on stage taking the word. "Miss Mercer, please leave any of your complain outside of my course." she said in a calm, but at the same time authoritarian tone; she had no time to listen to every complain the girl could have about the animals. "Proceed." she waved her hand, cutting there their conversation. The girl needed to be put in place, or maybe just a big cup of chamomile. Despite her general behavior, her powers were good.
The other two girls were quite disappointing: the first shapeshifter of the day and she couldn't change her hair color, while the second animal whisperer wasn't even good at shaking hands with a cat. Massaging her head, Eliza moved her look back at her notes, when Kiyomi got on the stage turning herself into the trainer. At that sight Eliza couldn't help but smile at how cheeky the girl was. She liked it. "Very well, miss Haunterly." she kept smiling as she moved her look down to add a note next to Kiyomi, not that she had favorites between her agents but that girl surely impressed her. She raised her look to see the next agent's demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Astrid has been quite excited for the day the real training would finally start and when she saw their trainers show she was ... even more excited though not as amazed as some others. Until it was her own turn she had watched every demonstration patiently and concentrated and surely was suprised as she suddenly saw another version of herself when MK had done her shapeshifting. Quite a lot shapeshifters here. When it was her turn she got up as well and walked over to the animals, letting out a long sigh as she took a cat into her arms. "Uhm hello. My name is Astrid Hofferson aaaaaaaaaaaand I can control blood." She introduced herself and let the cat down just to let her "bow" by making him go down on her front paws before showing some minor other tricks which should hurt the cat as less as possible or at least in her opinion. After she was done she let the cat hurry away to the others of her kind and sat back down again.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Wozniak

Audrey Wozniak

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Audrey watched with interest all the demonstrations. After Astrid's presentation, it was her turn. Redhead girl with a smile on her face, directed her steps to the stage. She took a deep breath. "Hello. My name's Audrey Wozniak and my superpower is agrokinesis." she said, then she walked over to plant pot with soil. Full concentration... She stretched out her right hand in front of her and slowly floated it up. Then from the pot, thorns started to quickly grow. Audrey turned toward the mannequin, standing on the opposite side. "They really have everything we need !" she thought. Girl "pushed" her hand forward and thorns instantly lengthened and they began to writhe toward the mannequin. Then they began to wrap itself around him. "That should be enough." after that thought, Audrey waved her hand back and thorns came back into the pot. Girl bowed, left the stage and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS   Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainer knows best | BCM MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: The training center :: Division BCM (Biological control and manipulation)-
Jump to: