EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Remi had left flyers and spoken with multiple people on the topic of starting a yoga class. Lucky for her, she had found that a surprising amount of people actually wouldn't mind participating in a yoga class; others said that they would just stop by for a few exercises. Having accumulated yoga matts from somewhere on the island, Remi placed them all in rows minus her own in the front of the class and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Nyx had been jogging around the island when she talked with a girl who had been putting up flyers for a yoga class. She did it back home along with her meditation, so naturally she agreed to come. She had her hair up in a ponytail and wore a tank top and the best yoga pants she owned. They were comfortable and made her butt look great. "Remi!" Nyx waved as she walked onto the terrace.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 am

Alisa had been noticing one of the flyers lying in the library for a yoga class. She never tried it, but she was sure it would be nice to do something to ease off, especially once the training will begin. Also it would be nice to get to know some more people, of course! She had brought many sport-clothes on this island and she decided for a darkblue jogging bra and black shorts. Everything pretty short, because she got hot very easily. She was a little bit nervous because she didn't know who would be there, but when she got to the place where a ll the yoga matts were lying on the ground, she saw just two girls talking. Well, she was pretty early after all. When she got closer, she recognized a similar face: Nyx from the party a few day ago! She was glad she knew at least one person and went over to the two girls with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:34 am

Yazoo had noticed the flyer for a yoga class when he'd been in the gym.  It wasn't his favorite form of exercise, but it did help keep him in shape for his gymnastics.  It kept up flexibility and balance which were both important for it and it might be a good way to meet some other people.  He was wearing a tank top and light sweatpants, long hair back in a braid that trailed down his back.  As he stepped quietly into the terrace area he noticed a few people already here, though it appeared he was the only guy to have shown up thus far.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:13 am

Remi raised her eyes from her stretches, standing straight and smiling at Nyx. "Nicola, no, Nyx!" She only half expected her to show up, people were always friendly and said that they would come and didn't, that was just how the cookie crumbled sometimes; plus she'd spoken to a lot of people. "I'm so glad you came!"
Her eyes trail over to a girl who seemed to be a bit shy. "Hi, I'm Remi." She introduced proudly, her eyes falling to the girl's flat stomach. "I wish I was that confident to wear sports bras." Remi said to her, glancing down at her own tank top.
Remi then saw a guy approaching with long hair in a braid. "Don't be shy. I'm so glad a guy came!" She said to him.
"Okay everyone pick a matt and we'll start with stretching exercises in case a few more people show up before we get started. First we'll reach down for our toes then come back up an stretch our right legs in a slow lunge then our left. Don't forget, my right is your left, so go opposite of me." She said with a kind smile. She couldn't believe how many people swore that their right was her right. Remi reaches down for her toes.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Nyx turned to see a face that she had seen before. "Alisa! It's good to meet you in a normal setting." She smiled, they had just half-met in the middle of that heated conversation between Cloud and Noctis. She looked back to Remi. "Of course! I keep my word." When somebody else came in, she didn't recognize him but she just smiled to him as Remi spoke to him.
She found a yoga mat in the front and did the stretching exercises that Remi requested. It felt really good to unwind.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 pm

She smiled at the girls. "Hello, Nyx, good to see you. Yes, that's true!", and to Remi, "Hey, I'm Alisa. Actually I just wear that because anything else is too hot when I'm doing sports.", she replied and blushed a little bit. She didn't think "confidence" was the right word to describe her, but she was kind of proud that the blonde girl thought she was.
When the guy arrived, she gave him a short and shy smile before she took the matt next to Nyx. She nodded at what Remi said and bend forward to put her hands completely on the ground. She had been training for all her life, so stretching was one of the easiest things to do for her.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:45 pm

Yazoo smiled back at Remi. "I wonder if I'll be the only one," he said with a chuckle. Not as many guys showed interest in things like yoga, probably because it wasn't as masculine seeming. But then, neither was gymnastics, he thought as he picked a mat more toward the side. He smiled back when the other two directed smiles his way.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:33 pm

"I sure hope you're not. Guys need to stretch and calm down way more than guys do. And that's statistically proven if you don't believe me. Guys just have crazy out of whack hormones." Remi explained. And they talk so much about girls.
"Okay, so our first exercise will be a breathing exercise; and don't worry, I've taken 200 hours of yoga instruction so I got this down pat." Remi reassured. "We're just going to sit and cross our legs," Remi got down on her matt, following her own instructions. "And breathe in from your belly, inhale from your chest, and continue to your throat." She demonstrated, holding her hands still on top of her knees. A somewhat stereotypical meditation position, but an effective one in the air flow.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:22 am

Nyx smiled as Alisa chose the mat next to her, and looked back to Remi to follow her instructions. She sat and crossed her legs and breathed in exactly as she told. It was similar to how she did when she meditated, so Nyx felt comfortable with this aspect.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:54 am

When Karissa entered the yoga area, she saw saw that there were a couple of young women, including a a guy doing some meditation lessons, which could possibly increase her air bending power. Perhaps this young woman could possibly give her some tips of two. She got down her yoga and copied on what the other people did. She closes her eyes in a calm fashion and meditates; some clouds started to form around her legs as her thoughts about nervousness about being in a new area started to be slowly moving away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)   Yoga! (Tag: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoga! (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 1