EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) Empty
PostSubject: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 am

When they finally made their way to the bar, they were almost the only guests, but Alisa didn't care. She was just glad to spend more time with this handsome, black-haired guy. They made their way to a table and she sat down in front of him. She thought about if she should drink alcohol or not. She smiled at him. "Anything in mind you wanna take?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 am

As they arrived at the bar and entered he took a look around just to see it was almost empty and then just went right to the next best table to sit down in front of Alisa after she had done so herself. "Not yet in particular. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:40 am

"No... I was thinking if I should drink something with alcohol in it or not.. I wanted to let it depend what you're doing..", she said and took one of the cards to look for drinks.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:45 am

"How about we skip the alcohol then this night?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:50 am

"Sure.", she replied and smiled at him, before she looked into the card again. "I think I'll take a vanilla sky... sounds really tasty!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:07 am

"Sound good. What´s in it?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:30 pm

"Uhm, let me see...", she said and looked back into the card. "Safari liquor, cream, vanillasirup and maracuja- and bananajuice.", she read and smiled back at him. "I know, totally a girls drink, but as I already told you: I like sweet things.", she said and chuckled, putting the card away.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:55 am

"Obviously." He replied with a chuckle. "Mmmmh I think this time I´ll just stick with a beer."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:08 am

She nodded and smiled. When a server came, they told her what they wanted and after just a little time, she came back with their drinks. Alisa put the straw between her lips and tried the cocktail. "Mmmmhh. It's good. Totally sweet and delicious", she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:07 am

"Glad you´re happy about your drink." He replied once Alisa has been able to taste her drink.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:14 am

"And you like your beer, too? It's probably different from the english beer I suppose?", she asked and tilted her head, tossing her drink.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 am

"Indeed it is. Would you like to have a taste?" He offered as he hold his beer towards her waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:21 am

She looked at the bottle and thought for a second, before she took it. "Yes, thank you.", she said and took a sip of it. "Hm, I don't know how english beer tastes like, but this is good I think." She looked at the label. "Beck's.", she read. Wasn't that a German beer? She gave the bottle back. "You wanna taste mine, too?", she asked and offered him her cocktail. "Could be too sweet in comparison to the beer."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:26 am

"Well I had both, better and worse but this surely does good." He replied while she tasted his beer. Once he got it back again he put it on the table, thinking for a moment about if he should taste hers as well or not. "Says the sweetest one. Anyways, sure why not?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:37 am

She blushed at his last words. Did he really think she was that cute? She couldn't believe that someone as handsome as him could actually think about her in this way. She moved her glass towards him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:46 am

Taking her glass he took a small sip of her drink and yes indeed it was quite sweet. Very sweet actually. "You definitely were right but it tastes good though." He said and gave Alisa back her cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:52 am

The smile she gave him was as sweet as the cocktail was. Before she took the glass back, she accidentally touched his fingers slightly when she reached for it.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:06 pm

"So what´s your favorite drink?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 pm

"My favourite drink? Hmmm...... I think it's tequila.. I don't drink that often, but when I do this is always my shot of choice. Besides that I like sweet cocktails like this one", she said smiling. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:31 pm

"I actually haven´t quite found a favorite drink yet. I do like a lot but nothing really catched me." He replied smiling back. "So how did your first day of training go?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:54 pm

"Hm, okay", she said and smiled. "Oh, it was really interesting, you won't believe it , but my trainer is from russia, too! He's so funny and adorable and he reminds me so much of my dear grandpa!", she told him excited. "And how was yours?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 pm

"Really? Wow that surely sounds good. I do hope though you and your gramps do get along." He replied with a chuckle before he started to grin almost wickedly. "As for me I actually do like my trainer as well though I don´t know how he made up his nickname for me. It´s Jason Todd by the way. However I even got to have a demonstration on Cloud."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:05 pm

"Yes, I wish you the same! Even this Rosetta-girl is in my dividion..I heard she is flirting with everyone, and I really mean everyone..."
She blinked. "Jason Todd? Why?", she asked. She had never heard this name before, but obviously it was meant to be a funny name. She chuckled. "A demonstration on Cloud? So you hurt him? I wish I could feel sorry for him, but.... I just can't.", she admitted, shrugging and smiling a little guiltily at him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Now that made him like her even more. She did like to see Cloud hurt as well! ... Of course not too much of course though. "I have no idea for the nickname. However, Alisa, I definitely start to like you more and more."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 pm

She blushed at his last words. "Uhh... thank you...But..why..? And I like you, too.", she said and blushed some more, biting her lower lip in a unintentioned teasing gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next