EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

After so many years (TAG Noctis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

After so many years (TAG Noctis) Empty
PostSubject: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Lightning was finally exploring the island, much more the outside areas right now, when she reached the pond. Awww, what a pretty little place! She went over to the water and wasn't too surprised when she saw a duckfamily and two swans swimming on the surface of the green water. She smiled and sat down at the edge of it, taking a stick and drew lines in the loose ground in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Noctis has been heading to the pond for some minutes now after again he got stuck near a group of girls chitchatting about Cloud. Such an annoying guy! Sure he might not be the badest person on earth but still ... he surely would like to see Cloud get a slap every now and then. At least their teacher could understand him. What a strange and weird though great teacher indeed they had. Thinking back at his nickname he smirked to himself as he arrived at the pond just to freeze in shock for a moment as he spotted someone more than unexpected. "L-L-Lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:33 pm

When she heard someone calling her name, she turned around. Didn't she know this voice. When she saw Noctis, she gave him a bright smile. "Noctis!", she said and threw the stick into the pond to stand up and walk over to him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm

He tried really hard not to just run to her but in the end he was very close to it, too close. With his arms opening as he got closer and closer to his past lover he took her in his arms for a tight hug. "I can´t believe you´re here too. But it´s great to see you again after all this time." He said smiling gently down at her.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:49 pm

When she finally reached him, she hugged him back as tight as he did. "I was hoping to see you here. I already met Zack!", she told him and burried her face in his chest. "It's good to see you, too!" She hugged him for a while more and then backed off again, a bid smile on her lips. "You look just like back then..except for these ones, wow", she said with a wink and tipped on his biceps. He was even more goodlooking now. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Still holding her tight he smirked. "Lucky Zack! Hey guess what, he and I even ended up as being roomies." After a while he backed off as well when Lightning did even though he didn´t want to. Rather he actually wanted to kiss her and never let her go again but he knew his place. At her remark as his more adult and masculine attitudes his smirk only got more seducively. "Guess the militair was at least worth something. But look at you! You look totally gorgeus! ... Okay well actually you always do." He remarked with a wink at her before he got more normal again. "I´ve been ... okay. Had good times, had bad times but who doesn´t? How about you? Was your job for the police what you had hoped for and wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:37 pm

"Yes, he told me! You two are so lucky, seriously! I mean, who gets his best child friend as a roommate, huh? My roommate is quite cool, too, fortunately!", he told him, still a big smile on her lips. She couldn't resist and returned his tempting look, she was just so excited to see him! "Oh, yes, absolutely! Awww, thank you! But you're right, I am gorgeous, huh?", she laughed and spinned around one  time to give him a good look on her.
"Hm, just okay? That doesn't sound too good. Ahhh, the job. Well, it was awesome in the beginning, totally what I have been dreaming of, but.. when I heard abour Elite, I thought this would suit me  better! We'll see right? And you? Why did you decide to come here?", she asked curious.

Last edited by Claire Foster on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:03 am

As she spinned around at him he obviously enjoyed the sight. Oh for sure she was more than pretty. His former lover was damn hot and beautiful! However just before he would find himself starring at her he luckily got himself together just in time.
"So you´re climbing up the ladder I assume? Nice job!" He remarked with a chuckle. "As for me I left the militair a year ago and well Elite didn´t seem that bad at all and hey I could use and train my power so I thought why not give it a try and now look who I got to see again thanks to it?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 am

"Hm, I see. But, a year ago? What did you do in between then? And YES; I know right? That was what I was thinking! And since I was already working for the police, why not as an agent? I'm sure this is much more fun and you're so right with the power-thing! Back when I was an officer, I couldn't really use my power properly, but now I can even train it, it's awesome! And there is also another bender like me, though he's stronger than me.", she explained with a smile. She was really looking forward to learn some things from him. "So... why did you come to the pond? Any special reason?", she asked. She wondered if he had a girlfried now, but decided to ask later.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:36 pm

"A year can pass much quicker than youu expected. Well I traveled a much, kind of an selffinding trip you could say where I tried to find out what I could bust most over all wanted to do and when I got news from Elite I was right on applying and as you can see, here I am." He told her with a shrug though still keeping his gentle smile until she told him about the bender which catched his attention. "Another bender? Wow that surely is rare to my knowledge. What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:05 am

She nodded a few times while he was talking. "Oh, good you told me, I was almost thinking you were just a fata morgana.", she said teasingly and touched his cheek like she wanted to prove that he was really there. "Yes, another one, can you believe that? He seems nice and he has more skills than me, so I hope he can teach me some things!", she said excited.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:31 pm

"And that after you even got to hug me? You sure need a lot of proves do you?" He replied back teasingly as well with a wink. Good old Lightning. "I´m sure he can."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:37 am

"Yup. But you should know that.", she said mocking and smirked. She remembered their first sexual experiences when they had been younger. Noctis had always said he was the best and she had teased him so often that he would need to prove that first. Many times... She snorted. Well, it's been a long time.. She nodded. "Yeah. And if not, I can always...convince him.", she meant with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:59 pm

"Oh I´m sure you can. At least you have been quite sucessfull with me back in the days." He nodded with a smirk. If Lighning really wanted something she definitely was able to get it. At least it was like this when he was involved.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:19 am

She snickered and touched his arm. "Yeah, that's true. I was really successful, wasn't I?", she said and stick her tongue at him for a second in a playful way. In the past she just had to blink with her eyes and Noctis had been wax in her fingers. She wondered if it would be still like this and looked slightly tempting at him. "Tell, me, Noctis...Wouldn't you like to invite me for dinner tonight?", she said smiling and clinked with her eyelashes. She pronounced his name really sweet on purpose. Well, let's see how he'll react.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:56 pm

"Oh hell yes you were." He agreed with a cuckle before he took her hand to give it a kiss at her question. "It would be my pleasure. You will handle the entertainment programm then I guess?" He questioned back giving her a wink while he smirked at her. Sure they were friends and he didn´t mind to pay for her meal as well but still why should he pay for everything?
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:04 pm

She gave him a big smile when he kissed her hand. He was always such a sweet gentleman. "Of course. I will do my very best to entertain you.", she purred. Aw, was it really the best idea to flirt so much with him? Probably not, but she just couldn't resist it. Maybe it was just because they had always been like this, it was almost like they had never been apart...Lightning didn't even know why she had been a little afraid to meet him again anymore and she enjoyed their little teasing too much right now. But well... shouldn't be that big deal, should it? It would just be a little dinner between friends, right? Not a date..., she said to herself and told herself that it would be nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:32 pm

"And I´m sure you´ll do more than fine." He replied in a seducive low voice before he smirked to himself. It really was almost like the old times. The only thing though that would make a diffrence was that there would be no kissing or even sex, probably. However after all he still felt as happy as possible just by having her close again and being able to really spend time with her. "Any preference?" He questioned once he let go of her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:03 pm

She almost felt her heart beating faster at that voice of his. Hmmhhh, could it be that he had more experence now..? That really made her wanting to try it out, but she knew that she shouldn't. Still it was really tempting... "Hmm, preferences? No. I still don't know every eating area here, so just decide it yourself. I'll trust you there.", she meant with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 pm

"Then how about I just pick you up at 8 tonight and suprise you?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:29 pm

"Yeah, sound good to me. Just tell me if I need to get dressed really nice or rather normal.", she said and thought of he awesome new dresses she had bought together with Zacky. It would be the perfect time to try one of them out.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Noctis laughed a little and shook his hear. "Oh dear Lightning don´t already know you looke goregeos in everything? Just dress as you want to. I´m sure it will fit either way and after all you don´t have to impress me anymore." He answered smirking before he gave her another wink.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:41 pm

"Alright", she replied with a big grin, returning the wink. "Always so charming, Mr. Caelum. Well, I'll see you at eight then.", she said with a smile and then placed a friendship-kiss on his cheek, before she went away to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After so many years (TAG Noctis)   After so many years (TAG Noctis) Empty

Back to top Go down

After so many years (TAG Noctis)
Page 1 of 1