EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 pm

"Oh I´m very sure I will ... well unless you make me hold still until it´s dawn." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:35 pm

This time she understood that he was joking. She was almost tempted to stick her tongue teasingly at him. Instead she just chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:56 pm

At her cuckle he smiled gently and waited patiently for her to finish the picture.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:37 pm

"Just need to finish the hair," she said after a while. She worked with the details before she signed her name in the corner. "There! What do you think?" she said holding the book so Noctis could see the finished result. Even though it was a sketch, it almost looked like a photography.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:18 pm

His eyes widened a bit in impression. That woman surely could be a professional artist instead of an UN agent as well. "Wow I knew I looked good but that good? You really got talent." He joked but complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:41 pm

It was always so nice to know that her work was appreciated. A big grin appeared on her face as Noctis complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:16 pm

"So, who has the honor of keeping it?" He questioned smiling friendly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 pm

She carefully ripped the sketch of her block and gave it to Noctis. After all, it was signed with her name. "You deserve it," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:02 pm

"Thank you very much." He said, giving her his most charming smile. "Whenever you need me to stand model again don´t heistate to ask alright? Well then how about in return for the sketch I treat you for ice cream or pizza or just anything you´d like to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis   Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand model for me? - Tag Noctis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2