EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Lucille was once again walking around the flowers. She didn't had a roommate yet so she had to get out of her room otherwise she wouldn't see anyone in a while. The redhead was humming a song as she was watering the flowers "Je ne sais, ne sais, ne sais pas pourquoi, On s'aime comme ça, la seine et moi. I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why, That's how we are, the Seine and I" She was used to speaking French sometimes as she had lived in paris for a while. It was pretty early so she didn't expect anyone to be in there aswell.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Alisa loved to be at the greenhouse, she had been here a few times already and every time she comes back, she discovered something new and extraordinary. This time she was looking at some really small flowers which were smelling really strong and good, when she heard someone singing. She stood up and looked around if she could see the cause of the voice, but all she saw were huge plants. Probably someone was standing behind them. "Hello?", she said and walked around these plants.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Lucille stopped as she suddenly heard another voice. She looked up as she was to small to look over the plants to see anyone as she turned around and walked away from the plants who were keeping her hidden only to stop walking just in time to not bump into a pinkhaired girl. She chuckled a bit and smiled at the girl. "hi there" she said "I eh didn't expect anyone to be out here already at this time" she said
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Alisa made a surprised noice when she almost ran into another girl. "Oh, I'm sorry.", she said and when the other girl chuckled, she smiled, too. "Hello... well, I'm an earlybird and I'm always walking around so early. Seems like I'm not the only one..", she went on with a nice smile. That girl in front of her was really too cute with that neat dress and her hair updo.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Lucille was glad the other girl wasn't mad at her for almost bumping into her. "Its alright" she said smiling back at the pink haired woman standing in front of her. Lucille had to say that she looked as lovely as the flowers themselves. She chuckled again "No youre not" she said. "Oh I almost forgot!" she said offering a handshake. "Im Lucille"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 pm

"Okay", Alisa said relieved. She shook the small, offered hand and smiled nicely. "Alisa. Very nice to meet you, Lucille! That's a really cute name, by the way...", she said and smiled now a little shy at the slightly smaller girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Lucille returned the smile with one of her own. The girl seemed nice. "Its nice to meet you aswell!" she said. The compliment made her smile again. "why thank you" she said. "that's so nice of you to say" She noticed how Alisa got a bit shy now. She decided to start a conversation with her since she hoped it would help her not to be shy. "So you also like flowers? Which one are your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 am

"Oh, yes. I like almost every, but I think my most favourite ones are daisies... I don't know why but I just love them and they make me so happy when I see them. Like oh my godness they are so pretty and then I smile like an idiot.", she explained and laughed after her last sentence. She probably seemed like an idiot right now talking like that about flowers, but Lucille didn't seem to mind, so she just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Lucille chuckled as alisa indeed seem to open up as she started to talk. "daisies huh? Those are so pretty indeed" she said with a smile. "and Im glad youre smiling if I was talking to a crying person I would be wondering what I did wrong" she said as she joked a little. "mine would be roses." she said still smiling. "I think the classic red ones are my favourite but other colors are pretty aswell" she admitted
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Alisa smiled shining at her. "Yes, that's right. SOmetimes I am a really crybaby for sure, but you're a nice girl, so I don't need to", she said and stick her tongue playfully at her. "But yeah, I would totally wonder about the same thing. Oh, roses? Roses are so pretty as well! I like the pink ones - pink is my favourite colour - and the yellow ones, those are really pretty, too. Or do you know those yellow and red roses? The lower part is read and the upper one yellow. They are so pretty aswell!", she said with a dreamy sigh. "And of course roses smell just amazingly, noone can beat them!", she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)   Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty litte flowers (Tag Alisa)
Page 1 of 1