EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Why do you care? {Tag Leon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

Why do you care? {Tag Leon} Empty
PostSubject: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Of all the days he could decide to be a dick toward Stan's new man, Buddy just had to pick the one when Leon wasn't around. A free day. Fuck the bastard, why did he get a free day while Buddy was stuck at work? That is... if you can call torture people a job... Buddy had spent the day with a new prisoner, trying to convince him to obtain some informations: obtain direct informations from a person was easy job for him, but in this case Stan needed him as a mole. It took a day for Buddy to implant in this guy's mind the memories of a wife and two kids he had never had, half a day and he was begging Buddy to save them from the tortures Stan was supposedly imposing on them, couple more hours and he was on his knees imploring for Buddy to kill him. And after that he was just clay in his hands.
Pity that, as much as Buddy smiled and acted like he didn't give a damn, the whole situation always really got at him and as usual his reaction was to be just all the more insufferable... He kept giving them his usual witty and sarcastic comebacks, but this time he just wouldn't shut up! And if that wasn't enough, he even actually messed a bit around with the memories of some of them, changing a guy's name into "Princess Twilight Sparkle" and even convincing another guy that the man he was torturing was his brother! Now Stan's men knew he was Stan's precious little weapon not to be laid a finger on... but for some of them, enough was enough, so after work they had dragged him into an alley and started punching and kicking him. They didn't mean to kill him, just to hurt him badly... and, well, so far they were doing quite a good job... even if Buddy's reaction was as far from wise as one could think. "Well, princess, I do get where you got your name now..." he teased sarcastically, wiping some blood from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:00 am

Leon was so glad he had this day off and had spend the whole time with just relaxing in the sun and sleeping and he eventually wanted to cook something nice for himself, so he went outside to go to the supermarket. It was already almost dark, but he knew the supermarket would be open until 10pm, so no need to hurry. He bought some really nice things and was in a very good mood when he was carrying his things back home. He was almost there when he heard a very familiar voice and someone hitting another person. He sighed annoyed. It was obvious that the gnome had gone into some trouble again, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut, could he? He hesistated for a moment, but then decided to save the small guy, so he went over to the group of people. "Hey. What's going on here?", he asked with a cold and intimidating voice. Those guys were working for Stan, Leon noticed now that he was close enough to see their faces. Actually they were really close ones, but none of them were a match for him and they should knew that. So if they were smart, they'd leave him alone and follow his orders. "Just giving him what he deserves!!", one of them spied out and kicked Buddy into his stomach again. Leon raised an eyebrow, obviously unamused. "You better stop that right now, you know noone is allowed to harm him, he's important to Stan and he won't be amused when he'd hear about your little 'meeting' here.", he meant nonchalant, but was obviously threatening the guys with his words. For two of them it was working and they mumbled an apology and turned to walk away, but the third guy just stared at Leon with an angry gaze. Leon just stared back. Did he really try to challenge him? The guy was walking over to him and when he was almost in front of him, he moved faster and wanted to punch him, but Leon simply used his power to get behind the other male. He had placed his purchases gently on the ground a few meters away and now knocked the man out with just one fast and stong move, hitting his neck. Leon snorted deprecatingly when he fell on the ground, incapacitated. "Anyone else?", he asked the two other guys, but they just quickly shook their heads and ran away short after. Leon shook his head himself now about their recreancy and turned to Buddy. "Can't you just give me one day off where I won't have to deal with your shit??", he asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:18 am

Buddy had just the time to finish teasing the guy before he punched him again, harder, and slammed his head with violence against the wall. Now he felt lucky he wasn't one with easy tears cause differently he would have already started crying for the pain! "Trying to overcompensate?" he teased once again once he was able to breath, just a few seconds after the hit. The three guys were standing in front of him so he heard the voice before seeing him: Leon. Leon was there... what the hell was he doing there? Buddy didn't know... and he wasn't even sure wether to be incredibly happy or quite scared. No matter how hard those guys could hit, Leon could hit far harder than this... and if he had to interrupt his free day for him... well, he just wasn't sure if that was good news or bad news. Still, he didn't get much time to think about that since one of the guys kick him again in his stomach, so hard he fell on his knees. Goddammit! The pain was just unbearable and for a moment it felt like everything around him was spinning. As he looked up, he followed the scene of how Leon easily talked out of it two of the guys and gave the third one a taste of his own medicine. Buddy stood up just in time before Leon would turn toward him: the small ginger was covered in bruises and cuts, there was blood everywhere and he was barely able to stand on his own feet but still, with the usual nonchalance, he shrugged at his question "I didn't ask you to come and save me, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Now Leon could see how badly his gnome was hurt and he actually did feel a little sorry for him. But that didn't stop him from being angry at first. "Sadly it's my job and you should be glad I was here, otherwise you could have needed to go to the hospital and you know: Stan doesn't like their bills. I'm sure these guys had more than one good reason to injure you like this, you with you loose mouth. You can't just shut the fuck up can you??!!", he said really angry and glared at him. He really wanted to hit him aswell right now, but it was nothing the redhaired could bare now, so Leon turned to get his bags again and said without looking back: "C'mon, we go.", and started to walk the way that was left to his house. He really tried to calm down, but the more he thought of Buddy's stupid habits, the angrier he got and without noticing it, he started slowly to walk faster and faster. When he reached his door, he unlocked the door and went inside, leaving it open for Buddy. He brought his purchases into the kitchen and put them in the right places. He was already finished when Buddy finally arrived and Leon went into the livingroom, giving his lover a real deathglance. "Sit down.", he demanded and one second later, he had pushed Buddy on the COuch, because he was unpatient. He leant forward to look deep into his eyes with an angry stare, before he got a rag with hot water in less than an eyeblink, again so close to the smaller and again with the same gaze. Slowly Leon started to clean the bloody wounds in the ginger's face. Stupid boy..... Why did he have to take care of him even on his free day?! It was so damn bothering.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Buddy could easily see how upset Leon was and sure enough, he wasn't indifferent to this... especially cause it usually was bad news for him! But, as always, he kept that annoyingly unbothered expression, like he totally didn't care. He just shrugged again at what Leon said about Stan and the hospital: yeah, he wouldn't have been happy, so what? Stan never got upset with him... well, he did, he just didn't throw his rage on Buddy, so to him that still worked. "Now a guy can't even talk? So much for the country of freedom..." he said sarcastically in reply, starting to walk, already heading toward his own place when Leon's choice of words made him realise the blonde wanted him to follow him! It was his free day, why did he want him around? Leon started moving without even waiting for an answer, and for a moment Buddy was actually tempted to just head to his own place: he didn't have to deal with his angry lover if he didn't want to... but in the end... well, better not tempt his luck, if now he was angry, he would get simply furious if Buddy would just leave like that... With a sigh he walked after Leon, giving immediately up though on any intent to keep his pace: fuck the guy, seriously? Did he have to use his power and leave him behind? Buddy had to take his sweet time to reach Leon's place since his head was dizzy and his body was horribly sore in more than one place. When he arrived he barely had time to catch breath before Leon demanded him to sit down, pushing him on the couch immediately after, making him grimace in pain. As Leon came closer, staring at him with such an angry glance, Buddy simply looked away, irked "Will you stop looking at me like that?" he demanded more than asked, before jerking in pain with a "O-OUCH! CAREFUL!" as the blonde started cleaning the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:28 pm

"A guy? Yes. You? No.", was the only comment Leon was giving him and rolled his eyes annoyed. Why didn't the three guys punched his jaw until he couldn't talk anymore? That would have been something everyone on this world had appreciated, in front of all: himself.
Leon raised an eyebrow at Buddys request. "Why? How do you want me to look at you then?", he asked. He wouldn't change his look anyways, so it wouldn't matter what the gnome was going to say. He sighed annoyed when he screamed at him. "Will ya stop acting like a little girl?? You're the only one who's to blame for this, so shut up and take it. You're always telling me how masculine you are", here he snorted shortly,"so prove it, huh?", he said in a quiet voice and kept on cleaning the gnome's face. When he was still wriggeling about, Leon just put hind fingers around his chin and made him stop moving. "Stop that, gnome, or I'll have to beat you so hard that you loose your consciousness." Annoying little thing...He sighed inwardly and shook his head about his love. Would he ever learn to be more wise in his life? "You should unlearn that stupid habit or you'll get killed one day. I can't be there everytime you get beaten up. Or maybe I'll be the one who kills ya....", he mumbled and quickly cleaned the fabric again.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:47 pm

At Leon's comeback Buddy simply rolled his eyes: seriously... not like he was shutting up just cause leon wanted him to anyway, so what was the purpose to be a jerk about it? At Leon's question though, Buddy's expression turned almost amused for a moment, and slightly lustful "I can suggest, if you want..." he replied alluringly and teasingly: he wasn't even sure if he could take it anyway, especially considering that Leon wasn't exactly a gentle lover, but he just wasn't able to give up on the chance to tease. As he kept cleaning the would so, his expression turned again in a grimace of pain and he tried to wriggle away, but obviously Leon had to stop him and keep him steady "and you always have so much fun proving me wrong. Just let me go, I can take care of it myslef..." he hissed back at Leon, actually keeping steady though at his threat: for once even him thought he had received enough hits for one day... At Leon's words his expression didn't change, he looked unbothered as always while he replied with a shrug "You live, you die, Flash. At least let me enjoy my life while I can." Though Leon's words actually did get a bit to him: yeah, well... that leon would kill him... that would make sense, he annoyed the blonde more than anyone else so that looked like a possible scenario...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Leon moaned annoyed. He wasn't a little in the mood for flirting and as an answer he just washed over one of Buddy's wounds really harshly to hurt him. He smirked when he screamed again, but couldn't move because of Leon's hand still holding his chin. That was funny. He liked to see his gnome like that, all under his control. "Jup. Can't deny it.", he said and shrugged, but kept Buddy on his seat. "Obviously you can't take care of yourself, otherwise you wouldn't looke like that.", he meant dryly. He was now finished and started to undress Buddy, until his upper part of his body was naked and Leon could take a look at his injuries there. There was nothing really to see.... Maybe a internal bleeding? "Hmm.... maybe I should get you to the hospital to let them check you. I don#t want you to die because of internal bleedings  or anything....", he mumbled and looked at his stomach with a thoughtful look, scratching his chin.
He smirked. "And do you enjoy your life, Buddy? Like this?", he asked doubtful and nodded into the direction of the gnome's wounds. Leon knew his lover liked it hard, but could he really enjoy getting punched? Would explain his behaviour at least...

Last edited by Leon Kennedy on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Fucking bastard! He did that even on purpose now! Like that didn't hurt enough already! And he couldn't even move!!! Why, why, why did he find so entertaining to make him feel powerless and helpless? At Leon's comment, Buddy just snorted annoyed, but kept himself from saying anything, he really didn't want Leon to wash over his wounds that harshly again...
As the blonde started to undress him, he could only let him do so, even if he wasn't exactly comfortable with that: not like that didn't happen when they fucked, but... well, sex was sex, the fact that he had to play doctor with him just irked him for some reason. "No hospital. I'm fine." Buddy replied harshly with a grimace: he wasn't fond of hospitals and he surely would avoid them if he could. Beside, did he really have to go every time someone beat him up? He could fucking change his address then!
At Leon's question he frowned and rolled his eyes once again, obviously getting more and more annoyed, and it was useless pretend he wasn't with Leon seeing how the guy had learn to read him anyway "What is it, a fucking third degree?" He asked annoyedly, standing up and recovering his shirt, ready to leave: this was getting too personal, too suddenly and without a good reason. "You had a free day, right? So go back to it." he said, moving toward the door: he knew he was being insufferable, but after all... that was what he managed to do best, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:33 am

"Hm, oaky if you say so.... but don't blame me if you die, it's my free day after all!", he  said. Hopefully it wasn't something serious, like he said. In the split of a second he got some patches and put them on Buddy's wounds. He needed many, but covered them all. Alright....
Leon smiled amused. Obviously that wasn't a topic his gnome wanted to talk about...interesting. "Maybe.", he said and looked after Buddy when he got dressed again and wanted to leave. He smirked when he tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Aww, you don't come out? Too bad.", he said amused. He had been running to the door and back in just a blink of an eye, now grinning cockily. "Hm, my free day is almost over. Just nice coocking is left, I have enough for both of us.", he meant nonchalant and straightened up now, going into the kitchen and simply started to cook for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:48 am

"Sure, whatever..." he muttered annoyedly at Leon's words, and his annoyance only grew when, once he reached the door, he found it locked: did Leon seriously just locked him in? Why? Was that his version of a prank? Was it revenge for making he work on his free day? The idea that maybe Leon could just be worrying about him didn't even cross his mind, that sounded ridiculous! He was quite sure that the blonde wouldn't even have saved him if that wasn't his job... On why he decided to take care of his woulds... he wasn't sure. But that surely had to be connected on the fact he could have power over him and shits like that...
"Just let me go Leon, I'm tired, ok? I wanna get some rest..." Buddy said in frustration, not even up for teasing and games anymore: he was actually tired and in pain, and sure, it wasn't like he didn't stay often at Leon's place but... he always stayed for a purpose and now, well, not only he wasn't in the mood, he wasn't even sure his body could handle it. Beside, Leon too didn't see too interested...
He just needed some rest now, and resting and leon's place just felt weird: he felt vulnerable, and being around Leon when he felt like that... no, he needed his strength around Leon...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:00 am

"You can rest on the couch.", he simply called out of the kitchen. Leon would take care of his stupid little gnome, he couldn't let him go outside now. And he had bought enough food, so he'd just cook for him... Not really like him, but hey why not? He could give him a good time at least once, even if it had been totally his own fault. He heard Buddy sit down on the couch with satisfaction and busteled around in the kitchen to cook a great meal for them. After some time, maybe around 45 minutes,  he was finished and came back into the livingroom with two plates full of food. He put the plates on the table and passed fork and knife to the ginger, sitting down next to him. "You can thank me later.", he ment and started to eat. Hmmhh, delicious, wasn't he a true master of cooking? Leon was really proud of himself and looked at Buddy from the corner of his eye, while chewing. He raised his eyebrows. Why was he looking so surprised? "Never got cooked for  before?", he asked and put another fork with food into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:35 am

Stupid stubborn asshole... he wanted his bed, not the couch. Still, knowing Leon, he didn't have much of a choice so with an annoyed sigh he could do nothing but sit down, crossing his arms on his chest. That could look like a gesture out of annoyance, but it was actually only to warm himself up a bit: he was starting to feel cold, and he knew perfectly well the reason. He had just lost too much blood. Not enough to worry about, but enough to make him feel cold, uncomfortable and weak... it had happened in the past already, so he knew. Shit, why did it have to happen here? For a moment he even thought about just crashing the window and leaving but... let's face it, Leon would have just been after him before he could get on the other side of the window, and then he would have been fare more pissed than he already was. He could do nothing but wait for a while... When Leon came back, he had to fight hard with himself not to show the fact that he was shaking until just a moment before. "Thank you for what? Kidnapping me?" He snapped back at Leon, even though, yes, he was quite surprised the guy had actually bothered to cook for him too. It wasn't like he had to... nothing and nobody forced him to... but at Leon's question he only frowned, obviously not happy about the question, took the fork and started eating as well.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:36 am

"You followed me by choice, gnome, I didn't force you to do so.", he clearified dryly and continued to eat. Leon still looked at the other male from time to time. He looked like he was cold.. Leon got a blanket on no time and put it around Buddy's shoulders without saying anything. He knew if he'd ask him if he was cold, he'd just deny it and tell him to go to hell or whatever, so he just did it. He looked like it wasn't bothering him and just ate up. Then he looked at Buddy's plate. "You want some more?", he asked, before he quickly got himself another full plate of his delicious food. "Soo... why do you keep asking for trouble, gnome? You like to get  hurt so much or what is it about?", he asked like it was just a sidequestion and nothing serious, but actually he was really curious about it. What could be the reason that Buddy kept bringing himself into such situations? ANd there was no doubt it was all Buddy's fault every single time. What did he want? Did he want to die possibly?
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:04 am

"Yeah, right, I'm sure you totally weren't going to drag me here by my hair if I went toward my house instead" he replied annoyedly, quite calling him a liar. He was still eating when he suddenly found himself being covered by a warm blanket and for a moment, just for a moment, he just wasn't able to hide the honest surprise on his face. "You know Stan's not gonna pay you extra for 'spoiling' me, right?" he teased in a quite harsh tone when he managed to recover from the surprise, just cause being mean and insufferable was so much easier to him than just say 'thank you'.
"I'm full" he replied, shaking his head at leon's offer, putting his plate on the table before he curled up more in the blanket, honestly enjoying the warmth... that was, until Leon had to ask that annoying question. What did Leon want now from him? New ways to tease and torture him? "Why do you keep asking stupid annoying questions? You just like the sound of your voiceor are you just too stupid to just realise how idiotic they are?" he asked irked, too annoyed to realise that talking like that to Leon wasn't actually wise...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:44 am

Sure, the  gnome was right he would have forced him to go  with him to his house, but he didn't comment on that. They both  knew it was true, so he didn't need  to say something further. Leon noticed the  surprise on Buddy's face. Ehhh....why the hell was he that surprised? It was just a simple gesture of caring, no big deal at all? "I didn't do it for Stan, I did  it for you.", he said and got annoyed again. Couldn't he just say thank you once? Or just keep quiet? Everything was better than being so nasty. The blonde rolled his eyes and ate the second plate up, before he leant back next to his lover, full and satisfied. At the gnome's next words, he slowly turned his head towards him with a dangerous look on his face. He was really making him furious so easily. "You're asking again for it, gnome. You better watch your words now.", he menaced and knitted his brows. "I am the one who has to safe you all the time, so if anyone is worth knowing your little dump secrets, it's me.", he said, obviously really pissed off again.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:04 am

At Leon's reply he blinked once, trying once again to hide the surprise and, with that, a little smile that threatened to form on his lips. He could deny it with the world and with Leon, but it was hard to deny with himself that he actually enjoyed the answer, that the little sensation of warmth he was now experiencing didn't come uniquely from the blanket. As Leon leant back next to him, the two found themselves so close their bodies were already touching each others... which, to be honest, Buddy didn't mind at all... not that he would have admitted that. But the fact that he didn't complain possibly gave it away already... As leon turned toward him with that threatening look on his face, Buddy gulped, instinctively curling up more in the blanket and looking away: he had definitely overstepped. Still... it wasn't Leon's place to ask about such things... was it? Even if they had become quite officially lovers, and Leon took care of him in such a way and din't have any obligation to do so... but still, what the hell of a question was that? Buddy didn't even like to think about such matters! "There's no secret, I'm just an annoying bastard who likes too much mocking who I shouldn't. Nothing you don't know already" he replied shrugging, though in a far more submissive tone
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:59 am

Leon felt a little satisfaction at Buddy's reaction. That was how everyone was usually reacting to this glance of his, but Buddy seemed to always wear that mask of unbothering on his face, that was something Leon just couldn't stand (and probabaly the reason why he loved  it so much to look into the gnome's  face when he fucked him). Obviously Buddy had noticed that he had gone too far - finally. And good for him! Otherwise Leon would probably had bursted out.
"And you call me a liar?", Leon just said and raised an eyebrow. He didn't believe  any word the gnome just said, but he wasn't quite sure if the gnome knew himself why he was acting like that all the time. Leon couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Buddy tensed up at Leon's words, thing that the other guy could easily feel considering their proximity. The ginger moved a bit away from Leon, even though part of him really didn't want to move and if anything wanted to get closer to the blonde, but he was once again really irked: somehow Leon always had the power to read him and his lies, as well as to push him to his limits. Buddy wasn't used to talk about himself nor to explain himself to anyone, nobody in his life had ever be interested enough to want more than a lie from him and he couldn't understand why Leon would be an exception... or maybe he could, and he was just scared to face it... either way, honesty was something that came hard to him and in any case he didn't want Leon's pity. Not that the blonde was going to pity him anyway, he was quite sure of that... Still he knew he was always so insisting so he just couldn't help but burst
"Well what do you want me to say then? I don't know! Yeah, I like it, is that what you wanna hear? I like getting beat up!" he started angrily, obviously not meaning what he said, but his voice changed lightly when he continued, getting lower and more honest "maybe it feels right..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 pm

"It feels right?", he echoed and quirked an eyebrow. "Seriously?" What a creep. Why the hell would that feel right to him?? Wait.. "You think you deserve it or something? Well, if you'd ask me, you deserve it because of your loose mouth.", he teased him with a smirk. Of course that wasn't the real reason. The more interesting question was why he was so lippy. He couldn't really believe he deserved to be beaten up? "Why would ya think you deserved it? What for, Buddy? Tell me. I don't see any reason.", he said, now being completely honest.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Buddy just stayed quiet where he was, tensing even more at his question and even more so at his teasing, obviously annoyed and irked by it. Even more so, the whole discussion was just getting too personal, too much honesty was suddenly required. And Leon should know that by now, Buddy didn't know honest, heartfelt talks... It was especially his last questions, the way he so honestly and sincerely asked, without any kind of mockery and teasing in his voice, that especially unsettled and irked him. "Then there's no reason." He replied harshly, standing up without even looking at Leon, leaving the blanket on the sofa, directing himself toward the window: if he couldn't use the door, fine, he would find another way to leave, and maybe if he didn't state his intentions he could he quick enough to leave before Leon stopped him...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Leon moaned annoyed and was by him in less than a second. He put his blanket around him, to hold him back and to warm him again. He held it together in front of Buddy's chest and closed the distance between them and hugged Buddy. "Don't be so pissed, my little gnome..You know you can trust me, do you?", he said quietly into his ear and then placed a gentle and short kiss on it. "I won't condemn you for anything, promise. And I won't laugh either, okay?", he whispered into his ear, still holding him close, his arms  wrapped around his body and arms, caught in the warm blanket. Those promises could be hard to keep, but he would use all his willpower on them!
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 am

Of course Buddy didn't even have time to reach the window: in a split of a second he found himself again wrapped in the blanket, as well as in Leon's arms... which made him inadvertently hold his breath and skip a beat of his heart. Now that was new... instinctively he pushed himself closer to Leon, gulping at what he said: not condemning him? How could he say that? He had no idea what he had done in his life... He wanted an explanation? Fine... He frowned, clenching his fists but at the same time instinctively clinging to him, almost like his life depended on it "When I was 9 months old social services came and took me away from my parents. Wanna know why? Cause they were completely nuts. But they were normal before I was born, they were perfectly fine... and 9 months after I was born they couldn't even remember their own names, as a baby I just crashed they minds. And I kept doing it. Over and over to the people around me. They never kept me long in one foster house cause they were scared, but fun fact: they couldn't even remember why the moment they looked away. When I was 12 I stole a child's family, and sent him to the foster's home in my place: I drove the family nuts, the parents divorced, I think that the kiddo hang himself, and two years later I just left them. You know Molly? She's not my mom. She was my neighbour, I liked her so I took her. She's basically my prisoner, and she doesn't even know. And you know how I use my power to make girls date me? Did that in school too. And not just that. Actually, if I were you, I wouldn't even be so sure our relationship here is not just something I made up. Still think you won't condemn me?" he had talked quickly, trying in vain to hide with rage the evident self loathing. That was just part of the story, the worst part, but what good could it do to explain he didn't mean to hurt anyone, that he was just a lonely kid, that he just sought for someone to love him? That didn't matter in the end... and when he asked that question to Leon, he was quite challenging him, expecting to see horror in his eyes, and hate at this point, and disgust...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:40 am

Leon listened to Buddy's words quietly and serious. Wow, that was quite fucked up. When he had finished his explanation, he just put his hands on Buddy's shoulders and turned him around to him, not taking time to take a deep look into his eyes, he just bend down and kissed him. He broke the kiss a few moments after and looked in the gnome's surprised face. "I don't condemn you. You were just a kid, you didn't know what you were doing, especially not as a baby. It wasn't your  fault, Buddy. And you don't have to punish yourself for it again and again, then wouldn't change anything anyways.", he said and looked into the smaller man's eyes. He was really feeling that he wanted to protect and caress his gnome now, as anoying he could be all the time.. "And you know what? Even if you would have make me to like you.. it's now a part of me and I wouldn't wanna miss it, okay?", he asked and smiled slightly, before he kissed him again, this time deeper and forcing him to return it.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:03 am

When Leon turned around and kissed him, Buddy was so surprised he was only able to undergo the kiss, not even able to kiss him back. When Leon broke the kiss, he was more than surprised, he was astonished, and he really couldn't believe at what Leon just said: his mouth was a little open in awe and surprise and he was totally unable to hide how moved he was. As he kissed him a second time, Buddy couldn't help but kiss him back, reciprocating with both sweetness and passion the kiss, raising his hands to get them lost in Leon's hair. Only after they broke the kiss he looked away, trying to hide the fact his cheeks had heated up a little, and replied in a tone that wanted to be the usual sarcastic tone but came up as far sweeter and gentler "And by the way... I didn't make you like me, I wouldn't make a jerkface like you like me anyway..." it was his way to say that no, he didn't use his powers on him: he just couldn't say it without getting on the difensive side... though, with that sheepish attitude he had in that moment, his words really lost big part of their offensive meaning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you care? {Tag Leon}   Why do you care? {Tag Leon} Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you care? {Tag Leon}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next