EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Something (Reno & Cloud)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:37 am

Reno glanced back at them, but this time his eyes focused soley on Remi as she finally started to lose her temper, that fake mask of hers strating fall off. He merely stared at her in silence when she explained just what a good time her and the other blonde had togheter, his expression staying competlely blank during it all. And then, he chuckled. "I see," he grinned, though was no amusment or  joking in it this time. "No wonder he likes you then. You're exactly his type." He jumped back onto his feet, shoving his hands inside his pockets so the other two wouldn't noticed his trembling fists. "Well done Spikey, you found another easy one. A perfect match I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:48 am

Any other time, Remi would've wavered under Reno's stare. But she was so angry with him she couldn't stand it. She frowned at his chuckle and grin, it sounded different, like it had once before. Remi gave him a confused expression as he spoke. Remi's eyes bulged at the last part of Reno's sentence. She shot up to her feet, shoving her finger into Reno's chest. "Don't you ever say that to me again!" She shouted at him. "It's not my fault, that you're so screwed up that you pushed me away, and when I find someone that's not you, it's a problem!" She went on. "You don't have the right to judge me!" She wanted to hit him, so badly, she'd never wanted to hit anyone so badly before in her life but she wanted to hit him. Remi balled her hands into fists at her side. It hurt...it hurt because she liked Reno so much...and she still did even after he said that.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:00 am

Oh wow, Reno was acting really mean and CLoud got the feeling he needed to protect the woman besides him. He was getting a little angry at the redhaired. He stood up and stepped half in front of Remi, protecting her. "Hey! You can't talk to her like this, okay? She doesn't deserve it to be treated like you do it right now, got me? And I won't let you say anything like that again, friends or not, clear?", he said and his look got really dark and almost scary. "She's not just any girl who just wants to get a good fuck and then is ready to get pulled into trash. Not in any way. She is beautiful, smart and funny and yes, she is fucking great in bed too, but that's not the point.", he wanted to say even more things when Remi stood up herself and passed him to shout at Reno herself. He thought she was gonne hit the other man, but she didn't. He wished she had, he was sure she would feel better now if she did it. Reno obviously really hurted this sweet girl. His gaze got soft again when he looked at Remi. He really wanted to hold her now.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:48 am

Again, there pretty much lacked some sort of reaction from the redhead when he, unsurprsingly, began to get scoled by the both of them. He would've just turned and left them the moment had pushed himself back up, but first then had Cloud decided to speak, and act all threathign and protective, as if Remi even needed that... "Oh how sweet, the act of a kinght in shinning armor with pretty words," the redhead easily retored with, apparently not threatend at all by the scray look on the blondes face. "No wonder you have it easy finding willing girls to play with. It's just like you said right?" he taunted, lifting a hand up towards Cloud's face and snapped his fingers. "'You just have to say the right things and snap - the girl says yes.'," he mockingly repeated the very same words Cloud had spoken to him back at the beach.
He would've backed off there, he really would've. But of course Remi wouldn't let him walk away before having her having say in this.
The smirk fell from his face, and could only stare down at her a for a short moment. "I am screwed up," he agreed, looking all calm as he nodded once. "And you kept telling me, over and over again, that it was fine. You could handle it, beacuse apparently I needed you to take care off me and help me back on the right track." He laughed, something dark and cold now taking over his expression, his smile turning shallow. "Beacuse you always know what's best for people, right? Always there to help them, doing thigns the 'right' way and ignoring their own, stupid thoughts."
His face was suddenly inches away from hers, cold blue eyes boring into hers. "You're such a pretty little liar Remi."
He had nothign else to say after that, at that moment not exactly knowing himself what he was feeling, but knew that in a moment all sort of emotions would start to well up until they spilled over, and no one would like to see him when he flipped. "Have fun Spikey," he mutterd and turned his back on them both.

Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:10 am

(OOC: FIGHT ME AMI FIGHT ME xD)

Remi felt butterflies filling her stomach and a small smile pulling at her lips when Cloud defended her. Did he really mean all of those things? Of course he did, he told her every chance he got. Remi cringed, reeling back at the words that Reno echoed. She looked over to Cloud, and she wasn't sure why. Was she expecting him to say it wasn't true? But she knew it was true. If it weren't, Reno wouldn't have said it, would he?
Remi then pressed her lips together when Reno turned to her. She can handle it. Remi moved stood her ground as Reno came close to her. She wasn't a liar. "I tried." Remi murmured. She tried. She did, she tried. It wasn't her fault. Every time he- Remi blinked, her eyes growing wet. She tried. It was all she could have done. She'd met Cloud, she'd fallen for him, she couldn't help that.
Remi took a deep, shaky breath. She glanced at Cloud before she followed after him. "Reno," She said calmly, stopping. She didn't care if he kept walking or not. But she knew he'd hear her. "That night," She said, "At the bar..." Remi hesitated before sighing, looking off in the distance somewhere before looking back to him. "I meant what I said...I like you. A lot more than I should." She had remembered, it had taken her a few days, but she'd remembered. "And I never gave up on you. And at least I tried. Who else can you say tried that hard for you?" Maybe there were people ha tried harder. "It's still fine. But it's too late anyway."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:28 am

Cloud gritted his teeth at Renos words. He really did have to say that, didn't he? Of course he had to. He took a short look at Remi, just to see her looking really unsure at him. It was almost breaking his heart to see that look on her face and he wanted to say it wasn't true, but he couldn't. He said that and he really had meant that and he didn't wanna lie to her. And on top of it her eyes filled with tears now. Not surprising after what Reno had said to her. He really should punch that stupid donkey ass for that, but for some reason he didn't. He could also feel that Reno suffered from this, but he was totally on Remis side. No girl should be talked to like this.
When Reno turned around, Remi looked at him like she was asking for permission to go after him. What could he do? He wouldn't stop her, so he just watched her going after him, staying back and just waited. So Remi was obviously in love with the redhaired, even after everything he had said to her? He didn't know why he felt really sad suddenly. He put his hands into his pockets and gritted his teeth again. That was new for him. He wanted to do something, but all he could do right now was standing there and wait for Remi to come back so he could wrap his arms around her and dry her tears... That was also new for him. He forced himself to keep looking at the others, almost expecting them just get crazy for each other and get lost in a thousand kisses. He almost chucked up by the thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 pm

(OOC: Twisted Evil )

Reno didn't stop walking when Remi followed after him, or started talking. He didn't trust himself enough to not do something even more stupid. But he did hear what she said, all of it... And he ended up slowing down in his steps anyway, and eventually stopping, even though a part of him kept screaming at him to keep fucking walking.
'I like you. A lot more than I should.'
'Who else can you say tried that hard for you?'
That sentence just made him want to laugh. There were a few people he could list down for that.
"You really didn't litsen to me," he said then, without turning back around to face her. "Whatever, like you said. 'It's to late'," he sneered and stared walking again. "Too late for what though I wonder. There was ever never anything there to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Reno's reply simply made Remi stop completely. Why was she even here? What was she even doing? She'd never been hurt more before in her life than by Reno in the past thirty minutes. He just said it. It was all in her head. And after the things he'd said, she believed him. There was nothing there. What she'd seen was a figment of her imagination. He didn't need her anyway, so why bother with him? He wasn’t the person she thought he was anyway. Not by a long shot.
Remi stopped, everything. She was done. "I'm finished." She didn't care if he heard her or not. "I don't ever want to speak to you again." Because seeing him around the island was an inevitability. Sh really meant it. She was tired of him. Remi just turned around and looked to Cloud. He was all she needed now. She walked back to him, almost running and slid her arms around him and pressed her face into his chest. "I don't want to be here." She told him. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Cloud had kept silent the whole time and even when Remi ran into his arms, he just wrapped them around her and held her close for a moment without saying anything. He wasn't sure if this really was the end, but both of them seemed quite certain about that. Was it mean, that he liked that? He just wanted to have Remi for himself. And mybe he could make her forget that stupid dumpass... She deserved so much more. He wasn't sure if he could even give her what she needed, but he would at least try to heal her wounds...
"Alright...", he said eventually. He stroke through her hair shortly, before he turned around and guided her into the direction of the dorms, still one arm holding her against his chest. There was no need for anyone else to see her suffer that much. He just needed to get her to her room fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something (Reno & Cloud)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2