EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

In the corridor (TAG Noctis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

In the corridor (TAG Noctis) Empty
PostSubject: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:23 pm

After Rosettas kiss, Alisa was totally confused and desperate and the fact that she was drunk didn't make it better. She felt tears burning in her eyes when she fled out of the bar and ran towards the dorms. It had been so nice drinking with her and then...!! It was her first kiss..! The tears made her blind to where she was running to and she put a hand on her lips. She wanted to run around a corner, when she bumped into someone so hard that she stumbled back and fell on her butt. "Urgh..!!" That hurted!
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Noctis was just wandering around, about to grab a late night snack when he suddenly got bumped into ... by a crying Alisa. "Wha-? Alisa what´s wrong?" He immediately started to question her and kneed down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am

SHe looked up to him with big eyes. "Noctis..!", she babbled and swallowed. When he kneed down in front of her, she got on her knees herself and leant forward to hug him. She waited a few moments to get herself together before she answered. "It's nothing serious.."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:10 am

As she hugged him he hugged her back and hold her close, comforting Alisa or at least trying to. Her answer however just made frowning for he did not buy it at all. "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Now seriously, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:15 am

It felt so good to be in his arms. She sighed deeply. "It's just.... well... please don't laugh at me, but.. this girl, Rosetta, she..kissed me...", she said, getting more quiet with each word.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:20 am

He held her slightly tighter at her reply and stroke over her back. "Laugh at you? Why should I? And uh ... I guess the kiss wasn´t to your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:24 am

"Because it's probably not a reason to cry...SHe wasn't mean or anything..Maybe I'm just overreacting, but... it was my first kiss..", she explained with a breaking voice and her eyes filled with tears again. SHe hugged him tighter, not able to talk again at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:31 am

Leaving one of his hands on her back he moved the other to her head to stroke her hair. "I guess it´s then not how you have expected your first kiss? ... Anyways, it won´t be your only kiss and you surely will have lots of other first kisses with other persons. I`m sure the circumstances then will be better."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:52 am

She shook her head at his comment about her not being happy with the circumstances of her first kiss, approving. "You really think so...?", she asked against his shoulder and closed her eyes. She really calmed down from his touches, it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 am

"Of course I do! Why should I not? You´re quite the cutie after all and real good company so I don´t see anything which would be standing against it." He told her smiling gently down at her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:02 am

She snorted with a smile. "You're not saying that just because I'm crying right now, are you?" she asked, still looking on the ground. She just couldn't believe that someone like him could think this way about her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 am

"No, I definitely am not. Now ..." Taking her chin in his hand which has been comforting her head until recently he made her look at him so their eyes met each others. "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

The bitter smile on her face vanished, when he made her look at  him. She blinked a few times to get rid of the tears that were left in her eyes and then looked deep into his eyes. Alisa opened her mouth slowly to say: "Yes...." She almost whispered. Maybe it was just her drunk head but she felt  the desire for him rising  in herself. He looked on his lips and wondered how it would feel like to kiss them. She came slightly closer with her face, looking into his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:55 am

He was still sweetly smiling at her and moved his head closer to hers as well and gave her an innocent gentle kiss on the lips. "See now you even got kissed twice a day."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:02 am

She closed her eyeswhen he touched her lips with his and even when he backed off again. Just when he talked again she chuckled and then looked at him again. "Yes, but I definitely liked the second one better...", she said and blushed slightly. She was still really close to him and she loved that.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:29 pm

He chuckled a little at her compliment. "Oh thank you. Glad I was able to give you a better memory."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:51 pm

She smiled and blushed even more. "Could you....do it again?", she whispered, but she was still so close to him that he could easily understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:55 pm

He quircked an eyebrow at her request, quite suprised about it. However he liked her as person and since he was romance-wise free anyways he didn´t mind to give her another kiss. "If it´s that what you want then okay. But only one more alright?" He replied just before he gave her another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:58 pm

She smiled a little, though disappointed that he said it would be the last time. She nodded and closed her eyes again, this time returning the kiss gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the corridor (TAG Noctis)   In the corridor (TAG Noctis) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the corridor (TAG Noctis)
Page 1 of 1