EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

A meeting between benders - Karissa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:28 pm

Fetch gave Karissa a teasing smile, "I expected as much" Fetch said with a crooked smile. "My first same gender kiss, yea and I'm thinking it's yours as well" she said, Karissa's lips was soft, really soft, it was so different, kissing another girl, lips was much softer than guys lips. A devious smile formed on Fetch's lips when Karissa told her, that she had a camera on her laptop, "that's a great idea Kiddo, let's go!" Fetch said and got up, pulling Karissa with her up again and as she was about to jump over the edge of the roof, Karissa asked her another question, that made her stop in her action. "hm.. I guess I have Kiddo" she said, after thinking a bit about it and walk close to Karissa and placed both hands on her soft cheeks and kissed her real this time, a long, deep kiss. When Fetch stopped the kiss, she had a smile that showed, she was about to do something crazy. "Jump on my back or front, up to you Kiddo" she told her and waited for her to jump on to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 pm

When yet, another teasing smile from her, Karissa looked at her as though she was up to something which is either embarrassing or doing something "fun" with her. She did not expect her to be her first kiss from the same gender, but, she was oblivious of Fetch's feelings towards her. When she commented that it was her first kiss as well, she rolls her eyes, and thought about that one kiss she had with Cloud back at the beach, since that was her first kiss from a guy. "Yeah, it's mine too." She said, and thought that Fetch's lips were soft as well. She thought it could be fun to e-mail Fetch's sister a picture of them kissing for fun, and to make her feel jealous. Oh boy, the reaction could be really priceless, and knew that Fetch was going to go along with it right away. "Ok then. Let's do this!" She exclaimed, and started to follow her, until she heard her reveal that she likes her; and felt this kiss going a little deeper this time. Her eyes widened during this moment and she was shivering a bit during the kiss, but, she somehow liked it. "Well, I accept your feelings towards me. I like you too!" She responds, with a small little wink and gave her a small, quick hug. After hearing her command on jumping on her back, Karissa quickly goes on her back. The ground from the rooftop looked pretty far down and she did feel a little frightened thinking that either one of them was going to fall and break something. "Just be careful.." She whimpered in her ear as she held on to her back.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Fetch couldn't believe Karissa was on the idea to tease Fetch's sister, but hell yea she was on it! When Karissa was on Fetch's back, she planted her hands on Karissa's ass for two reasons, one to push her a bit to the side, the second reason was so she could give it a squeeze. Then she walked to the edge and looked a bit to the side and smiled at Karissa, hold tight and took a step over the edge and fell. They fell down towards to ground yet within seconds they didn't anymore and made a slow stop and stood still in the air.
Fetch had ignited her wildfire and was holding them in the air by sheer power by the fire though everything under them kinda got destroyed or burned pretty much away, luckily there wasn't any around them. Fetch got down and made her flames fade away and stood on the road that went to the big head building and then they could get to the dorms.
She turned to Karissa, "lead on Kiddo" she said, waiting for Karissa to lead her, to her own dorm room, so they could start teasing Fetch's sister, which would no doubt get so annoying and jealous at her for taking such a cute girl as Karissa.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:08 pm

((Fetch you perv lol x'DD))

She thought that teasing her younger sister could be really fun since she kind of found a mate to play with and to even have training with. She then felt her buttocks being squeezed and she gave out a small yelp of excitement and at the same time, a little weird. They were not in public thank goodness or someone might call that as a sign of someone getting pleasure, and of course, video tape it. She did feel a slight blush going onto her face and held onto her when she felt like she was going to free fall with her. When falling to the ground with her, she wraps her arms around her stomach and closes her eyes until they got to the ground. She then saw Fetch doing something with her fire power again and used it as some sort of safe haven and she opens her eyes to see this. "Whoa, Fetch. Good thing that fire is not going to burn us anytime soon." She comments, with a small nervous chuckle. When she felt Fetch standing, Karissa got off her back and starts leading her towards the dorm. "Ok, I'll show you where it is." she called out, and waited for her to follow suit. 'Just so you know, I do have a roommate right now. I have no idea where she could be at the moment, but, I guess we can hang out and take some webcam pictures of us." She said, and gave her a small wink. This was going to be fun.. and interesting since she never done something this mischievous in her life.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Fetch followed Karissa through the hallways and pass some other agents and EVE-bots, sometimes more EVE-bots than agents. As they got closer to the dorms, she let Karissa lead the way to her own dorm and while they walked, Fetch actually thought about what the fuck she should say to her family and sister for that matter, it was quite some time now, since she had seen them since she took off from the airport, man that was an awkward goodbye with her step-mother and father, not to mention her big sister.
Fetch stopped her thoughts as they walked down the hallway to Karissa's room and let her open the door so they could come inside. Fetched looked around, wauw, the rooms looks pretty much the same as her own, funny enough, though it still had a different look, since it was too different people, living there.
Fetch crossed her arms and leaned up the wall, "cozy.. so where are your laptop?" Fetch asked getting up from the leaning and took her green coat off and threw it on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:26 pm

When going through the long hallways, she found some EVE bots getting in her way. "Hey, step aside.." She murmured, and started to roll her eyes at one of them. Man, these things were getting pretty annoying at this point and she even had to jump over one of them. She went into the room, and she turned around and saw that Fetch was liking the room already. "So, my roommate is Mary Katherine. She's a nice one and she's a shapeshifter. I think she could either be on the beach or in the forest sketching. She's a sketcher and she makes these nice drawings of the other agents." She said, and was looking for her laptop. She then found it a couple of seconds later and opened up "Photobooth." "Hey, Fetch get over here." She said, with a wave and waits for her to come to the laptop. She then starts to giggle thinking that this could be a lot of fun since she has not taken selfies with a friend for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Fetch smiled and walked over to Karissa and sat down on the chair and looked first at the laptop, seeing as the photobooth program started up and closed it down again. She looked at Karissa with a wicked smile, "oh we're not going to do it through pictures, we are going to do it through a web call" she explained Karissa and quickly found Skype and if Karissa had skype on her laptop, Fetch would start it up, if not, then Fetch would install the program.
When it was all done, she quickly found her sisters skype name and added her as friend, which quickly got accepted but with a message asking, 'who are you?'
Fetch smiled and looked at Karissa, "time to shine, you called her" Fetch explained Karissa, wanting to surprise with coming into the webcamming and probably also surprising Karissa quite a bit.
Fetch wrote a quick message to her sister it was her little sis, which surprised Fetch's sister just a bit, since Fetch wasn't the big skype person.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:22 pm

When she got herself into the room, she did find her friend, er.. future lover, gazing at her laptop, and thought that this could be the perfect time to tease her sister into her older sister finding a lover to tease with. She then raises up an eyebrow as she sees Fetch taking over her laptop and starts downloading an app called, "Skype" and she smirks as she sees what she is up to. "A web call... very interesting idea." She smirked at her, and just goes along with her plan of teasing her younger sister. "I only used Skype once to chat with my cousins, but, I deleted it, but, I guess it could be fun to use it again." She said, with a small smirk and waited for it to download. It was the first time in a year that she used this app. Once she saw a message, "Who are you.." appearing on the screen, she giggles and replies, "A friend of Fetch's." She then saw the webcam coming into her face and waited for her to answer the Skype call. "Is this Fetch's sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting between benders - Karissa
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3