EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis Empty
PostSubject: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 pm

The island sure had a lot of inspirations for MK ever since she arrived at the island. Taking her sketch book with her, she decided to take a little trip and make some sketches. She sat nearby a tree, finding a blank page and started to sketch some of the nature in front of her. But as she worked with the sketch she started to think how nice it would be to have someone to stand model for her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Having some more time for himself Noctis had decided to take a stroll around the island and eventually ended up at the forest, much to his liking since the air and temperature was quite nice there.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 pm

She was drawing some of the trees with the view toward the ocean. Oh, it would have been so perfect if there was someone sitting there, maybe looking back at her. MK rose her head up once she heard someone approach. It was a young man with black hair. Hmm, maybe... she thought. "Excuse me," MK said, making eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:05 pm

He was just on the way towards the beach when he heard someone speak up. "Yes? Can I do something for you?" He replied to the young woman as soon as he got to see her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:09 pm

"Uhm, would like to stand model for me?" MK asked nervously. She was always so afraid that people laugh at her. "It's okay if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:11 pm

At her question he looked at her quite puzzled. He, as a model? "... Well if you´re sure about this I could at least try. As long as it´s nothing too naughty though." He replied with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:14 pm

"Oh, no. It's nothing naughty," MK said blushing. "I just need you to sit down over there," she said pointing where she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:16 pm

"Sit down okay got it. As you wish." He replied with a nod before he did as she asked and sat down right where she seemed to had pointed to. "Anything else I should do or need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 pm

"Place you elbow on your knee, yes like that. Look a bit behind you, like you're waiting for someone." She watched him as he did as she said. "Perfect! Thank you," she said and started to sketch.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Doing as she said he had to smile every now and then about the in his opinion quite funny situation since it was completely new for him to actually follow posing instructions for a sketch.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

She looked up now and then as she worked with the sketch. She was a perfectionist when it came to make pictures, and she even had talent making pictures. She had practiced a lot for many years.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 pm

"Am I allowed to speak by the way?" He asked as he had kept quiet in his posture for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:44 pm

"Sure," MK replied smiling as she was done drawing his face and lips. Now he was working with his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 pm

"Well then how about you tell me a bit about yourself? Maybe starting with your name?" He sugggested.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 pm

"I'm Mary Kathrine, but you can call me MK for short." She looked up at him again. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 pm

"Noctis and sadly I don´t have such a nickname like yours." He replied with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:39 pm

(so sorry for late reply. Real life issues)

"Nice to meet you Noctis," MK smiled before she looked down again at the sketch book, drawing his back and added some shadows. "Do you have any hobbies?" she asked when she looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:47 pm

(No need to worry at all dear ♥)

"Nice to meet you too and well besides the usual I´m more the spontanious type." He replied holding still.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:50 pm

She took one last look at his arm before she sketched it down in her book. "There, you can move your arm free again," she said when she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:35 pm

"Wow you actually are really quick. I´m impressed." He remarked truthfully as he stretched his arm a little.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:53 pm

She chuckled a little while she blushed. No one had ever said to her that she was fast. "Just wait until you see the sketch when I'm done," she said with a smile. She looked at his hips and the legs before she started.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:59 pm

"I don´t a choice anyways right?" He remarked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:09 pm

She raised a eyebrow and looked confused at him. "I... I thought that it only would be fair that you would see it," she said careful before she bite her lip. It took a short time before she realized her little mistake. "Sorry, I misunderstood a bit. You see, I struggle a bit with autism." She felt a bit stupid now. She just wanted to sink through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:28 pm

"Oh? Ah I´m sorry. Didn´t mean to put you in struggle. Well anyways, I can´t wait to finally see the picture. And don´t forget to sign it." He replied with a wink to her at the end.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:05 pm

She still blushed, but at least Noctis didn't get angry at her. She really had to do something with her thoughts. "It's okay," she said to Noctis, smiling a little. "I really hope you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next