EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

I finally did it. {Read DB}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

I finally did it. {Read DB} Empty
PostSubject: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:27 am

Well then. Behold my crossover editing. I'm not the best crossover editor in the world. At least the overlaying is best I guess..this is just an MEP part for my friend, Tibby. Ugh.. I wish I had vegas so, I can mask instead of doing quick overlays. I had to use other people's masks for this. {Well, only two of them XP} To be fair, I did work at least an hour with this, and it still looks "eh, could have been better."

Here's the reason why this is a vent:
*Ahem* Well, I have to come clean and let you all know that I'm bi-sexual and have a girlfriend who loves me right now. I've been just having nightmares of people discriminating me because of my orientation, even on here. I know some of you guys know my orientation but, I knew eventually that I have to come clean one day. I thought today would be the day to come out and say.. "I'm Minto; and i'm bi-sexual." I just hope you guys do not hate me. It's still me, Minto. I'm a human being, not an alien from outer space. I just hope all of you guys just accept me for who I am. I'm still a video editor, a friend, and an RPer.

This MEP part is based on nightmares that I've been having every night. Roxas in here represents me since I know that one day.. people will hate me because of my orientation. ;(. I've been doing nothing but cry in my pillows thinking that all of you are going to hate me. Which I hope not ;__;

Storyline: One day when Roxas is exploring Twilight Town, he finds a newcomer, Hiro who helps him when he trips down. He falls for him {at first sight} and they go to a homosexual relationship. {A person does see Hiro and Roxas kissing}. The next day, people wonder what's wrong with Roxas {as he's not participating in one of the events} and he reveals that he's got a date with Hiro. As he goes, Roxas gets captured by Axel who does not approve of Roxas's orientation. Just as Hiro tries to go out and rescue him, Roxas dies and Hiro has nothing but reflections of him.
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:22 am

Personally, I hope you never have to face that day because honestly no one should have to. How you feel about other people is your own business and no one elses. Just continue to be you because who you are is wonderful. (Yes I barely know you but I bet you are wonderful anyways. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:39 am

Minto, as someone who has been through the same, I won't lie to you. There will be people that will judge you, think you're insane and wrong, and even disgusting. However, in this time, the number of people who is open minded when it comes to sexuality has grow a lot. I'm sure you will find people who will support you, people who will accept you and even people who will not really care and just will shruge that off. Take the time you need to come out in real life and I would suggest prepare your parents for the shock, before going directly to the fact you had a girlfriend already, so things can go more smoothly. Just give them time and they will get used to it. Dont worry too much about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Twyla Dolan wrote:
Personally, I hope you never have to face that day because honestly no one should have to. How you feel about other people is your own business and no one elses. Just continue to be you because who you are is wonderful. (Yes I barely know you but I bet you are wonderful anyways. Wink )

I love you Thank you Sunny <3
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Coraline Jones wrote:
Minto, as someone who has been through the same, I won't lie to you. There will be people that will judge you, think you're insane and wrong, and even disgusting. However, in this time, the number of people who is open minded when it comes to sexuality has grow a lot. I'm sure you will find people who will support you, people who will accept you and even people who will not really care and just will shruge that off. Take the time you need to come out in real life and I would suggest prepare your parents for the shock, before going directly to the fact you had a girlfriend already, so things can go more smoothly. Just give them time and they will get used to it. Dont worry too much about it Very Happy

I love you Thanks Coraline <3
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:14 am

Bi bi Miss or Mister Pi, something something, something something, something Dry Fri *continues drunken rendition dispiriting being sober*
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Victor Van-Dort wrote:
Bi bi Miss or Mister Pi, something something, something something, something Dry Fri *continues drunken rendition dispiriting being sober*

XD.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:39 am

I meant despite not dispiriting... dispiriting would imply discouraging being sober and with the topic at hand it would be a rather inappropriate response.

Just clarifying as to outright avoid insult.

Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 am

Victor Van-Dort wrote:
I meant despite not dispiriting... dispiriting would imply discouraging being sober and with the topic at hand it would be a rather inappropriate response.

Just clarifying as to outright avoid insult.

ah ok xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it. {Read DB}   I finally did it. {Read DB} Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally did it. {Read DB}
Page 1 of 1