EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} Empty
PostSubject: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Buddy had been around the island once again, just trying to find answers he wasn't even sure he wanted in the end, trying to figure out what to do... Still to no result. It was no easy choice, maybe the obvious choice was to find out what was the truth beyond all the lies he had built but... well, why lie about that to himself? He was shitless scared! He wasn't sure he wanted to know who he really was... what if he didn't like the real answer? He could now cling to a lie that at least felt real... if he opened the memory vault, then... then he would know for sure and he would have to live with the answers he got...
He was still lost in those thoughts when he got back to his room and opened the door to his room, ready to enjoy some so craved loneliness... instead, once he closed the door behind him, he noticed the packs of stuffs and bags. Urgh.... So apparently it finally happened... he got a roommate... what a joy... He walked toward the bedroom where he suspected the new arrived was and peeped inside, trying to see if he could spot him...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Leon had just got our of the office where he had been welcomed and all that stuff and now finally got to see his room. It wasn't as nice as he was used to, but he had also lived at some spaces much more worse, so he couldn't complain. He didn't feel like unpacking his things yet and opened the window in the bedroom to look outside. Nice view it was.... He closed it again, just when he heard the door opening and closing again. He turned around to his roommate. Some kind of familiar feeling grw in his chest when he saw the small man. He raised an eyebrow at him. Well, that was weird. He had never seen him befroe, he was sure about that. "Guess you're my roommate.", he just said. He didn't need to know the name of that garden gnome and didn't care either. His hair looked just ridiculous. Red and twirled up. It totally looked like the hat of a gnome, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:08 pm

As the guy turned around, for a very brief moment Buddy had the feeling to know that person. It was just a split of a second, but he both felt a sensation of longing and dread, the will to run toward him and as far away from him as humanly possible.... It lasted not even for a second, but still... that was odd. Buddy had never felt anything like that before... Bah! That stupid island was surely playing tricks on him... "You must be a smart one..." he commented sarcastic as the boy addressed him as his new roommate. Now, the guy hadn't introduced himself and he hadn't asked about his name either, and he saw no reason to introduce himself first, but he knew a little trick to just find out what the name of his new roommate was... he took just a quick look at leon's memory, not enough to cause any annoyance but still enough to be felt, if the guy was sensitive enough. "...Leon" he concluded just a second later, after he recovered the information.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Leon raised an eyebrow at the other male. He already didn't like him. "I am.", he replied, to both of his rommmates con clusions. He looked suspiciously at him when he felt something strange in his head. So obviously that guy could enter the brain of people... Instinctively he built a wall around his mind, since had already dealt with people like him. Wait, had he? He couldn't really remember, but he felt like this wasn't the first time. He washed the thought away and started to unpack his things. When the other guy didn't move away he gave him an annoyed look. "Anything else, gnome??", he asked unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:36 pm

He grinned lightly, amused by the suspicious look that the guy sent him: no questions though... well, either he was actually a smart one, or he just wasn't curious enough... He was tempted to sneak around his mind a bit more and see with who he had to deal from now on... and after all, why not doing it? Although, when he tried to get back into his memories, to his surprise he didn't manage. There was like a wall around his mind, a barrier to protect his memories... now he was sure he could break that, but not without causing possibly problems and... well that wasn't exactly a nice way to start with a person he was supposed to live with for years to come. For a long moment, though, he just stood there and stared at the guy, intrigued: who was he and where did he learn such a trick? Was he from the PEP division maybe? Only when the guy spoke up again Buddy was taken away from those thoughts, rolling his eyes in annoyance "Oh, funny, really amusing and original, neeever been called that before..." he commented spitting sarcasm at the other
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:46 pm

"So why does it still bother you if you're used to it?", he asked rethorically and looked back on what he was doing. He didn't say anything further to get to gnow the gnome, he didn't care and didn't want to be bothered with a sad lifestory of being bullied or shit. When he had finished unpacking, there hadn't been that much anyways, he straightened up again. When he wanted to leave the room, gnome was standing in the way so he sighed annoyed and walked around him to go into the living room, almost bumping him aside. He could easily tell he was stronger than the smaller guy, so he wasn't afraid of him in any way. The smallest were always the noisiest but also not really dangerous at all. He would just push him away if he'd annoy him or drank his whiskey or anything. Apropos, he had to go to the supermarket to get himself a few bottles... Hopefully they had something good here. He let himself fall on the couch and put his feet an the table, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Urgh! Why did he have to end up with such a jerk as a roommate? Did he have a radar to find them or did Elite selected only the biggest assholes on the planet? Cause so far between him, the redhead, the brunette and the annoying brat, he couldn't say he had met a single nice person in this place... and the fact he didn't count as one didn't mean he enjoyed being surrounded by assholes! When the guy decided to leave the room, he didn't even ask for Buddy to move, he just walked by not even caring if he pushed him aside. Great... not only he was a jerk, and not only he was horribly tall, he was also evidently much stronger than Buddy was. Not that Buddy was totally defenceless, but still... the difference between the two was pretty evident. For a moment Buddy just followed Leon's movement, being quite pissed for the fact his couch had just been stolen... he had had it all for himself in the past few weeks... Trying to contain the annoyance, he walked toward the fridge and took himself a beer, heading back toward the bedroom after that: at least those rooms were split in two smaller rooms so, as uncomfortable as it could be, he could at least still have his alone time...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:08 pm

He notied gnome to go to the minifridge and got himself a beer from the corner of his eyes. Interesting. And nice aswell. When the other one went into the bedroom, Leon went over to the fridge and took of of the bottles inside of it, opened it and went back to the couch. He needed some rest and he was glad his roommate didn't want to sit with him. He turned on the TV and drank the beer. Perfect.. He sighed relieved and zapped through the programs. Just shit on TV, like always. He decided to just stick with a gameshow.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Before he had the time to reach the bed and lay down a bit, he could distinctly hear his new roommate leave the couch and open the fridge to take one of HIS beers... great! Jerk AND thief! And now he was sitting on the couch, that btw had been his spot up until now, with HIS beer, watching tv, that was what HE wanted to do... no, that wasn't ok. He stopped and marched back. toward the other room, stopping under the door and resting his back on the jamb. "Enjoying MY beer?" he asked with the usual heavy sarcasm in his voice
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Leon sighed annoyed, but didn't even care to turn around to him. He thought about even not answering him, but decided differently. "It's not my favourite sort, but it's okay.", he said nonchalant and took another sip of it. He would have to buy real beer. And whiskey of course. Not that he had expected the gnome to have a good taste of anything. You just needed to take a look at his hair or stupid clothes he was wearing. Not a single bit of style seemed to be in the tiny man. God, why did he have to get someone like him as a roommate?
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 pm

At the guy's reply he snorted annoyedly before walking toward him and quickly snatching the beer away from his hands: he doubted he could have done that if Leon was expecting something like that, but he had quite played on the surprise element, after all it looked just like he was passing by, directed toward the fridge or the sink... "I'm not fond of sharing" was the brief explanation he gave before continuing toward the fridge: now should he even keep that half empty bottle? He just didn't want the jerk to have it... even spilling it in the sink sounded better than give it to his new 'roommie'...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Leon looked at the gnome with a deadly gaze when he took the bottle away. He seriously wanted to mess with him? Fine. He used his power to quickly got the bottle back, right out of the readhaired's hands and sat back down on the couch like before. All of it happend in less than a second, so for the other one's eyes the bottle simply disappeared from his hand back to Leon's, just like sorcery.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:47 pm

What the... In a split of a second, while he was still walking toward the fridge, he found himself without the bottle and, as he turned around, he saw it once again in the jackass hands! Possibilities were teletransportation, superspeed and just some stupid mind trick... in any case, he didn't like it one bit. He took a sip of his own beer before deciding that, well, if it had to be war... He smashed against Leon's mental defenses: now it was still difficult to built something and to do a job in there without being noticed was just impossible, but he could still check around his memories... And he quickly started doing so, looking for an answer about his power "So... superspeed..." he commented once he found the information he was looking for "Wonder if such a power gives you troubles in bed..." he continued with the usual sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Leon's eyes widened a bit when he noticed the gnome had bombed through his mental walls and now stick around in his mind. NO, he thought and pushed the other mind out of his brain with all his willpower. It was like he pushed gnome out and closed the door to his own mind right in front of him, with a loud noise. He built up a few more walls and even a labyrinth around his inner, so the other one couldn't get any more information from him. He just needed to hold those walls and that was really annoying him. When gnome spoke, he eventually looked at him with squinted eyes. He didn't bother to answer to his question - if it was a question. "Keep out of my mind!", he demanded with his most dark and threatening gaze towards his rommmate.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:19 pm

"No comment... guess that means yes..." he replied in the same sarcastic tone before he took another sip of his beer, not looking impressed at all at Leon's threatening gaze. That sounded more like an invitation than anything else to him... so once again he approached the guy's mind "Oh, how cute... who taught you such cheap tricks?" he asked laughing, while using all the strength of his power to demolish the guy's walls, and with that even the labyrinth, just to piss him off. Now, a weaker power than his would't have accomplished maybe such thing, but he was quite too strong to let such cheap tricks fool him. Still... there was something vaguely familiar in those tricks...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Okay, that was enough. Before his rommate could even blink, Leon was standing right in front of him, pushing him against the wall and lifting him up to his eyelevel with one hand on his throat. He looked right into the eyes of the ginger and came closer with his face, slowly and dangerously. "I said keep out of my mind.", he hissed almost evil. He actually was the evil type and this guy was almost making him want to kill him right away. He knuckled his throat even more until he finally left Leon's head. "Never do this again. Understood?!", he meant balefully.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 am

Now, he should have guessed that Leon wouldn't have taken it too well... and yes, he was expecting a similar reaction... still he couldn't help but feel a shiver as the guy took him by his throat, lifting him from the ground, and with that... he also felt a familiar sensation... like that wasn't the first time... but that was just ridiculous...
Still, as the guy lifted him up by his throat, threatening him in an even darker way, Buddy kept an unbothered expression on his face, like it was just a teacher scolding a really stubborn kid in school. He just wouldn't give the satisfaction to bend. Leon was still holding him, but Buddy just couldn't keep himself from commenting with a quite hoarse voice, due to how Leon was just gripping his throat "Well, you're the one who challenged me with all the walls and mazes..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:34 am

Leon felt it wasn't the first time he got angry about someone just reading his mind. Pfft. Probably just anyone from his life on the streets before Stan had found him. "Well, if you like to challenge yourself so much, you could try to stop me. How 'bout that? Hmm.... looks like you can't win this fight, gnome. Honestly you look really helpless right now.", he said and pursed his lips, acting. "Just a tiny, helpless garden gnome with a silly hairdo. Quite pitiable.", he added meanly and kept holding him up. The gnome better apologized to him or at least say he wouldn't try to get into his brain again.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:07 am

At Leon's teasing Buddy narrowed his eyes a bit: damn cocky bastard. He could barely breath for how the guy was keeping him, but still, he wasn't going to bend. Not like he didn't get what was at stake, the guy had the face of a serial killer... but then again, Buddy never knew when to stop. Not like he didn't have his good damn reasons though...
As the male finished to talk, he faked a grin to him before quickly driving a kick right toward his stomach, again, counting on the element of surprise and using all the strenght he had, that wasn't the same Leon had but still wasn't comparable to nothing... now that should allow him to get rid of the guy's grip... not like with that superpower the roommie had he had many chances to escape, but still, there was a thin chance...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:24 am

When the gnome kicked him into his family jewels his eyes widened a bit in surprise and he let go of the other's throat and bent forward a little bit with a warped face of pain, quickly turning into wrath. Did that fucking gnome really dare to kick his balls??!! Before Buddy could even notice it, Leon lunged out at him, rolling over the floor with him until he got finally on top and gave him a black eye. He already wanted to punch him again, but he stopped right in front of the gnomes nose. He stood up again and looked down at his rommate. "Your luck that I can't kill you when I don't wanna get thrown out of this island.", he spit out and went over to the couch again. He wasn't finished with him yet and he was still really angry, but tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:34 am

As he had hoped, Leon actually let him go. For about five seconds. Then Leon jumped on him, trapping him once again, and for a moment they rolled on the floor just trying to get the top position, trapping the other on the floor. Obviously Leon managed to accomplish that and immediately after punched Buddy hard enough on his right eye to leave him a black eye. That fucking hurt! But he only hissed in reply, narrowing a bit his eyes: he wasn't gonna beg, he wasn't gonna try to wriggle away. Luckily for him, he at least could cope well with pain... He didn't even blink when Leon moved to punch him again on the nose, even if his heart was beating faster in fear, but he didn't flinch. Luckily, though, Leon stopped there and just got up and back to the couch. panting lightly, Buddy stood up as well. "Well, if it isn't my lucky day..." he commented cinic, rolling his eyes... which even hurt, because of the black eye
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:44 am

Leon didn't look back at his rommate. "Obviously it is. I hope they taught you a lesson not to fuck with me.", he said and emptied the bottle. He should go to the supermarket and get some proper stuff to drink...
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:52 am

"Well, I wouldn't know about fucking, Flash..." he replied quickly and wittily, going back to recover his own beer as well, taking a sip from it "Surely now I know know now you wouldn't like to be kicked out, ergo: I have high chances of survival." Gosh! Why was he such an idiot? Did he really, really need to have the last word? Couldn't he survive without? He kept his unbothered, mocking grin on his face, even though the eye was hurting quite a lot and sure as heck he feared the repercussions his last phrases could have now, but still... he wasn't going to show that...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 am

"You really can't just shut your fucking mouth, can you? So you're not even ugly, you're also stupid.", Leon gave back dryly. But yes, he did have high chances of survival. But Leon also might just risk to get kicked out and kill that silly gnome. Or maybe he could just ask to get another room... with someone more approachable.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 pm

"Ugly, stupid... but lucky. Think I can live with that." I replied shrugging, obviously replying just cause of his stupid need to talk last, not like he really cared for the discussion and it wasn't even like he gave any importance to this guy's words. Beside, he perfectly knew he was awesome, handsome and borderlined with superintelligence. As he finished his beer he approached the fridge once again and started checking around: he never minded cheep beer, but he knew he had bought some better bottle... as he managed to spot the bottles he was looking for, he realised that there were only 2 left. Great... he had to buy more beer now, and... well, he had to buy it anyway, so... "Hey flash, catch." he said casually throwing one of the two bottles to his oh so lovely roommie. That was Leon's favourite beer, though he couldn't know that... it was one of his favourites as well anyway, though he couldn't recall why he liked that so much, and it wasn0t just about the flavour... Now why he had to do such a nice thing to that cunt he found himself as a roommate, that was a mystery to him too. It just felt... familiar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}   Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon} Empty

Back to top Go down

Room B-004: So I got company... {TAG Leon}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next