EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) Empty
PostSubject: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Vidia was really starving, and it pleased her upon discovery that the agents can typically eat any time of the day if they want to. She had her eyes on a container of cheese fries, and she was already holding a bottle of water in one hand; the only thing keeping her from the cheese fries with bacon was the nerd who couldn’t seem to make up his mind. Rolling her eyes and sighing irritably, she waved a careless hand; a pointless gesture upon glance, when really she'd just shoved the nerd forward with a simple gravity shift. The nerd fell to his hands and knees and she glanced around carelessly before grabbing the fries. She momentarily felt bad but then she realized how irritated he'd made her so she pushed the thought away with a shrug and proceeded to a table.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Leon had gone to the cafeteria after his first meeting with his roommate. He had been feeling like he's been pushed in a series like two and a half man, but in his case it was one and a half man. He sighed annoyed in the thought of the gnome. He was standing in the line after a darkhaired girl and watched her getting rid of some nerd who was keeping her from getting her food. He snorted amused when the little Nerd fell on the ground and had that totally confused look on his face. He never easily laughed, but it was really much fun to bully other ones. Nice one, he thought at the girl and put some things on his tablet next to her, still a slight and mean smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Vidia glanced over her shoulder at the tall guy with the dark aura. She took him in a moment. He seems like my kind of people... She smirked to herself. The mind that liked to bully others just because it was fun. Nah, she didn’t want to stay that person anymore. But then again it’d be great if she had someone who actually liked to do all of these pointless stunts with her. Plus he looked like he was enjoying some kind of private joke, and she couldn’t help but he interested in what it was. She looked over at him. "What’s so funny?" She smirked sassily at him. She was actually truly curious rather than just finding an excuse to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 pm

When this girl talked to him, he looked up, still amused. "You are, actually.", he answered and nodded into the direction the nerd had gone to. "Or more what you did.", he corrected himself and took a closer look at her. She was a really pretty girl and that sassy smile suited her almost too good. She looked like the kind of girl who had also fun bullying around. That made him almost like her immidiately. She could be fun to hang around with.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Vidia followed the direction in which he nodded. She realized it was where the nerd had gone. She shrugged, "Natural selection, I was just helping it along." She gave him an innocent but devious smile. "I was hoping I'd done that under the radar, but, you caught me." Tall dark and handsome seemed to have pretty good focus. At least he wasn’t an idiot. "Even so, I thin you should mind your business. Just in case I start feeling especially sinister." She said darkly with an expression that hinted she were an evil witch of sorts. She only half meant it; she was just wondering exactly how manly he was too.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 pm

He curled the corners of his mouth. Obviously she was that type. "I like your way of helping others. Oh, I think I'll watch you helping more people instead.", he just replied with an amused glow in his green eyes. Pretty and bad. That was the best combination in his opinion. Leon wasn't the type who was talking much though. He followed her to the table and sat down at it with her, not thinking of letting her alone.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Vidia found it clear that she had amused him when he followed her to her table. "I like to think of it as 'assisting'. Helping isn’t my thing." Though she had said helping. "I’m really not all that great, handsome." She commented, eating one of her fries. "If anyone should be seeing anyone else 'helping' it should be me. And you should should be helping." Vidia pointed to him. "Besides, I don’t think you’re cool enough to sit with me." She mocked, a mischievous look flashing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 pm

He waved his hand aside. "Same thing. Hm, you're not? Well, that's diappointing. Well, when I see someone in need of help, I might help him. But can't promise anything." He raised an eyebrow at her last words. "Cool enough? We're not in highschool, little girl. If you think you're too cool to sit with me, just go.", he suggested and started to eat his food.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Vidia sneered at him as finished his piece and started eating. She folded her arms and leaned forward, "I do believe that it was you whom sat at my table." She pointed out. She blankly wondered what it was like to see him angry. But then pushed the thought away. He was probably no fun angry. "You can untwist your knickers, bud," Vidia looked around the room. "I’m only teasing." She'd wanted to spot someone in need of help but she came up short, at that she sighed before smirking at the boy. "I’m Vidia. And I like to play with people." She raised her eyebrows at him. "What do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:37 pm

He shrugged. Leon didn't really care, he wouldn't stand up anyways. "They weren't even twisted.", he asserted nonchalant and nodded shortly at her comment about her teasing. He knew that. "Hello Vidia, my name is Leon and I like to drink beer and whiskey.", he said and grinned slightly. They were talking like they were attending some kind of meeting of the anonymous alcoholics, that was really amusing.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 pm

"Yeah, I’m sure they weren’t." Vidia smiled deviously at him. "Leon you sound very boring...and a bit like an alcoholic." The first thing he says about himself is his love of beer and whiskey. "You don’t sound like any fun at all, Leon." She commented, "More like someone who's only useful for starting bar fights." Yep, that’s what he looked like. He looked like he won them too...that was attractive. "What’s your power, at least? Banishing people into a dark pit of never ending fears?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:59 pm

"Boring?", he raised an eyebrow again and then looked more annoyed at her. He didn't comment on the part with the barfights. Actually she wasn't that wrong. He wasn't the one who was starting them, but he got into somefights from time to time, but noone had a chance against him and his power. After a time everyone knew that it would just hurt themselves if they'd start a fight with him. He was strong and superfast after all. "An alcoholic, probably.", he meant und shrugged. It didn't bother him that he drank so much. He had been through much shit though so he thought it was alright to drown himself occasionally. "Well, tha and superspeed.", he explained. "And yours? Besides helping - or assisting peolpe?"
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:08 am

Yes, boring. Vidia repeated in her mind. She didn’t think it was a good idea to pick a fight with him, at least not right now. And despite everything she’s said, she’s quite taken by him. She can’t let him know that of course, men are such cocky bastards. Vidia raised her eyebrows in interest as he agreed with her about his alcoholism. She can’t help but laugh a little at his answer to her question about his power. She shrugs, leaning back. "It’s just that. Helping people. But I typically refer to it as gravitational manipulation...except I’m the only one of the two of us who can banish anyone anywhere. I can make black holes." She gave him a threatening but teasing look. "They're not big." And she'd never sent a person through one either. She could never make one big enough.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:23 am

SHe really catched his interest with mentioning the black holes and he didn't try to hide that. "Black holes, huh? That's truly a great power. Manipulating graviation in general is awesome. I'm sure you abuse it all the time.", he said and was teasing her himself this time. It kind of bothered him that she thought he was boring, even if he'd never ever admitted or shown that. He kept cool almost all the time. He kept on eating and took a closer look at Vidia. She was a really impressive woman. And undeniably his type.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 am

Vidia couldn't fight this laugh that erupted through her. What could she say? It was kind of funny. "Abuse? I don't abuse it for shit. I thought we already established I was helping. Say it with me, Leon, helping." She grinned at him. "We can’t all be lovely goody two shoes with super speed and saving the world one whiskey at a time." Vidia clicked her tongue and pointed to him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:54 am

He rolled his eyes and didn't repeat what she had said, of course. "Hm, if you say so.", he meant. He moaned at what she had said. "You serious? That's even too much of it for a joke, blacky.", he said nonchalant, but with an almost arrogant smile on his lips. Him and goody two shoes, pfft. Never heard something more rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:01 am

"Hum all you want, you know you like my helping a lot." Vidia said and winked at him. Only people who had consciences don’t find what she tends to do funny. It was even funny when people laughed at their own friends. She doesn’t expect him to actually admit, but he might surprise her. "Blacky? That’s the best you can come up with, Leon?" She sounded his name out for each syllable. "I think it’s a good joke. I like it. Might even have to start calling you boy wonder." She grinned. It was funny anyway, even if he didn’t find it funny. He clearly isn’t the goody two shoes type, but he didn't like it when she said so, so it made her want to say it more naturally. "You get a three in cleverness." She paused. "On a scale of one to ten, if you’re wondering."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:07 am

He just mumbled a desinterested "Hmmmmh" at her while he was eating some more. He shrugged. "I think that siuty you. I didn't want to call you holehead.", he explained, not really bothered by her teasing. Boy wonder? he raised his eyebrow again. 3 of 10? Seriously? Since he knew he was at least a 9 and that she just wanted to tease him, he didn't really react to that at all. A 3... Pfft....
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:21 am

Vidia noticed that she had barely eaten the fries that she'd embarrassed a kid for. At least she got a good show from it. She honestly wasn’t hungry anymore anyway. She drank from her bottle of water and drew her eyes back to Leon. All of his attention wasn’t on her, and honestly that didn’t sit well with her. Especially since there was definitely nothing fun going on around them. Or he was just putting on an air...hmm...that gave her an idea. Without saying a word, she stood up and began to walk away. If he wasn’t going to be interesting why should she? That just wasn’t fair anyway.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:28 am

What was she doing now? He looked a little confused after her and wondered what was going on in her mind. If she wanted him to follow her, she was on the wrong way. He was here to eat and not to run after a girl, he thought and rolled his eyes again. He just kept on eating. She would come back anyways when she'd notice that he won't follow her. And if then, then oh well. He could eat by himself.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:45 am

Awe, Leon was no fun at all. Instead Vidia kept walking until she reached the fruit section and retrieved an apple. Maybe she'd eat it maybe she wouldn’t. She returned, sitting down gracefully and offhandedly wondering if Leon had checked her out. Guys were only fun to look at naked. She really wouldn’t mind seeing Leon naked now that she thought about it. "You know, boy wonder, you look even more frightening from far away." She joked, taking a bite of the apple. She couldn’t really bring herself to actually leave, which she probably would've done if it were anybody else. She had to admit not a lot of things scared her, and Leon's demeanor definitely wasn’t one of them. She'd seen scarier and creepier before.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:54 am

He noticed that she changed her direction to the fruits and couldn't keep a cocky look. When she eventually sat down at their table again, he looked up. "I do? Good. Then maybe other annoying people stay away from me.", he said with a light smirk. He could have said that she looked much better when she was closer, but he wasn't the flirty type, so he kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:07 am

"Other?" Vidia arched an intrigued brow. "Are you implying that I’m annoying?" She couldn’t really tell if he was serious or not, he sounded the same as he did before she left. Vidia had to admit he was really difficult to read. She wondered if that was a learned feature or if that was just how he was. She frowned, biting into her apple again. "Entertain me." She commanded, prepared to actually get up and leave if necessary. She wasn't going to sit in silence.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:12 am

He ignored her question and just ate his meal up. She wasn't annoying but he kinda liked it that she thought that he thought she was. He leant back in his chair. "Entertain you?", he asked and couldn't keep himself from thinking something naughty. Oh, he wouldn't mind to entertain her at all. "If you want me to tell you my lifestory or anything: forget it. But you could tell me something about yourself instead.", he suggested and locked her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:23 am

Vidia narrowed her eyes at Leon as he completely disregarded her question. "Isn’t that cute, you don’t want to share your life story." She didn’t want to share her life story either. Now that she thought about it, she'd never done that before. She definitely wasn’t going to start now. "Something about me?" Vidia echoed as she tried to think of something. "I’ve got sticky fingers." She waved a few fingers at him, biting into her apple again. "I can rob you blind." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)   It wasn't me (Tag: Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

It wasn't me (Tag: Leon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next