EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Welcome [All of MPT]

Go down 
+6
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Theodore Wiggins
Lucille Paradis
Cloud Strife
John Beckett
Ebenizer Scrooge
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

Welcome [All of MPT] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Scrooge patiently read his clipboard in his own sector of the training center for his division. He was going through the list of names and their listed abilities and levels. He supposed he'd have to see them all do it in person for it to make sense, some of them just sounded downright miscellaneous. He looked up amongst all of the soon to be agents. He was probably getting too old for this as he sipped his water.
"Well, I don't really need to say welcome, do I?" He barked out as he began to speak. "My name is Ebenizer Scrooge and I'm the trainer of Miscellaneous Powers and Talents. Your trainer." He said it as if they needed to be told. "I expect the very most and the very best from each one of you. Don't whine...I hate whiners." He muttered the piece about hating whiners under his breath. "I carry a shield ability. We don't need to go one by one with life stories or anything wasteful like that. Just get up here, say your name, and give a demonstration of your abilities. I hope you can all manage that." He grumbled the last part.

"Are there any volunteers?" He was fully prepared to randomly read names.
Back to top Go down
John Beckett

John Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:49 am

Scrooge was kind of scary to say the least. John had bad feelings, like he was going to make a fool of himself, but it was better to get it over with then just wait anxiously right? He glanced around nervously when Scrooge asked for volunteers aaaand... nobody was volunteering. They probably were all as scared as he was. John was a worrywart and tended to get pretty anxious, so the best alternative was to just volunteer first. What's the worse that can happen? he thought optimistically as he made his way through the crowd. He said excuse me a couple of times as he passed by some people, and then made his way up to Scrooge.

"Uh, John Beckett, sir!" He accidentally said military-like in his nervousness. "I can, um, change my size to grow and shrink." He glanced back to the other people in his division and felt their eyes all watching him. This was the first time he had done something like this. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he began to grow larger and larger. He looked up to make sure he wouldn't hit his head against the ceiling, and once he had reached a decent size, he stopped his growth to glance down to Scrooge and everyone else. Then he squatted down and began to shrink to the size of a bug. After a couple of moments, he grew back to his normal size and modestly looked back to Scrooge, trying his hardest to conceal his nervous face.
Back to top Go down
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:05 am

"Eh?" Scrooge squinted amongst the youngsters for the one making little noises as they made their way through the crowd of recruits. Oh great, he's polite. Scrooge squinted at John as he got on the stage. Scrooge held his hand up at John, "Don't call me sir, boy." He growled at him and waved his hand. "Oh, joy." He rolled his eyes at John's information. Scrooge looked up at John as he grew large. "Well that certainly is impressive, son." He grumbled at him when John grew tiny. Scrooge doesn't like tiny. He then waited for John to scurry away but he was waiting for something. "What? You waiting on the white rabbit to lead the way? Get off the stage, Alice!" Scrooge looks to the other recruits. "Next!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:24 am

Cloud listened to the old man with his hand in his pockets, quite unimpressed by the roughness of him. He thought Johns power was pretty cool, but when Scrooge compared him, a really tall and black guy, with the tiny blonde Alice in Wonderland, he just had to laugh. Godness, that was hilarious. He totally thought John was sympathic and when he got back into the crowd, he stepped forward. "Cloud Strife, I can control the temperature.", he said nonchalant, being completely self-confident. He didn't think his power would work on his trainer because of that shield-power, so he decided to show it on something else. He raised the temperature around one of Scrooges pencils which was made of plastic and it melted. Then he lowered the temperature very low so when he touched one of the other pens, it just dismembered. Then he got back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:35 am

Scrooge glared at Cloud's offhand attitude and self confidence. He would definitely need to do some work on him. Ones like Cloud typically got other people in trouble, and in their case, trouble was a very bad thing. "Temperature," Scrooge echoed. He watched intently for Cloud's display, draining his eyes to the mechanical pencils that he very much despised. He raised his eyebrows when he melted then froze it. "Certainly useful for climbing Mt. Everest, playboy." Scrooge rolled his eyes, glad that Cloud departed the stage without being told to do so like Alice.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:06 am

Lucille was standing in the crowd listening to the speach of her new trainer. She bit her lip as he asked for volunteers. He looked like he was ready to pick the unlucky agent randomly as she suddenly heard a voice from the back. She made place for john to pass her as she sighed in relief to see someome who actually had the courage to go since scrooge looked ...intimidating. She looked in awe at johns power as she thought it looked pretty amazing. Then
the blonde boy got on stage as he looked confident to say atleast. She watched how he melt the pencils. She couldnt help but stare at the pencils and woke from her thoughts as he got off the stage. The redhead took a deep breath and walked up next. She was used to people looking at her but was nervous since she didnt know if her power would even work on him. "Lucille paradis mister" she said as she smiled a little. "I can make illusions" she added as she didnt know if it would work on the man himself but she indeed got some reactions from the other agents once she made them stand in some kind of jungle instead of the room they were standing in as she gave the man a small nod and got off stage as she had to catch her breath as her powers werent strong enough to do it for a really long time.
Back to top Go down
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 am

Scrooge raised a brow at the little girl who joined him on stage. "Scrooge bit back the urge to tell the girl not to call him that, but then again, he'd never told them what to call him. Oh well. "Illusions?" Scrooge repeated, truly intrigued by this until he looked at the chart. He had a few illusionists. Scrooge looked up as the girl surrounded them all in a jungle. He could feel the humidity. When she stopped, he returned her nod. "Great job, Illusionist one." He watched her carefully. She'd need stamina training. "Following?" He looked amongst the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:13 am

Ted was standing in the crowd as everyone else, waiting for their first day of training to begin.
It was kinda exciting for him to enter for the first time in what would have been their 'class' for the rest of the year -or their lives?- and he couldn't be more excited! He was about to start to train as an agent! Like a serious training! Nothing compared to whatever he could have done before!

He kept getting up on his toes nervously -he was behind a group of tall people- and trying to look in the direction of where their trainer was. He could clearly hear him talk and do a sort of welcome speech, very little and quite rude in his opinion, but he didn't have a clear vision of his aspect, only a few hints.
When he asked for volunteers, Ted couldn't help but smile to himself. Volunteers?! After that loving speech?! He highly doubted that someone would have come voluntary on that stage, however Ted had to change his mind as a big, black guy offered to go first. Quite surprising, but still a relief: in that way Scrooge didn't have to pick up random names from the list, and with his luck he could have been surely the first unfortunate!
After the guy, named John, other two people came on the stage. Ted had to admit that all those powers were really cool! They made his own power look like a misery, especially due the fact that he could only change his arm. Nothing more.
It seemed that for the moment nobody else was going to volunteer, waiting for someone to do it at their places. Oh well... they had all to do it, might as well do it quickly.
Taking a step forward and passing between a couple of people, Ted cleared his throat "Theodore Wiggins, mister." he said coming on the stage, turning towards Scrooge "Matter absorption." he smiled sightly, before rolling up his left sleeve so to show the change on his body. He knew very well how to turn his whole arm, it was the only sure thing about his powers, so that was the only thing he was about to show.
Kneeling down to touch the floor, Ted closed his eyes for a second to concentrate and when he opened them his arm was of the same material of the floor. He woke up and turned again towards Scrooge "This is all." he tilted his head and left the stage, shaking his arm to make it turn normal.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Just like everyone else Noctis was in the crowd, listening to the oh so very nice and charming trainer and the demonstrations which have been shown so far. Then, after few presentations were done he entered the stage himself and faced first Scrooge for a moment. "Name´s Noctis Lucis Caelum. I can manipulate pain aaaaaaaaaand I´d any volunteer." Turning his attention to Cloud shortly he smirked at him a little. "Interested Cloud?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Cloud raised an eyebrow. "No thanks, Noct. This wouldn't end up good for you, remember the last time?", he just replied nonchalant. He knew he would at least go down on his knees when Noctis used his power on him, but his revenge would be as painful as that. At least. He wasn't the type who could take a loss easily, even in games like ludo or similar. But he always used to let his little brother win in such games. Well, that had been a different thing.
Back to top Go down
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:32 pm

"Theodore." Scrooge repeated it as if it were a curse, along with the name flapping around in his mouth as he lips followed it. He recalled he had an old friend named Theodore, except he wasn't a friend he was an acquaintance whom he'd grown so irritated with that he poured castor oil in his lunch at school. Theodore had diarrhea for three days. Scrooge watched as Theodore's arm followed the same matter as the floor. "We'll clearly have to work on your entire body." He grumbled, scribbling it fiercely beside his name. Scrooge then followed Noctis as he got onstage then flicked to Cloud. "Get up here then, playboy since you're such a badass. If it starts I'll finish it, how about that?" He raised his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sanders

Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 pm

During the whole time, Fred has been surprisingly quiet, and for once only been happy to stay in the background while observing the rest. While their trainer did creep him out a bit, he just dismissed the old man's crankiness on tiredness or the age. He couldn't be that bad, right?
As the rest of the agents began introducing themselves and showing off the powers, Fred spent the whole time being impressed and holding back the urge to film everything, meanwhile snickering then and again at the 'Alice' nickname Scrooge had given John.
He was in no hurry himself to get up there and show his abilities. And besides, if he did, then people would mostly likely only get annoyed or offended, since he could only show his powers by using it on someone else...
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:52 am

Smirking now almost develish at Cloud Noctis definitely start to like their trainer ... so far. "Oh don´t worry. I´ll be extra nice to you." He said before giving him some awefully strong head and stomach aches for like a minute before he let go and left the stage now that his demonstration was done.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 am

"No need to." Cloud looked frowning at his trainer, before he stepped forward again. "Then go ahead. I'm sure you're enjoying this really much.", he said to Noctis. When he caused the pain, Cloud couldn't stop a moaning coming out of his mouth and he grit his teeth, before putting a hand on the side of his head and convulsed. When Noctis eventually freed him, he let out a gasp and straightened up again, giving Noctis a deathly glance. Oh, he would so take revenge for this, that was for sure. He got back into the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:34 am

Scrooge raised his eyebrows in intrigue at Cloud's willingness to obey his orders. He sort of suspected as much, but he sort of wished for more of a fight so that he could pluck a random one to do it, which he supposed was a bit of an exaggeration. Oh well. Scrooge watched very impressed at Noctis' ability. He smirked slightly, that ought to knock the playboy down a few notches. It was probably highly unprofessional of him. "Brilliant, Jason Todd." Scrooge commented, looking back to his clipboard. "Quite a few of you haven't gone yet. One of you should volunteer before I pick one." Scrooge barked from his place on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:33 am

Throughout the introductions made by other agents in his division, Flynn had been listening and watching the scenes before him. A few of the agents had interesting powers, and for some reason their unimpressed teacher kept giving them some...intriguing nicknames. And another illusionist such as him! Although it seemed she could expand her powers to develop a very real climate illusion. Which was definitely not something that Flynn had ever tried to do.
The brunette couldn't help but snicker a bit at the last two male's that sat down. But then quickly snapped his attention to scrooge who had barked about picking someone if someone didn't volunteer. He gave out a soft sigh before standing up and heading up onto the stage. "Guess I'll volunteer then." He remarked with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "Flynn Rider, I have sensational illusion powers." He introduced himself to scrooge and the other agents in the room. As he said this, his eyes glowed a light purple and a slight gleam appeared in his eyes. If he was going to demonstrate, then he was going to have a little fun like he did in the bar. "I hope a few of you don't mind your new little buddies," he simply smirked, as an adult python slithered around his feet while young pythons slithered along the feets of the agents or around a few of the agents shoulders. Although scrooge and another male were not affected. In the blink of an eye, Flynns eyes returned to normal and the pythons disappeared. He had to end it quickly to make sure none of the agents got seriously terrified and leave the room. After doing this, the brunette got off the stage and returned back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:29 am

"EEEEEEEEE" Victor yelp as manly as a skinny pale white creative can when the snakes appeared, he wasn't scared of snakes, no a python's strangle is kinetic, no worries there, just the fact that THEY APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND FELT LIKE THEY SHOULD! And then they dissipated, since he had jumped from his original spot, he decided to keep going and made his way to the front.
"Umm, Hello, My name is Victor, I have a passive ability that absorbs and neutralises most forms of energy"
Now how could he demonstrate?
Victor looks around the room, spotting a *insert disposable electrical devise not connected to main centre power*
" Kinematic energy, like that found in fired bullets, swung blades and thrown punches, simply cease to move, falling harmlessly away"
He holds a hand up a bit, moving towards it,
"I can draw radiation into myself, with no negative effect to myself, I use this to completely de-radiated inorganic material"
He stops in front of *aforementioned device* and turns to look back at the Instructor,
"Electrical energy, lightning and open power sources, such as this *Aforementioned device*'s batteries" He picks it up, draining it,
"Heat hasn't effected me for two years, at the cost of my own comfort sometimes"
He put it down and walks back to his original spot,
"And Solid Light, such as lasers or inferred cannot pass by or through me"
He gestures towards one of the ones who have yet to introduce themselves,
"And now that my long-winded introduction is over, I pass the time to one of you"
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Merida hung back from the crowd, eagerly learning the others' powers. Many of them were better than hers. They certainly were amazing. Scrooge seemed to think differently of them, though. He seemed the bitter, jaded type. Just wonderful. Training was going to be harder than she thought if he was all she had to guide her. She looked down at her feet when Flynn gave his demonstration. The snake seemed very real indeed. If he hadn't told them his power, she'd have thought it was real. She laughed when Victor freaked out, despite trying to hold it in.

Right, now it was her turn. She stepped up before Scrooge and announced clearly, "Merida MacTavish. Gaseous form." Her body dissolved into blue cloud that almost reached the ceiling. She twisted into different shapes, from a tiger to a demonic form, before returning to her normal form and stepping back into the crowd. She noticed Cloud standing by another cute boy, and winked at him in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Cloud smirked at Meridas greeting and nodded towards her. So, the phoenix was here, too.Another real beauty in this division... There were only three girls here at all, if he counted correctly. Well, so he could more easily pretend he was just the charming, flirty guy. They didn't all have to know about his dark side.
Back to top Go down
Ebenizer Scrooge

Ebenizer Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:32 am

Scrooge was busy wetting his lips when Flynn spoke. "...Rider..." He grumbled, observing for his power. His fell to the illusion of pythons. Great, we've got a sissy. Scrooge thought to himself, glaring at Victor as he yelped out like a little girl. "Brilliant work, Illusionist Two." Scrooge said sarcastically. Scrooge watched Victor with a hard expression as he got on the stage and described his power. It was long winded in Scrooge's opinion. Scrooge had to admit his ability was definitely quite unique. He was definitely impressed...but he still thought he was a sissy. "Good demonstration, Sissy, don't talk the next time you're up here if you can't keep it short." McTavish...Scrooge looked on his clipboard for her name. Her hair was too much for him. It was all over the place, and the curls, ugh! Such an unladylike mannerism! She did have wonderful control over her abilities, however. "Next time, get that hair under control, Mufasa." He snapped before his eyes darted to the crowd. "Do any more of you need to go?" He demanded, knowing there was at least two other people who needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [All of MPT]   Welcome [All of MPT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome [All of MPT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: The training center :: Division MPT (Miscellaneous powers and talent)-
Jump to: