EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) Empty
PostSubject: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Leon was totally annoyed that the supermarket had been closed when he had been going there. Could that island be more annoying? Probably not. He was walking through the Recreation Center when his gaze caught a sign which said "Bar". Gosh, finally something useful here! He entered the bar and walked straight to the bar and sat down on one of the chairs. He ordered a bottle of the best Whiskey they had there, on ice. He didn't care about the money, he never cared because he had enough of it. While he was waiting for his drink to arrive, he looked around in the bar. There were a few other people there, but noone catched his interest, so he turned away again and watched the barkeeper walking. How long could it take to just get him a glass with ice and a bottle of Whiskey??
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:35 pm

"Leon fucking Kennedy," a cheeky voice then spoke up from behind the male, followed by a short chuckle. "Seeing as most of my ast already followed me here, I can't even be surprised anymore." Reno smirked as he sat down on the free seat by Leon's side, giving him a quick look over to assure himself he wasn't actually seeing things already. Nope, this was Leon alright. Looking exactly the same since the last he saw him. "Never thought you'd be interested in being an agent," he smirked, pushing over a bottle of whisky to Leon while taking a sip from his own. "But then again, didn't think I'd be interested in it either."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:19 pm

When Leon heard someone call his name he raised his eyebrows and looked into the direction the voice came from. His eyes widened a bit when he saw the familiar redhaired. "Reno Sinclair. What a surprise to see you here. Most of your ast? So who's here too?", he asked and gave his old friend an amused smile. It was surprising to see him here and he wondered who would be here aswell. Nolan probably? Those two had been almost unseperably back then. "Ya didn't change at all, bud. Still wearing those googles I see.", he meant and tipped against them with his finger.
"I know, who would have expected that, huh?", he grinned and then shrugged. "Since Stan is dead I thought: why not make a change? And they have good training possibilities here, right? Is it really this good?", he asked almost curious. It was really nice to see him as well. Maybe this island wasn't as horrible as he had thought until now. His eyed glowed when his gaze fell on the whisley. "Still know exactly what I like right?", he said nodded once to thank him. He never gave someone a real thank you anyways.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:23 am

"Why of course! It's my trademark!" Reno grinned widely, gswatting Leon's hand away from his beloved little accessory, giving his friend a mock salut right after. "One of them that is," he added with a snicker, taking another sipp from his whiskey. "Well, aside from Nolan, that little genius of a brat here's too," Reno wetn on casually, glaznign around the bra with a lazy look. He wanted to say that Buddy was here too but... They guy surely would've erased his memories of Leon too right? Even if they've been closer than the rest....
"Don't know if it's that good or not, but like I told the rest so far, this kind of life would just suit me better," he shrugged, grinning wickedly bakc at Leon. "Normal life just doens't cut it for me."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 pm

"Hmm, a silly trademark if you'd ask me. As long as there is no water in sight of course.", he teased the other guy. He knew Reno was a peacock when it comes to those googles. So, Nolan was here too, just as he had expected. "Genious of a brat?", he repeated with a thoughtful gaze. He thought for a while who the ginger could mean with that.
"Hmmmhh..", he nodded, before his face changed to a smirk at his last sentence. "Normal life. Haha. I'm sure you don't even know what a normal life is, Ginger. But neither do I.", he meant and shrugged. He took a good sip of the whiskey. It was a pretty good one.

(But he does remember hiro in general, but the just the first meeting... when I remember correctly what we said XD not that one after stan's death)
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

(Um... ok, I THINK I understand? x'D haha <3)

Reno just gave a nod, not caring enough to clarify who the 'brat' was right then. The island might be big with los tof people in it, but Leon would sooner or later run into Hiro himself anyway. Their little 'group' so to say, always wounded up in the same place eventually, for whatever reason. "No wonder we get along so well then," Reno checkley replied back to the other, too used to the nicknamed to care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Now Leon even chuckled a little bit. "Jup. Birds of a feather flock together after all, right?", he said and paid for the whiskeybottle the barkeeper had brought finally. "I wanted to buy some proper stuff at the supermarket, but it was closed.", he said quite unamused, "And my roommate is a shitty gnome. I almost thought I better leave that stupid island again, but luckily you guys are here. Makes it at least a little nice."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:25 am

Reno snickerd, giving his company a bit of a teasing smile. "Already finding thigns to complain about, and here I thoguth I was the childish one," he joked, giving Leon a light shove. As the bartender finally gave Leon the whiskeybottle had orderd, Reno orderd himself more to drink as well. "A shitty gnome for a roomate?" he chuckled, immedintly beign remidned of Buddy. "Guess I had betetr luck with my roommates than you then."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:04 pm

He rolled his eyes. There was no way he was childish. Leon thought of himself more as the cool, quiet and always annoyed-type. "Childish? There is no doubt, you are childish, but me? Nah. And yeah, I'm sure everyone has more luck with his roommate than me. No doubt about that either.", he meant. He just couldn't stand the gnome. He would probably just go into his room for sleeping. "Alright, 'red sin', what did you do since we last met? Anything different than usual? Except swiching sides of course." He used the silly nickname of Reno on purpose, Leon had always thought it was a sappy one, but still kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:12 pm

"What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't act childish now and then," Reno chuckled, grinning in that typical way of his with both micheif and smugness mixed into it. Well yeah, Leon did have a point, but like Reno surely already proved to the world, he didn't care in the sligthest if he did act childish or not. It's part of his charm~
He snorted at the nickname, both amused and eyt not by it. He's heard way worse than it, and at least it had some orginiallity to it. "Switched sides?" he snickerd giving Leon a funny look at that. "The same shit. I just until recently decided I got bored with hanging around the 'bad guys'."
Bad, good. To Reno there was no difference, only different ways to live.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Leon smirked at Reno's reaction to the nickname. "Huh.", he said and sounded quite disappointed. "Really. Well, that's too bad. I came here to get a change into my life." He raised an eyebrow. "Getting tired of the bad guys? Well, I don't believe that, cuz they're all here with ya, aren't they?", he asked teasingly. There was no escape from 'bad guys', ther were everywhere, just different types. And the fact that his old clique was here was proving it even more. They were everywhere. And possibly they were kinda magnetic to each other.. what else could be the reason they all ended up on the same island?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:11 am

Reno merely gave a hum, gulping down the rest of his whisky as the bartender passe dby and palced a new bottle before him. 'To get a change in my life'. That's what Reno's main goal had too the moment he decided to apply to the Elite as well.He really couldn't blame Hiro for his suspicions and doubtful reaction to this. The redhead wasn't exactly one to care if the thigns he did was 'right' or wrong. The things he had been invovled with ebfore comming here, had been nothing more than a job to him.
"And the badest one beside me, to top it all off," Reno winked playfully, stikcing otu his tounge at the other. His blue eyes trailed off once again in thought. "I guess you can't get tired of the 'bad guys' when you're one yourself."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 am

Now Leon even chuckled slightly. "True. But you should hold your tongue back in your mouth if you don't wanna loose it. I'm sure you'll need it... do you have someone right now, by the way? Or still playing around with Nolan?", he said amused. He totally was the badest one of their small group and he didn't have anything against it. He liked the role of the bad boy, it was so much fun. "Possible.", he commented Reno's last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm

(OOC: Oh he just HAD to ask that didn't he??? x'D)

"If that was suppose to be a threat, I'm afraid you've lost your touch a bit there," Reno chuckled, stikcing out his tunge again just ebacuse he could. THe redhead woul just grow a new one anyway if someone cut it off. And Leon if anyboy shoudl know, alot fo people have tried doing just that. His healing factor sure was both a blessing and curse. He almost chocked on his whisky at Leon's next question that followe,d but manage dot maintaine an unbotherd lookon his face. And here he was enjoying alcohol, tyring not to think about just that....
"Both yes and no," he repleid shortly, not up for diving into that topic.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:16 pm

( Yes XDD)

"Hmm, but you know I would do it.", he meant smugly. He knew it wouldn't really cost Reno much if he'd cut off his tongue, but that was making it even more attractive for him. "Yes and no, u-huh...", me echoed and shrugged, "Okay." He'd just leave it like this, because his counterpart didn't look like he wanted to talk about it. Well, then not. He didn't have to, after all. He drank from his whiskey once again. He took a package of cigaretts out of his pocket and took one, before offering it to Reno. He knew he would take one, though it was Leon's favourite one, not Reno's.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 pm

( x'D )

"I know ya would," Reno easily shot back, no hint of worries or concern over the risk of getting his tongue chopped off. It would be painful, eyes, and a whole lot of blood to clean up. But hey, he's literally been through worse.
Thankful that Leon dropped the subject, he went back on gulping down the rest of his whisky, enjoying the familiar burn it left in his throat. Now all he needed was a drag. And just as if on cue, Leon held a package out, offering him a cigarette. Maybe not Reno's personal favorite, but hey he was never one to complain for free stuff. And it's not like he'd ever say no to a drag anyway, as Leon surely already expected when he took one.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:24 pm

"Good." Leon grinned satisfied when Reno reacted just like he had him expected to. He put the box away again and offered him his lighter and after Reno had used it, he used it himself to light his cigarette. He didn't really care if it was allowed here or not and just smoked his cig without talking. It didn't feel uncomfortable with it though, he just listened to the music. They didn't have to talk the whole time anyways. "The music here is pretty shit, don't ya think?", he just said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:29 am

Reno inhaled deeply after lightning his cigarette, cloisng his for a second as he held it in, before etting out a thin steam of smoke out. "Haven't payed enough attention to have an opinion about it yet," he said casually, giving a lazy shrugg. "Is there anything here you don't think is shit?" he asked, side-glanincg at the older. "If not, then this island ain't for you, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:42 pm

"Didn't see my division yet, so I'll tell you afterwards. But at least you and Nolan are here, that's something.", he replied and shrugged with one shoulder. If the division was shit as well, he'd just leave the island and do something else, he didn't care too much. Though being a UN agent would really make a change in his life and he wanted a change if he was honest to himself. He drank again from his whiskey. "Oh, and I like the whiskey here.", he added after he swallowed the liquor. It was burning inside of him just rightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)   Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally real Whiskey (TAG Reno)
Page 1 of 1