EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM

Go down 
+3
Vidia Ryans
Leon Kennedy
Cloud Strife
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM Empty
PostSubject: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:18 am

Cloud simply took the lead since he was the first going to into the forest, guided by the others. When they got to the flag, he turned around to the others. "Well... I think we should first get to know our names and powers and then we should split in two teams: one to protect the flag and another to get the other flag. What do you think about that?", he asked and looked at the others.
"I can start. So, my name is CLoud and I can control temperature. I know that Astrid, who's in the other team, can do bloodbending, but that wouldn't affect me much, because I don't need to move to use my power... so I think I will go into the protectionteam. I can just build a wall of heat or cold around the flag so it will be quite difficult to get it.. Any other ideas, any preferances?", he asked and looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:29 am

Leon didn't care for that brat to take the lead and he stopped in front of him when he stopped in front of the flag and turned around. He just shrugged at his suggestion, but he was obviously the next in row to speak. "I'm Leon and I'm superfast. I think it's a good idea with those teams. I will go into the huntingteam. I can find that flag in no time for us.", he meant nonchalant. He was sure, he would even manage to get it all by himself, but he didn't know about the others powers. Astrid.. that name sounded familiar. Wasn't she the blonde girl from the beach..? Well, bloodbending could probably stop him from using his power... "We should say everything we know about the others and their power and strength. He took out the list again. "I don't know any of them except for that Astrid-girl."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:38 am

Vidia couldn't resist sneering amusement as the guy stood up and began talking like he was...oh, she didn't know. "Cloud controls the temperature." She teased with a cocky smirk. "You really sure that's useful, Cloudie?" Vidia requested. "I mean, what if they've got someone who's heat resistant. Or just resistant at all? You'd be pretty useless right about then." She winked at him before turning to her 'teammates'. "Vidia. I manipulate gravity." When she mentioned that she looked to Karissa and winked. "I'm not good for standing around waiting. So I'll go hunting too. I'm not that social, I know my roommate - Lightning. She...controls lightning."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:54 am

((ANNND late for the party. Again. Gomen guys Razz))

When arriving at the forest, she found her teammates introducing themselves and their powers. So, after hearing everyone discussing their powers and their plans on getting the flag, she cleared her throat. She saw that that mostly the people on her team was familiar, which was a good sign. "So, I think you guys know me already. I'm Karissa, and I manipulate the weather. I may not be as fast as Leon, but, I was a track runner back in high school and I was team captain of the track team." She said, and saw the list that Cloud was holding. "I know Coraline has the ability to scare off people whenever she needs to and MK is a shapeshifter. I know Astrid very briefly since we only met once. As for protecting the flag, I can do wind shields. I'm not sure if that'll be ok with you guys though." She said, and shook as though she was a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Noctis was standing as far away as possible from Cloud when he arrived as well however he stayed close enough to hear everyone´s introduction. "I´m Noctis and I can cause as well as ease pain so I guess I can join either the defense or hunting team. For our opponents everything is said for the ones I know as well."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:45 am

Buddy waited until pretty much everyone or almost had spoken up, and only then he went himself "I'm Buddy, I manipulate memories: that means I can find out pretty much everything about you just standing next to you, but I can as well make you forget something or implant false memories. Up to you in what team that might be more useful..." There was a time when he and Leon had worked together, and possibly working together now could even be a winning move: he could cover up for Leon, he could make sure that nobody would happen to him, that he was on the right track and stuffs like that... and knowing Leon, he wished to win enough to evaluate the possibility... but sure as hell, he wouldn't be the one suggesting it.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:54 am

Riku strolled up last. He rolled his eyes as everyone went through introductions. "I'm Riku," he said, barely putting any effort into his introduction because really he didn't care whether they won or lost. The prize wasn't really worth it to him but the punishment on the other hand... "I control metal." He leaned back against one of the trees behind him and lit a cigarette. It was going to be a long week. He was going to have to make his menthol's last so the faster they got that stupid flag the faster he could go back to doing whatever it was he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:31 am

Cloud gave Vidia an unbothered, but clear look: she didn't want to mess with him. "Well, pretty girl. I could show you if you want. What do you prefer, burning your skin away for freeze your blood?", he asked, completely without sarcasm. He had done it before. "Sure there can be someone resistant, but that's what we wanna find out now, right? So we have information about only 5 of the others. Anything about ehh... Wilson and Victor?", he went on, taking a short look on his list. "So, Noct, Karissa, Riku? Which team you prefer?", he asked. "And do you think anyone of the other team would be able to stop you? Like, Karissa, would you be able to use your power if Astrid bloodbends you? Could she use your power against one of us? The question goes to everyone else of course."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 am

Leon raised his eyebrows at the look Cloud was giving Vidia. He seemed to be an interesting guy and also seemed to have a good control over his power. His suggestions were pretty pictoral, he could almost see him doing both things. What a cruel guy...he could like him. But causing pain was as awesome, if that wasn't a useful power, what else? Leon looked at Buddy. "You will go with me. We've worked together a lot in the past and know each others abilities and everything.", he just decided for Buddy. "Control metal, huh? You think you could get enough to make a shield around the flag? Maybe you do the same thing a couple of times, so we can use them as distraction for the other team. And you, little girl, you sure you can do it? Can you fly or something? Maybe make someone else fly? That would be helpful for the searchingteam. Oh, and Vidia, couldn't you do the same? Or better: just raise the gravity so high that everyone's lying on the ground, not being able to move anymore.", he menant and grinned devilish at her. They would win for sure, wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:22 am

In Vidia's opinion, Buddy sounded weird. When she'd met him he was so sure of himself and cocky and arrogant, but now he sounded like a timid kid. What the hell happened to him? Did Leon do something? Vidia smirked at Karissa, "I think she should stay here with her wind shields. If she comes along she might try to kiss me again." She winked at her, knowing very well she had been the one who kissed the unsuspecting girl. "I vote Noctis goes hunting with me." She definitely wanted to take a play at her roommates 'friend.' "I think if you burn my skin it'll be excellent preparation for my fiery eternity in hell." Vidia replied with such sarcasm she nearly sounded serious. She was surprised to hear Leon suggest his roommate come along hunting. "Yeah, I can make people stiff with my power. I can toss them around like ragdolls too. But against that Astrid girl, I'm not that effective. She keeps me still." She returned Leon's grin, "If it involves movement I can probably do it."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:47 am

He raised his brows. The little girl had klissed Vidia? He almost started to laugh, that was hilarious. He swallowed to get rid of the need to laugh and took a look at Noctis. "..." Leon then nodded into the direction of Buddy. "He will take care of her, making her forget why she was there or something. So she can't affect you anymore. How does that sound?", he said and smiled slightly amused at Vidia. He didn't even take a look at Buddy nor giving him a chance to reply. He knew he wouldn't anyways.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 pm

When listening to Cloud's question about blood bending controlling her power, she thought intensively and thought she would have to use a book regarding his answer to his specific question. She quickly looks at the chapter of blood bending effecting her ability. "Well, to be fair, I haven't done my research in blood bending, I brought a book with me so, I'm looking at a chapter regarding it Cloud. I did meet Victor once, and I remember his power being based on power manipulation." She said, and quickly scanned it to get more information. When reading the book, then heard another question from a guy whom she met at the beach, and it was regarding to see if she can fly. "Well, sir. Regarding your question, I do float on a cloud when doing Yoga. As for flying, I did fly once so, I'll do it again to distract the other team, like camouflaging behind the clouds and trees, but, if you want, I can use the air shield to protect you guys from getting the flag stolen." She responded to the man's question. "Karissa by the way, and no, I'm not a little girl. I'm going to be turning eighteen soon." She said, and gave him a little wink. She then turned to Vidia, and thought she would be safe with her since she was in the same division as her, until she mentioned and her kissing her once before and rolled her eyes. "I never kissed you." She said, with a little growl in her voice and turned to see on who she could go hunting with. "I guess, I can fly as my way of hunting." She said, and closes her eyes as she started to hover. "As for using my power, the stronger, the better to push the rest of the teammates away.." She called, while hovering into the air. This event could be the best opportunity to test her powers.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Vidia nodded in agreement at Leon, "Sounds perfect." If that were the case she could probably take them all down on her own. Well, perhaps not her roommate. But what was the fun without a challenge? She dragged her gaze over to Karissa who seemed to be quite offended by Vidia's comment. She couldn't resist chuckling a bit, "You're right, calm down," She said coolly. "I kissed you...but you definitely enjoyed it." It wasn't like Vidia had only given her peck, she'd put every ounce of seduction she had into it. She wouldn't be surprised if that girl actually got pretty wet by it... "So who's staying for sure to defend the flag then?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Riku rolled his eyes as he listened to everyone's petty arguing. "I can do whatever is needed of me as long as they don't have a psychic or anyone with negation powers." he said. He took another drag on his cigarette. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few pieces of metal. He was limited to what he had on him, at least he had grabbed a few roll of coins. He opened a roll. "So let's make this quick and do something. I'd rather not have to stay out here longer than I have to."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:59 pm

When Karissa was hearing her comment on kissing her again, she rolled her eyes at her. "I heard that! I don't think we kissed yet. Besides, I haven't even gotten close to you yet." She called out when resting on top of a tree. She then heard her mention something on taking everyone down on their own, and she thought that she'll be pretty much overusing her power. Did not want that to come down as a result. "I guess I have to defend the flag then." She called out, and flew back to the ground to hear who does what.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 am

He knew that that was the best plan, and he knew Leon liked to win... he still was surprised to hear that Leon wanted him to go with him. Well... that was gonna be excruciating... The girl wasn't gonna tag along now, was she? Urgh... what did Leon just said about him taking care of who? For who exactly? The dark haired bitch? Ah! Fat chance! He was still quite tip-toeing around Leon so he didn't say anything, though his annoyed expression was more than enough of an answer anyway. He had more chances to fry the girl's brain than to help her...
Buddy didn't really care about the rest of the discussion, he knew his role, the other could handle their part now and decide what to do... on his account, he would just stay as quiet as possible...
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:18 pm

"Riiiight." Vidia chimed at the girl before looking to the others. "Well if we all have it in order what are we waiting around for? Let's get moving and steal that flag." She tossed her head to the side. If they stood around with their dicks in their hands they were sure to get taken by surprise. And Vidia really didn't like suprises...at all. She glanced at Buddy, "You should start waddling then." She grinned at him before glancing at Leon, "Come on." She started walking.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:50 am

when Karissa looked at her again who was teasing her about them kissing, she shakes her head. "What are you going to do, make us kiss in public to prove it?" She asks, and covers her mouth. Crap. She should have not said that, now she'll be kissed by her...hopefully they'll be in private and not make out in front of the teammates. She then gave out a small blush as she covers her mouth after saying that. How fricken embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Oh yeah, this girl would definitely go to hell, Cloud thought, but didn't bother to answer her again. He watched Karissa while she was searching in this book, luckily she found what she had searched for not soon after, because otherwise it would have just been a waste of time. Time they needed to prepare for the visit of the other team. "....power manipulation? What kind? That could be something serious.", he meant. If he would make someone's power useless, CLoud hoped that he could only use his power on one person.. "Fine. Well, I will definitely be staying here. I suggest Riku to stay aswell? You could anchor the flag in the ground with your metal, so even if they reach it, they would need a lot of strenght to get it outta there. And they don't have someone with superstrenght.", he suggested and nodded once. No, there easn't anyone with this power. "Would the metal even stay like that if you don't concentrate on it anymore? I guess so.", he asked Riku. Then he looked at Karissa and smiled lightly. "Sure, my dear, stay with me.", he winked at her. "So, staying are: Karissa, Riku and me. And the huntingteam is Leon, Buddy, Vidia and Noctis. Good. Then I guess you four should go already and we discuss the protection of the flag a little more. But I think a windshield, a metalanchor and a heatshield that will burn everyone's skin will be quite good for the beginning... We should do something to distract the other team, like fake protections on different spots in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:49 pm

He just ignored Karissa completely, to him he was just a little whining girl. He folded him arms and finally looked at Buddy with a threatening glance. "You will do it, Buddy, otherwise I will blame only you for it, if we loose, and noone else.", he meant and narrowed his eyes at him. He was still more than angry at the smaller ginger and Leon wasn't making a big secret out of it at all. Buddy should better just do as he said or he would brake his other arm this time..or maybe a leg. Or maybe both legs so he had to crawl to the infirmary.. He smirked very lightly, but definitely devilish at Buddy. Then he looked at Vidia again, with his usual unbothered look and followed her. "I think this Victor will be a problem  for me.. everyone else are just small fishes, I can easily just pass them. Buddy, you will take care of him ass soon as you see him.", he said without turning around to him, but he knew he was there and he could hear him.

(I think we should make a new topic at the beach for the huntingteam now ;D any volunteer?)
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 pm

When Karissa was hearing a question from the leader regarding his power manipulation, she tried to think of what Victor mentioned about his power. "From what I can remember from talking to him he has passive energy absorption. To be fair, I do not know much about it, but, I guess it can absorb energy from another person. I only met Victor once." She responded as though she was pretty serious about trying to figure other people. Once she heard Cloud mentioning that he and this other guy, Riku are going to stay with Cloud, she gave him a thumbs up. "Perfect. I brought my laptop with me just in case you guys want me to look up powers." She said, and got out her computer to start looking up information. "I'll be watching if any person comes to take the flag." She calls out and starts hovering over into a tree as she started to look up Bloodbending and Passive energy absorption. She read some info online and she was shocked when she read about Victor's power. "Um..Cloud, Riku.. you guys have to take a look at this." She said, and runs over to Cloud to show him on what she had found.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:52 pm

"Reading... Right. Not thanks." Riku replied. He folded his arms and turned away from Karissa. Not a chance. He was in no way interested in looking up others and their powers. "Your laptop is useless out here. We're in the woods. No wifi." he said in annoyance. Yeah, he was really regretting not bringing a second pack of cigarettes. "You guys better make this quick." he told the hunting team.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:22 am

"Hey, come on, don't be so rude to her, she just wants to help. At lest she DOES something instead of just whining. And besides, you have wifi at every single inch of this island, smartass.", he meant and went over to Karissa. "So, what do you got? Did you find something important?", he asked and looked over her shoulder on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:14 pm

She heard one of the young men mentioning that there was no wifi in the forest, and she rolls her eyes as she got some websites up regarding her research of Blood bending and Passive Energy Absorption." It take a little while to have Google come up but, she then started to find some sites, which could be pretty useful for the rest of the crew to read from. "Yeah, I actually got good signal here." She called out, and found one site one topic and another on blood bending. She then showed Cloud her laptop and showed what she found online. "Well, Cloud. I googled up Blood bending and this is what it says: If someone masters Blood bending, basically, that power can control anything or anyone. We do not know if she actually mastered it. As for Victor's power, this power can absorb all sorts of energy and utilize it in some way." She read from the pages. She then lets Cloud silently read the two articles that she found. "Is there any other power that you want me to look up?" She asked the blonde haired guy, and felt herself blushing around him again.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:18 pm

"Okay, but Astrid has to at least see her victim, right? But Leon can be so fast that he becomes totally invisible.. so if she doesn't see him she can't use her power on him right?", he meant while looking at the screen. That was good. They would win for sure, he thought and smirked. His smile faded again when she went on. "Absorb energy, huh? That will be the worst problem....", Cloud said and rubbed over his chin. "But they already know that they have to eliminate him at first. The others shouldn't be able to stop Leon.... and he has Noctis,  he has great powers as well as Buddy judged by what I've heard about him.... Well, I think we can leave it to them.", he eventually said and straightened up again. "No, that would be all, thank you Karissa. We should think of something to distract the other team now... Can you do more than one windshield, a few kilometers away from each other?", he aske, but already doubted that her power was so strong... He looked to Riku. "Any idea there?", he asked him. "You think you could get enough metal for a few distraction-shields? They don't have to be strong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM   FIRST EVENT -  PART2 - ALFA TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST EVENT - PART2 - ALFA TEAM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next