EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:39 pm

"I don´t know. You just get more and more sympatic for me." He replied with a shrug though sweetly smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm

She slowly let go of her lip and smiled at him again. Oh, he was just too handsome. How could someone like him be so nice to her? "It's the same for me....", she said quietly and took a sip of her cocktail again, but it wasn't as sweet as he was. She could look at him all day and all night and never grow tired of it.. SHe looked dreamy at him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 pm

"Glad to hear that." He said before he enjoyed some more of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 am

She was staring on his lips for a moment, before she forced herself to look into her drink instead and finished her drink.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:13 am

"Sooo who and what did you get to know and explore so far. Could you experience anything interesting or exciting yet?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:25 am

"Hmm....", she thought for a moment. "Well, my roommate is really cute, I went for dinner with her and we're cooking together and stuff. It's really neat. Andd... oh, I met a guy names Zack, he has wings, that is so cool! I got a feather from him.", she said and chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:35 am

"You got to meet Zack already? Wow impressive. So how do the two of you get along?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:40 am

"Uh, you know him?", she asked surprised and curious, before she smiled again. "Pretty good, I think. He could probably be a big-brother-replacement. He always calls me sweetheart, but he also said I could go to him for crying when someone would hurt me.", she said, chuckling at the big-brother-replacement and rolling her eyes at the nickname he gave her. "How did you meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 pm

"Oh yes that definitely sounds like the Zack I know or well, how I know him. How we met? It was some years ago and ... let´s say we were on the same mission." He replied slowly darkening a bit but still smiling at Alisa.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:31 pm

"Oh, so you guys knew each other from before? That's interesting. Oh, so you were in the military, too?", she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:34 pm

"Uhm yes, yes I was but quited like him." He answered her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:36 pm

She nodded. "Mhm, okay.. did you have a special reason or was it just..not the right thing for you?", she kept on asking. She hoped she didn't bother him with her questions.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:48 pm

"Second one. It just turned out not to be what I expected and do good for the reasons I joined in the first place." He answered her before he finished his beer. "Want to go for another drink or leave it be for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 pm

She nodded. "I see.."
"Mh.....", she looked unsure at him, "I think I'm a little tired ...", she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:57 pm

He smiled gently at her. It was late already anyways though he wouldn´t have minded to spend some more time with her. "Okay then let´s get you back to your room." He said before he went for the waiter to pay both of their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:05 am

She returned his smile and nodded. "Alright", she replied and followed him to the waitor. "Oh, you don't have to pay for me too", she said and looked up to him, touching his arm slightly. She didn't want him to feel like he was forced to do so.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 am

"Nah don´t worry it´s fine. You can repay me next time." He told her since he just didn´t want to let her be first to pay.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:26 am

"Well, okay", she said and smiled. "Thanks though", she said and went outside next to him. When they got outside, she carefully wrapped a hand around his arm, looking up to him if he'd think it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:29 am

"No need to thank me." He replied with a chuckle as they went outside and gently put a hand over hers around his arm for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 am

His reaction was just heartwarming and she gave him a joyful smile. His hand felt warm on hers, even if it was just a short touch. She was totally happy right now just to walk next to m´him like that. She had this featherbrained smile on her lips the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:41 am

After a while they eventually arrived at the dorms and he led them right away to Alisas room.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 am

When they arrived in front of her room, she slowly let go of his arm, smiling up to him. "Thank you for the nice evening, I really enjoy spending time with you..", she said, still standing close to him. Should she give him a kiss on his cheek? Or hug m´him? She wasn't really sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:58 pm

He smiled sweetly at her. "Alisa, Alisa, Alisa. Just how many times do you want me to say the exact same line? There is no need to thank me! I enjoy spending time with you too you know?" He replied patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:04 pm

She chuckled when he touched her head. "I don't know...I just like to hear it as it seems..", she said and smiled up to him. She put a hand on his shoulder and got on her tip-toes to put a small kiss on his cheek, before she got back on her feet again. "I hope we see each other soon again.", she said and let go of his shoulder to search for her key-card.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:27 pm

"Oh I´m quite sure we will. Very sure actually." He told her while waiting for her to find her key. If he already acompanied her that far then he surely also could wait until she found the card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)   Late evening drink (TAG Noctis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late evening drink (TAG Noctis)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next