EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

We meet again... {TAG Reno}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

We meet again... {TAG Reno} Empty
PostSubject: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Rosetta was sitting alone at the bar, a sweet fruity drink in front of her while she kept looking around with a bored look, listening to the background music: She was wearing a pretty short white dress with a floral decoration, it was pretty revealing and it surely made her look even sexier and prettier. Under the table she was crossing her legs, moving one foot following the rhythm of the song, but it was evident she was bored. She had to meet Flynn, but her brother had texted her saying he would come late, like an hour or so late! What the hell! What in the world did he have to do to make her wait so long?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Reno almost had to force himself back to bar, the incident from last time he'd been there with Remi still all to clear in his mind much to his dislike. But he needed a drink, and missed just going out and sitting down somewhere with random people and see where the night would lead him.
As he pushed himself inside the doors, he almost expected to see the blonde again, but instead saw the seat taken by a complete different person. Someone who hs better judgement told him to better avoid.
But instead, he made his way over and took the empty seat beside her, smirking in typical way of his. A drink or two with the girl couldn't hurt. "Waiting around for your brother again," he said casually as he sat down, oreding himself a beer.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 am

She had never been the patient type, every minute looked like an hour and she was reeeeeeally getting pissed off at Flynn. He had to go with her in the shopping area!!! And she couldn't go alone, that was no fun!!! She took a sip of her fruity drink, looking terribly bored, before surprisingly someone sat at her table and, as she turned around, she couldn't help but grin amused as she saw who this someone was: well, well... wasn't the redhead a daring one sitting once again by her side? He was lucky she was so mad at her brother now... "Uh uh..." she confirmed, nodding lightly "What about you? Did you miss me so much you just had to stalk me around and find the right moment to chit-chat again?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Reno chuckled at her, quirked an eyebrow in amusement at her words. "Well someone here sure thinks highly of themselves," he snorted, sipping on his own drink. "What can I say, I'm normally a social guy, and chit-chating with someone I already know seemed like a nice idea for now," he shrugged. "No need to read so much into it sweetheart. And besides," his smirk turned more smug. "I'm sure brother dearest will be to busy hunting down all those other 'victims' of yours~"
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:50 pm

She chuckled amused as he teased her: oh well... she could afford thinking highly of herself. At the mention of Flynn though she rolled her eyes in annoyance "Oh, don't mention brother dearest! I'll have to wait him for another hour if not two!" she really looked pissed now: she tried to take a sip of her fruity drink but it didn't do much to calm her down. After a minute or so she sighed, letting go of her anger and turned again toward the redhead with a half smile "So, Mr 'social guy', let's chit-chat: how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Apparently she likes having the attention on her, Reno absently thought to himself as he wached her rant off about said brother. He stayed quiet though as he spoke, contnetly sipping on his drink with a small smirk, until she decided to turn her attnetion back on him again. He shrugged at her question, making it looked like he've been bored sicne their last encounter. Even though the real asnwear to that would be somethign like; 'I've been on a fucking rollercoster of emotions.'
"Been good I suppose, not had as much fun like you've had apparently," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:36 pm

As he replied to her he lifted an eyebrow with an amused expression "What? Did you stalk me for real now?" she was obviously just joking, both before and now, but still, why would he imply she had had fun? Not like she didn't have, and not like she minded talking about it, but how did he know? Or was that just a supposition? Anyway, he looked bored now... and she was horribly bored in that moment too... and she could still remember the nice abs he had under those clothes... but, urgh! Flynn and his promises! The only memory made her roll her eyes "Come on... you must have had some fun after all...at least a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:46 pm

He just chuckled at her little joke, shaking his head. "Nope, but but it's hard not to hear about your little encounters from others. Cloud was especially found of ye," he smirked, leaning back in his seat. He looked thoughtful for a moment when she insisted on him sharing a bit of his own fun, and yeah sure, it'd be a lie if he denied having a bit of excitement since their last encounter. "Well, I had a fun little reunion with an old friend of mine," he smirked as he thought about Nolan and their little adventure in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:52 pm

She chuckled amused, obviously more flattered than ashamed of the fact than others had been talking about her "Oh was he now?" she asked with a satisfied grin: well... they did share a fun night after all... "How do you even know Cloud?" she asked, half interested in the subject before the redhead mentioned his reunion with an old friend "A reunion? Hope for you it has been as fun as my 'little encounters', as you described them." she teased them, having actually no clue if that was actually a sexual thing he was talking about
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:13 pm

"Met him at the beach," he said shortly. This girl lacks shame as well, he mentally noted. Not that he had room to talk though, considering the things he's doe himself without feeling shame whatsoever. No wonder he found it easy to get along with this girl. Now too bad it wasn't that easy with Flynn. "We bonded over our weird hair styles and color, and cheeking out a lesbian couple," he grinned. And funnily enough, that was actually the truth.
"Oh I had fun alright," he chuckled, his grin turning wicked. "And not any less than you did."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Well, the explanation on how the two boys met was both interesting and amusing, what really interested her now was to know more about the fun he had with this 'old friend' of his... after all, she was simply curious, and she liked nice stories. "So who's your little friend? Does she like to have company?" she asked maliciously, giving for granted it must have been a girl reno slept with
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Reno gulped down the last of beer, wasting no time in ordering for more. "That mostly depends on his mood," he said casually, returning her malicious grin with one of his own. "As long as you don't try to piss him off, he can be rather charming."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:29 pm

"He?"" She asked, doing nothing to hide her surprise and instead taking a good look at the redhead, like she had missed some detail the first time they met "Didn't take you for one that swings both ways" she said, looking actually impressed and not intimidated at all by the fact. In fact, she even dared to add playfully "Now you make me wish I could have joined you and your friend!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:45 pm

He laughed a bit at her surprsie, and not taking any offense to it iether, nor her words. "I'm defentily more into women though," he admitted with a shrugg. "But some guys, like my friend here, happen to be an exception." He quirked an amused eyebrow at her next words though, but not exactly surprsied by that darign side of ehrs that started to reveal itself more and more. "Huh. That's an idea," he nodded at first. "But not sure what he'd say about that."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Well, she could understand that: she was more into men herself, after all. But... well, men were often turned on by lesbians activities, why was it so weird she liked it the other way around? At his words about how that could be interesting but he didn't know the reaction his friend would have on the matter, she took another sip of her drink before she absentmindedly replied "I never had a threesome with two men..." usually, when she had had a threesome and... let's face it, it hadn't even been a few times, it had been with a boy and a girl... but the idea of the redhead and his 'friend' was actually intriguing... pity she promised already to his brother that she and the redhead wouldn't share that kind of relationship... she sighed before continuing with a wicked grin "I wonder if you can keep a secret..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Reno gave her a blank stare, as if first not beliving her. And then he jsut chuckled again, resting his elbow on the table and leaned in a bit closer towards his company. "If I can keep a secreet?" He snickerd devilishly. "That's a stupid question sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:44 pm

"Are you calling me a stupid?" she asked piqued, knowing full well that that wasn't what he had said, but still... it was kind of implied in what he said... "Cause that's not exactly a turn-on for me" she continued, and it was actually hard to determine if she was actually upset or if she was only acting
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:23 am

He laughed, not sure if she was taking it seriously or just faking it again. "Surely this cant be the first time you're refered to as stupid," he just went along with. "Don't be so overly sensetive."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Was that the kind of game he wanted to play? It was a dangerous one... but fine, if she enjoyed that... she took another sip of her drink and then, smirking, she sang to him "Bump your head against the table" well, if he had expected no reaction he could now be disappointed. "Now tell me again what you think about my intelligence..." she was obviously not gonna let him win on that, and she seemed now rather amused by the situation...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Guess Reno should've expected for soemthign like this to happen, but he didn't think she would honestly see it neccesary to use her powers on him. Again. He barely had time to widen his eyes in alarms when she began to sing, and then by the next second his head met the table, causing a loud 'thud' to be heard.
He didn't give out any sound of pain however, and the look he had when lifting his hea dup again was now completley unreadable. "Nothing wrong with your intelligence miss Rose," he grinend then, all calmly and laid back. "You're just a coward constantly whining for attention."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm

The reaction he gave her was really unexpected, she stared at him for a moment a surprised half smile on her disclosed lips before she actually started... laughing. She covered her mouth to suppress the laughter, but for a quite long minute she couldn't help herself "Awwww... did it hurt?" she managed to ask him rhetorically, faking a concerned pout but still having trouble holding back the laughters, obviously thinking he said what he said just because she had hurt his head... and his ego. "Should I try to make you forgive me?" she asked in a more seductive tone now, tilting her head while, under the table, her hand slipped toward his crotch, caressing his inner thigh. It didn't look like his words hurt her much...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm

No, Reno thought, the micheavious grin still plasterd on his face as he watched her. It didn't hurt, it tickled. But was he amused by her actions? Fuckign far from it. As alluring it may ahve the first time, having someone beside himself controlling his body, was obviously not ok. Not even in a joking manner. And what was worse, this little sweet thing at his side was acting like a spoiled brat. And god damit did Reno have a hard time standing those types.
He didn't as much as flinch when her hand started caressing his thigh, neither moving away or leaning into it. "You're welcomed to try," he said back, placing his hand over hers, stroking his thumb over her fingers. And then suddenly he yanked her hand away, holding it tightly in his and keeping it immobile in midair bewteen them. "But it wouldn't work." He let go of her hand stood up, smirking down at her. "That spoiled attitude of yours just turned me off."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 pm

Now his gesture did surprise her, and not in a good way: she stared at him when he took her hand keeping it midair, ready to sing to order him to let her go but luckily she didn't need it. But as he stood up, smirking in that way, judging her... well, her smile now was just a memory. She was plainly pissed off. She stood up as well, no matter if she was too short to look him in the eyes without looking up. "Stay still" she sang to him: she didn't want to hurt him, but she needed to be sure he wouldn't attack her nor leave. "Yes, redhead, I am a coward and I like attentions. What's your point with that? DO you think you can judge me? I heard worse things than this, and you don't look so much better than me so please spare me that look. My spoiled attitude annoy you? Then just turn away when you see me. I did nothing but react when you insulted me, sounds so weird to you? It wouldn't have been different if I had hit you, but I'm tiny and not strong enough, you can see that, even if you get blind your eyes can fucking regenerate, I just use my weapons, and the weapon I have is my voice" She ranted it all toward him: she could have even ordered him to bent on his knees just to allow her to look him in the eyes without looking up, but despite what he could believe, she wasn't a sadist bastard who liked to humiliate others without any reason. "You can move" she sang, quickly moving away toward the door: she looked calm and cold, but she was actually quite scared of him now, even if she would have never admitted that. Still, she was ready to sing if he would have tried to attack her...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Reno hadn't planend on sticking aroudn this girl anymore, had honeslty jsut planned on turning his back to her and found someone else less spoiled to spend his time with. Or better, go find Nolan and get shitfaced with him. Now that idea sounded more than pleasing ot him. But alas, of course the little princess had to sing again and keep him place, forcing him to litsen to her rant which he honestly couldn't give two shits about. During her whole speech, his expresion was unreadable, neither judging her or showing a hint of anger as he stared her down. Most of what she said made him want to laugh though, but only smirked again the moment she turned her back on him and hurried towards the door. How cute, he chuckled, downing down the last of his beer and payed for it.

Outside, it had already became dark, just when Rosetta walked past an alley, two arms suddenly reached out and pulled her backwards, one hand quickly covering her mouth while the other wrapped around her waist, keeping her in placed pressing her backup firmly against a lean, yet strong chest. "Either you really are nothing but a spoiled little rich girl," Reno then spoke up against her ear, the smirk on his face evident in his voice. "Or you know eaxctly how horrible it is to not be in control."
Reno wasn't planning on hurting her, no he had moved past that (at least... that's what he hoped he had). But what she said, no.. the way she ahd acted had really pissed him off. "Your weapon as you called it, the only way you've been using it so far is to turn people into your dolls to please you, and when they say no you lash out at them like a little brat whose been resfused her sweets and have them hurt themsevles. You're way of using your weapon, is nothing but cowardness."
The hold arund her waist loosend up, an for a moment it seemed like Reno was about to realse her, only to press her up against the cold wall the next moment, his hand still covering her mouth. "I wasn't judging you," he flatly stated, the smirk now gone from his face. "I just didn't enjoy having someone else than myself control my actions. It's a fucking scary thing when you're not in control of your own body."
With that said, he lowerd his hand from her mouth and stepped back, shoving his hands inside his pockets and looked competley relaxed and laid-back, while his expression was as if taunting her; 'Well, princess? Gonna sing me a song again?'
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:04 am

Rosetta decided she wouldn't wait for Flynn after all, she didn't want to wait for the redhead on her own to catch her, she could go back later with Flynn, or even go there another time. She was rushing back toward the dorm when suddenly from an alley two arms reached for her, too quick to allow her to use her power, and she found herself pinned to someone's chest, with her mouth covered. Suddenly, she was powerless. It took a moment for her to adapt to the light and understand who that was: the redhead! She could guess she had pissed him off, she didn't think it was so much, nor that he could be so fast...
And, well, he wasn't the only one pissed off: she was obviously scared, he legs felt like jelly right now, but the expression in her eyes... she wasn't showing fear, she was staring at him with a fierce look. 'Do your worst, I've seen that already...' and she just needed the right moment he would let her mouth free... She listened his speech without a blink, only when he let her go she took a few steps back, making a distance between them: she didn't sing to him, not on the spot, but she was ready to do if he would move.
"Cause what you did just now, that was soooo brave, wasn't it?" She asked rhetorically with a cold smirk that didn't reach her eyes.
She could have tried to explain how it was simply a habit, how she meant no harm, how if he had spoken up she would have simply stopped... and again, what a big ego did he have for being hirt by such a thing? He wouldn't have minded that much if she would have managed to hit him with the same strenght, she just happened not to have that strenght... but no... that was just not worth it... even if it looked for a moment like she was going to say something else...
But no, she didn't manage to say anything else: her vision suddenly got blurred. Too much stress with the "fake kidnapping"... all of a sudden Rosetta lost consciousness, falling on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again... {TAG Reno}   We meet again... {TAG Reno} Empty

Back to top Go down

We meet again... {TAG Reno}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next