EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hungry like the wolf - Anna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

Hungry like the wolf - Anna Empty
PostSubject: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:21 am

Time: Around forenoon
Weather: A bit cloudy but overall warmth weather.
The environment: Eating area

Fetch had walked from her dorm and down through the hallway, passing other agents who as well as herself, hasn't started to training. She went out of the Auditorium and had her nose for the eating areas because she hadn't eaten yet and was getting hungry. Fetch had finally learned about the whereabout most of the places location, though she still had some trouble finding some few places still. When she finally got to the eating area she immediately went for a plate and began to inspect the food this place had and started to place food on her plate and went down to find a place to sit down. Fetch found a place in the back, which suited her just fine and went down for the table. She had taken some bread, some cold cuts and a soda just to start the day off. Fetch had her white shirt with a pink skull wearing shades putting a finger to its lips, covered by a worn green coat with pink patterns on the back and sides, with the sleeves slightly tucked up, along with a wristband. She was wearing dark red shorts over black ripped tight leggings and dark lavender pink boots. Fetch removed the upper bread so the cold cuts were visible. Then she took the two slides up in her hand and placed her other hand under. A sudden flame, yet very weak and not very big, ignited around her hand and began to warm the ham up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:04 pm

"Woah, remind me to find someone like you when I need a toasted bagel" came a voice from behind as a young woman stepped around Fetch and promptly plopped herself across from the girl she was still in uniform and from the bruise on chin probably had just come after a bought with someone in her gym. "elementalists totally got the coolest powers, but I totally would not want to be apart of your sparring matches who the heck is supposed to dodge lightning other than the speedsters?" she rambled a little before hissing as she touched her bruise "Does this look bad to you? asshole cold clocked me on a lucky guess... thats what I get for only creating 3 of me and not like 10...."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:50 am

The voice came a bit as a surprise since Fetch didn't expected anyone to be behind her and by accident turned the heat up on her flame which also made her flame grown in her hand. "Awh man, that was my breakfast" she said with a bit disappointment when she looked back at the ham which had gone almost completely black after she had made the flame around her hand fade away. Fetch looked at the bruised woman who looked like her sometimes when she was back in her gangs, doing a job for a rich asshole.
Fetch laughed a little at her last comment, "I'm sure you would have something to counter my fire-jabs" she replied with a smirk. She looked at this girl, looking at her bruises, eh, could have been worse, you could end with 3rd-degree burns, I've seen a person have them and trust me, it aren't pretty" she told the young woman while trying to scrape off a lot of the over cooked or more like over-ruined meats' burnt but gave up after some tries and just took a bite off of one of her two breads while looking back at woman, "So, did you win?" She asked as she munched on some bread.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:33 am

Blake chuckled "Sorry about your breakfast, here you can have my sandwich I just wanted the soup anyways" she said sliding the small plate over to Fetch "Eh my powers are much more suited for the espionage or assasin track, Your powers are so more suited for combat I bet you could totally super heat a tank. Me? I create illusions. Really cool for parties not so cool for combat unless I get the jump on the person or if I totally know their worst fear. I mean can you imagine the freak outs people have when they think they are covered in spiders?" She chuckled at the memories "eh yah but it was a close one, totally illusioned him killing me and when he panicked I kicked him in the face"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:17 pm

"Neat, thanks!" She replied dropping her own bread and took a bite of the sandwich the woman gave her. Never say no to food! "I think you underestimate the use of your powers, but I haven't tried super heat a tank, though it could be fun to try if I got the chance" Fetch replied while enjoying her free sandwich. She swallowed the small pieces in her mouth and took a sip from her beer to wash in down. "Hm.. if it had been me, I would have gone for his balls, but again that's just me using dirty trick" she added while a smirk formed on her lips, it works most of the times when men think they have a girl down.
Fetch looked at the young woman with orange hair and in what looks like a training suit, "Watcha name?" Fetch asked taking another bite of the sandwich and drinking from her beer again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 am

"Anna, Anna Blake but I prefer Blake in my opinion Anna is WAY too girly for a girl who gets accepted into a government ops training facility. I mean seriously which sounds more dangerous? Agent Anna or Agent Blake?" she said before beginning to really chow down on her food letting out a happy sigh "ugh, I was SOOO hungry I stupidly forgot to eat breakfast and Scrooge is a hard ass trainer"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Fetch nodded at what Anna said.. or Blake as she would like to be called. Fetch chewed through her food in her mouth before answering since it had been a rather big piece. "Agent Anna sounds a lot like a cartoon character in a children's show back when I lived at home" she comment cracking a small smile at the thought, it had actually been a okay show, but she never really got into it. "Yea, you should definitely go with Agent Blake when you want to be serious" she agreed with the orange haired woman as she took another bite of her free sandwich. "Really? Pushing you hard I take it? Hm.. mine have a very womanly primary school teacher vibe to her" she added while still chewing on an another piece of her sandwich. "I'm Fetch by the way" she introduced herself and took a sip from her beer.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:47 am

"Old man tanks cranky to a whole new level, and so reminds me of that christmas story you know pre the three ghosts" she said with a shudder "ugh why couldn't I get someone hot like Ms. Gothel or your guys trainer. I have a thing for button nose blonds" she said with a chuckled before shrugging it off "one great thing about this not being the hardcore military, totally can say that without getting kicked out.... I think"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:14 am

Fetch chuckled a bit of the images in her mind of Anna's old cranky teacher as that old man she never could remember the name by though she knew what movie Anna referred to. "Haha well you could always sneak in next time I'm having training section and stand in the back and drool over my trainer" Fetch suggested with a teasing grin as she looked at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Anna laughed at the imagery in her head at such thoughts before smirking "Totally worth getting caught if I get to see her in a tight training suit. But on another topic can you believe this place? its like a darn paradise, how the heck is it sustaining itself? taxes? not to complain but if thats the case I know plenty of other ares the money could go to. I mean im grateful for the nice safe place to train my talents but like I grew up in a small town I know far more many people who would have been helped by new roads or better schools.'
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Fetch almost got the fluid in the wrong throat when Anna said about her teacher in tight training suit "arh for fuck sake, don't do that while I'm drinking" she laughed with the imagery of Anna standing drooling over her teacher in some tight spandex, she got shivers, was not an image she wanted to have when she was training with her teacher. Though Anna wasn't right, her teacher was not a bad looking woman at all. "Meh, I tend not to think too much of it, my father told me it was funded by a government or something like that, last time I saw a place a bit like this, was when I was stealing half its shit, but that was some private rich arse person" she replied taking her last bite, chewing the last piece of her sandwich as well as drinking the last of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Blake watched Fetch struggle to swallow and let out a snort "Sorry Fetch" she said only kinda meaning it before listening to the other girls theories before shaking her head "We have a zoo.... common, this is too much like.... okay this is going totally nerdify me in your eyes, but do you know what Genosha is?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Fetch looked at Blake with a raised eyebrow, "Genosha? Sounds like a shot you take at a bar" she admitted, she did not know what that or this 'Genosha' was. "I take it's from some kind of book, am I right?" she asked looking Blake in the eyes. It sounded more like a book title the more she thought about it and if that's the truth, then she wouldn't know, she've never been a reader in her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:26 pm

(omg im so sorry its been so long q.q work has been keeping me busy as hell)

"Comic book, whole island filled with freaky people like us ruled by a dude with magnetic super powers who wants to take over humanity" Anna said with a nod of her head "seriously we even get uniform training outfits that could be turned into super hero costumes, totally freaky" she said wiggling her fingers for 'added effect' on the freaky part of that sentance before shrugging "Whatever its nothing like that... probably... "
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:01 pm

(it's alright <3 I got school as well :3)

"Oh.. really? Hm never thought about it, I also don't read comic book, but yea I guess it would be the same" she agreed with Blake on her whole superhero training center, "oh like that one movie with those mutants people... what was it's name, oh yea, X-men" she said as she snapped her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry like the wolf - Anna   Hungry like the wolf - Anna Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry like the wolf - Anna
Page 1 of 1