EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa Empty
PostSubject: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:16 pm

MK hadn't been much around in the gardens since she arrived at the center. Anyway she had decided to look around after the training was over for the day. And making sketches was her own way for meditating. She had tried to meditate after she had met Nyx, but the result were that she just started to laugh. Well she tried, and it wasn't for her. She sat down at the bench nearby, bringing her sketchbook with her. There were pretty flowers around here. But she wanted to draw a person among the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Alisa had some free time between her training sessions and decided  to spend it in the gardens. It was one of the most beautiful places on the island,  after all. She smiled when she  reached  the place and saw  all the pretty flowers blooming. Slowly she made her way through the bed and passed a girl sitting on one of the benches.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 pm

She tapped her pencil at her forehead. She then noticed the young woman pass her. She was really pretty, and she seemed to love being in the garden. That would be a perfect picture. Normally, MK was nervous and shy to ask people for a little favour, but she just had to try. It went well when she had asked Noctis. She cleared her throat. "Uhm, excuse me," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Alisa blinked when she heard a female voice talking to her and turned to her. "Yes? How can I help you?", she asked with a friendly smile towards her. What could she want? To know what time it was? She could tell her when she took a look at her mobile phone. Or anything else?
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:38 am

(So sorry with late reply. Real life issue an some sickness)

She seemed really friendly. "I was just wondering if you would like to stand model for me," she said. "I'm just working on a sketch, but you don't need to if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:19 pm

(It's alright, don't worry <3)

"Stand model?", she repeated surprised and blushed a little. She felt kind of honored that this girl wanted to sketch her and nodded quickly with a flattered smile. "S-Sure, if you want me to. Do you really think I will fit? I've never been drawed, so...ehhh, nevermind. I'm bubbeling, sorry. If you want to, you can do it...just...how do you want me to be?", she asked, getting more and more excited about it. Did she want her in a special pose? And would it be hard to stay in it until the sketch was finished?
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:10 pm

"You fit perfectly," MK said honestly and gave her a happy smile. There was a place among the flowers that was perfect for Alisa to sit model. She instructed her to sit down and touch one of the flowers with one hand. She took a good look before she started to sketch. "I'm Mary Kathrine, but people call me MK for short," she said as she presented herself. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Alisa nodded and smiled. "Okay... yes, alright", she commented on the instructions MK gave her. "Like this?", she asked, having one hand at the flower  and looked back at her. "Or should I look at the flower?"
"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Alisa! Nice to meet you, MK!", she said with a shiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 am

"Look at the flower. Perfect, Alisa," she said and continued to sketch.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:17 pm

"Alright!" She did what MK told her to and looked at the flower. It wasn't hard to keep looking at it because it was really beautiful, it was harder to stop moving. Alisa tried not to think too much and stayed calm, waiting for the other girl to finish her sketch. She was really excited to see it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa   Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa Empty

Back to top Go down

Among The Flowers - Tag Alisa
Page 1 of 1