EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:51 pm

It was almost a routined gesture when Leon reached for the bottle and catched it without even looking at it. He took a look at the label. Well, now he was really surprised, that was his most favourite beer! How could he not see it in the fridge? "Thanks, gnome.", he said like he does it every time. Wait, did he really thank his roommate? He must be more tired than he had thought...Leon got annoyed by himself. He opened the bottle and drank a sip. Oh, it was so good, especially after that piss he had drunken before. .... He should take that gesture of the gnome as a request for peace. Well, Leon was relaxed now, so he didn't have something against a little peace.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Buddy shrugged as a reply to Leon's thank: he didn't do it to be thanked, he actually wasn't even sure why he did that... It just came natural. Meh, whatever, after all one bottle of beer wouldn't change much, he had to buy some more anyway. He started walking again toward his room but then, as he passed in front of the couch, he stopped: no. For fuck sake that was his couch! And if he had to share the room with Mister friendly here, well, he wasn't gonna let him have HIS couch while he had to sneak up in the bedroom. After all, the couch was big enough for the both of them so, without a word, he simply sat down by Leon's side.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Leon just took an annoyed glace at the smaller guy, before he looked at the TV again, taking another sip of the beerbottle. He didn't really mind him sitting there, but that gnome would have to watch what he wanted if he didn't want any trouble. The remote was lying in the middle of the table Leon had his feet put on again, but if the redhaired wanted to grab it, Leon would be faster and take it before he could even made half of his way to it.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Buddy took a new sip of his beer, acting like nothing was happening: it was his couch after all, the guy could even learn to share. And well... he was taking it better than he had expected! Hey maybe the beer softened him up a bit... though he didn't want to take his chances teasing him about that. One black eye was quite enough. He took a look at the TV, ok the program wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly his first choice... Now... with such a power, if the guy didn't want him to have the remote, it was even useless trying to reach it, and he didn't really want to get up... he could as well ask and see the reaction "Boooring... Mind passing me the remote?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Obviously the gnome wasn't as stupid as he had thought. He seemed to get that it was useless to try to ghange the program and he decided to ask him. "I do.", was all Leon replied to the other guy. It wasn't his most favourite program, but there was nothing better, so he'd just watch that.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 am

"You're such a bundle of joy, aren't ya?" he asked turning up his nose with the usual dose of sarcasm in his voice. "Well, I shared my beer, you can as well share MY tv." he continued in the same tone, not making any pointless effort to take the remote
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:56 am

Leon rolled his eyes and finally looked at the gnome, quite frowning. "YOUR tv?", he echoed. He had never met anyone in his life who was so annoying and chafing as he was. "There is nothing better right now.", he just explained and calmed himself down again. Keep cool. Keep cool. You can't kill him. Leon looked at the tv again, finished the beer and put the bottle on the table in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:03 am

"Yeah, you know... I was here first..." he replied like that clarified everything. Well... the stuffs had been his for two blessed weeks of solitude, so yeah, he had started to consider it his stuffs. But beside that, it was just funny to mess with the guy. And one would think he learnt his lesson in life, being beaten up so many times in similar occasions... but nop: he just couldn't help, could he? Being mischievously annoying with the ones who were so obviously stronger than him was just too tempting... it was just like playing dice with life: could his luck make him live another day? "Well, either that or you just have no taste..." he replied shrugging, taking a slow long sip from his beer that was still half emptying, suspecting that this would possibly cost him the rest of the beer...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 am

Leon boiled with range again. Who the hell was he thinking he was? He probably would have to expel that behaviour of him. He leant over to him and grabbed his neck decolletage, pulling him closer to his face. "You better stop challenging me, gnome. Obviously one black eye isn't enough for you..", he said and raised his fist to punch him once again. He was already moving his hand forward, but stopped half-way when he suddenly felt like this wasn't the first time he was saying that line to the gnome. What the hell? A déjà vu? He let go of the other guy and stood up. "Do what you want. I'm leaving.", he spit out and was already gone the next moment. He had used his power to get as fast away from his roommate as possible.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Buddy thought it would take more than this to enrage again the guy, well... apparently he was wrong. Suddenly he was pulled once again close to his face, while the guy rose his fist, threatening and ready to punch him again... that was surely going to hurt... Buddy was already mentally preparing himself, cursing himself for his big mouth, but of course he kept his smug expression the whole time, even if this was possibly going to anger Leon even more... And then... then suddenly Leon left. So quickly he could barely hear what he said before he went out. What the... that was weird... oh well. He had avoided a punch, and he even had the TV and the couch all for himself, he had really nothing to complain about..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2