EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)   DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Hey guys!

Well, this is my first time participating in a group roleplay event like this, so I have a doubt about what is coming next for the event. Since both teams have kind of sorted out their attack and defense teams, how will the next part play out? Like for example, does one player open up another thread in the forest and the other team has to reply? or will we we plot beforehand? Like who's going to fight who and so on. Sorry fi it's a bit stupid, I'm just unsure so I wanted to ask to make sure :3
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)   DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:41 am

Oh... gooooood point.
Should we have a discussion specifically for turn by turn plays for a larger general outdoors forum?
I don't know.

Can someone who's good at this 'Role playing' thing help out...
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)   DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:06 am

Well, I've been reading the alpha team's thread and apparently their hunting team is planning to move out. I've contacted them about having Sunny drop in while he is doing surveillance but none of them have gotten back to me. Beyond that, I'm not sure how everyone wants to interact with each other or if they are even willing to help plan the 'plotlines' out a bit.

Another thing to consider is the admins plans for the event or if they have any specific things they want to happen. In which case, we also need to find out if there are specific threads that the admin wants made for this roleplay event. It would also be good to find out if this is a 'free-for-all' event where everything is left to the players to figure out, which is pretty much what it is so far or if there are specific things that are supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)   DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Victor Van-Dort wrote:
Oh... gooooood point.
Should we have a discussion specifically for turn by turn plays for a larger general outdoors forum?
I don't know.

Can someone who's good at this 'Role playing'  thing help out...

I'm not sure either, but I thought it would be a good idea so we can all agree beforehand what will happen next, but then again, since I'm not used to group roleplaying I don't know if it is okay XD I hope it is.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)   DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Wilson Samuels Jr wrote:
Well, I've been reading the alpha team's thread and apparently their hunting team is planning to move out. I've contacted them about having Sunny drop in while he is doing surveillance but none of them have gotten back to me. Beyond that, I'm not sure how everyone wants to interact with each other or if they are even willing to help plan the 'plotlines' out a bit.

Another thing to consider is the admins plans for the event or if they have any specific things they want to happen. In which case, we also need to find out if there are specific threads that the admin wants made for this roleplay event. It would also be good to find out if this is a 'free-for-all' event where everything is left to the players to figure out, which is pretty much what it is so far or if there are specific things that are supposed to happen.

Yeah, I read it too, and that's why I wanted to talk this. Like, will they just open a threat in the beach and the ones who are supposed to stay have to reply? or since nobody has left yet should we all reply? I seriously don't know.

As far as I understood in the post on the first part of the event, I think that right now is mostly up to the roleplayers. Or at least that say the admin post as Milori. I always like plotting a bit first before roleplaying, to at least have a small idea of what is supposed to happen and be sure that the other roleplayer also agrees with it. I really hope we can talk this out with the admins and the other people from the event Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)   DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read) Empty

Back to top Go down

DOUBT ABOUT THE EVENT (Please read)
Page 1 of 1