EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) Empty
PostSubject: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 pm

It was about midday already. Back home most of the fitness centers were not too big, or at least, they were big but nothing compared to the huge gym that was in the Recreation Center. It was quite a sight to see, and Nyx wasted no time in jogging back to the dorm to get some workout clothes and returning to the Gym. She loved to work out, so a nice workout would probably feel great--especially in a place like this. She had been on the treadmill for about an hour before she got off to take a break to refill her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Annika was getting used to being in such a huge place. The big crowds weren't that intimidating anymore and the huge building was actually quite nice, Of course Annika had still the feeling she could drown since everything had been a bit overwhelming at first and the blonde still wasn't good in starting conversations but she was getting there! .. eventually.. today she had found herself in the gym. She had a pretty good condition but there was one thing she really missed a lot. Ice-skating. She had her pink skates with her as they were at her room but she had not used them yet. As she took a break from her workout she decided to sit down somewhere looking around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Nyx finally refilled her water bottle and was checking for a place to sit down. She saw an area to sit down and saw a blonde girl who was also sitting there. It seemed like she was also taking a break. She couldn't see anymore seating nearby, so she decided to walk over there and to the girl. "Mind if I sit here?" She gave a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 am

Annika had been lost in thoughts agaim but looked up as she saw a woman giving her a friendly smile. "Oh eh sure! That would be no problem" she said with a shy smile as she moved a bit to the side to make sure the woman had some space to sit. She looked friendly maybe it was good to talk a little with the others. "My name is annika its nice to meet you..eh?" she didnt know the womans name so she gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:58 am

Nyx sat down once the woman said it was okay to do so. "My name is Nyx," she said to Annika in response with a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you too Annika. Are you taking a break too?" She asked as she brought her water bottle to her lips to drink from it once more.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:05 am

The blonde looked up at the woman "nyx" she repeated as she added her to the list in her head of people she knew. "Thats a pretty name" she said and nodded. "Yeah I was. Its good to work out for a while." She was pretty sure there wasnt a place to skate but it wouldnt hurt to ask.. Right? "May I ask you something? Have you explored the center already? If yes have you perhaps seen a place to go ice-skating?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 am

"Oh, thank you!" Nyx said to Annika in a pleasant delight. She wasn't entirely sure what she was going to ask her, so when she asked about a place to go ice-skating, it was really out of blue. "Well... not really. I think I might have seen something like that... just maybe though. I think I remember where I saw it too." She had seen a sign somewhere that said all the features of the gym and she was only about a quarter-sure that she saw the word 'rink' on it.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Annika smiled a little in the 'No problem' way. The blonde sighed as she was still smiling. "That's a shame if you see it please tell me" she said as she thought back at all the times she would go out ice-skating. She totally loved it. "I used to do it a lot back home" she said with a small smile. maybe it was also because of her power but she wasn't sure. She just hoped she wasn't bothering Nyx with her random questions and such.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 am

Nyx raised an eyebrow at Annika's comment. "Oh really?" She asked as she took another sip of her water. "You must be very good at it, I've skated a couple of times.. and I always fall." Nyx laughed as she recalled the memory where she had ice skated with an old boyfriend back in France. "Even with rollerblading too. For some reason me and wheels on my feet don't work."
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 am

Annika smiled a bit as she tried to hold back a chuckle at the womans story. "I guess so" she said. "If you want to I cpuld help you with ice-skating" she offered still smiling. She knew how to do it and actually was kind of alright in it but it still was nyx's choice. She didnt want to look pushy. "Did you do any kind of sport back home? You look Like you have a great condition"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 am

"That would be fun, just don't laugh too much at me when I mess up." She smiled playfully at Annika to her offer. It would be fun, she just didn't know where they would ice skate but she didn't ask, maybe they would find a rink or something similar. "Oh, thank you." She smiled at her compliment. "Not really, I go to the gym occasionally. I mostly do meditation and yoga. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Annika chuckled at her comment and nodded. "I will try my best" she said with a smile. Maybe if they didn't find a rink they could go to the pond. Ice was ice after all and they could skate fine on it. " ah I see, I heard of it but never done it before" she admitted. " I used to sneak out and go ice-skating I couldn't really do anything else at home since my grandmother wanted to keep me inside."
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:58 am

"You should try it sometime. It really helps my emotions stay leveled." Nyx replied. If she lost control of her emotions, her psychic energy could be very dangerous. A brief thought arose in her head that they could exchange lessons, that could be nice. "Ooh, a rebel I see," she commented with a small chuckle. "Why would your grandmother want to keep you inside?" She hoped she wasn't intruding with that question.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:19 am

Annika nodded as she added yoga at her to do list. "If its not too mutch to ask could you maybe tell me how it works whwn you have time? And if you want to ofcourse" she added quickly. She smiled a bit at her comment as she had never thought about that and was too shy or careful to be a rebel. "I guess" she said with a chuckle. "Well my grandmother is not very fond of powers. It was not something to talk about back home and using it felt like it was a sin" she admitted. She looked up at nyx. "You said yoga helps you with your powers? What kind of power do you have if i may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:01 am

"Well if you're going to show me how to ice skate then it would only be fair." Nyx smiled at Annika's want to learn. Her smile began to fade and she furrowed her eyebrows a little bit to Annika's story about her grandmother. "I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what others have against those of us that are different... I'm sure your power is not a sin." She wondered what Annika's ability was. For her personally, she hadn't really been met with much disapproval towards her own powers. But that might have been for a different reason. "Oh? Me? I can manipulate psychic energy. I can create basic constructs and bursts of energy," she said as she placed her water bottle down on the bench and raised her hand up. It began to glow a magenta color and eventually a small orb formed in her palm, full of swirling psychic energy.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Annika smiled. "Thanks" she said "that would be great". She shrugged at Nyx's comment. "Its alright.. I don't know either, maybe she is scared. People are always afraid for things that are different." she said. She looked up as Nyx mentioned what kind of powers she had. Annika had never heard of her power and was totally amazed once she saw the magenta energy swirling around Nyx's hand. "woa" she said in awe. "That looks so pretty"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Nyx nodded along to what Annika said. "It's not right," she agreed. "Thank you," she smiled as she brought her fingers over her palm to make the energy go away. "Do you mind if I ask what yours is?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Annika got out of her awe trance as the energy faded away. The blonde looked up at her question. "Oh ofcourse wait i'll show you." she said with a small smile. She looked at the water bottle that was standing next to Nyx as she raised her hand a little. Small ice chrystalsn started to appear in the bottle as it slowly turned into ice. "Ice bending" she said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am

Nyx waited for Annika's demonstration. She looked over and watched as the water in the bottle froze. Blinking a few times, a smile tugged at her lips. "Amazing!" She said in awe much like how Annika had. "Now I can see why you might like ice skating," she commented with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Annika smiled a little at the compliment. "thanks" she said. the blonde nodded as she thought about home. "yes I guess youre right" she said with a chuckle. "lots of snow and ice.. pretty much just cold weather. who would think I would be sitting here on a sunny island" she added with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)   Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika) Empty

Back to top Go down

Healthy Mind Healthy Body (Tag: Annika)
Page 1 of 1