EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] Empty
PostSubject: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Everytime Merida left the dorm, she found the island to have more things to see than she'd thought. The forest looked like something out of a fairytale book. She'd taken to her other form to explore everything, and sometimes chased the different animals she came across. But eventually she found her energy lacking and she had to find a spot to rest. As she settled in on a riverside boulder, her blue tendrils coalesced into flesh and clothes again. She pulled off her backpack, and fished out a bag of mini pretzels and a small juice box. While she snacked, she pulled out a camera and snapped a picture of the sunset behind the treeline to add to her photo wall.

"Nice one." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Cloud was walking through the forest in order to find a silent place for his workout. He already had his sportswear on, which were a tanktop and shorts. When he finally thought he had found a good place, he heard a female voice talking, so he looked into the direction and saw a red-haired girl sitting on the other side of the river. A really pretty one. He decided to talk to her for a while first before he would start his workout, so he walked to the small river, stopping right in front of the water. "Hello there", he said, "What are you doing here all alone?". He gave her a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Merida jumped up from her boulder when she heard someone else. She hadn't expected company--good-looking company. Even from the other side of the river, she could see that he was just as pretty as she was. "Hello yourself, Blondie." she called out, tucking away her camera. "I was just enjoying the scenery. Real pretty out here, yeah?" She laughed, sticking her hands in her shorts' pockets. "And yourself? Out for a jog?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:11 pm

He smiled amused when she reacted like this to his appereance. "Sure, the view is totally spectacular!", he said with a wink, showing that he was not talking about the landscape. "Yeah, kind of. I was searching for a silent place for my workout, but your pretty firehair caught my eye so I couldn't resist to come over here.", he said charming and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:43 pm

"Oh, a charmer, I see." Merida laughed. He'd hit on her point of pride: her hair. She could already tell she'd like this one. Her body dissolved into her gaseous form, and she zipped over the water to his side of the river. She turned back as she stopped next to him, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Are you sure I'm not too much of a distraction for you, Blondie? I'd hate to be a bother to a fine gent such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:00 pm

He looked with an impressed smile at her. "That was spectacular. And yes, you are. I don't even think of exercising anymore, little phoenix. But a bother? No, not in any way.", he gave back and smiled down on her. Her hair was really on fire in the light of the setting sun and now, standing quite close to her, he could also see her light blue eyes. "Your eyes make a really beautiful contrast to your firery hair, ...?", he looked at her and waited for her to give him her name.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Merida giggled at how he was laying it on thick. He almost made her blush! Well, he was certainly eager to flirt, that was for sure. She didn't mind in the least, though, especially seeing exactly how handsome he was up close. Probably a model or something before coming to the island. "I'm Merida." She answered, holding out her hand in proper greeting. "Merida MacTavish. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 pm

He took her hand, turned it on the side and bowed down to put a gentle kiss on it. "It's a pleasure, Merida. That's a really beautiful name, fitting perfectly for someone like you.", he said and looked right into her eyes while kissing her hand. He knew that all women got weak knees when he did that. He straightened up again then. "My name is Cloud Stife.", he said with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Merida smiled, enjoying the theatrics even if she wasn't as affected as others might have been. It was nice for an ego boost. "Nice to meet you, Cloud." She said brightly, "Hope we see more of each other before we get busy training, yeah?" No doubt they'd be busy figuring out routines and adapting to them before things settled down.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:33 pm

"Oh, you can just call me and I will be there in a minute to spend some time with you, pretty phoenix.", he said, still with his charming voice. He would even pause the training to run to this pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:06 pm

"Really? I'd imagine the trainers wouldn't like that." Merida laughed. He seemed to be moving fast--more so than she usually did. It was pretty fun to watch. "Don't get into trouble over little old me, now. It'll break my heart."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:09 pm

He waved aside. "No need to worry about me, really. I know what I'm doing. Ya know, most of the training will be without the trainers, so I wouldn't get into trouble if I'd make a little break.", he explained and grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:09 pm

"What division did you get put in? We might could do some training together. Don't suppose it'd be allowed, do you?" She suggested with a smirk. "You know, help each other out now and then. Cooperation between fellow agents-in-training."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 pm

"Miscellaneous powers and talent. And you? Well, I think even if we're not in the same division we can always meet somewhere else to train a little.", he replied with a wink. "Oh, yeah, I know. I'm up for any kind of cooperation between fellow agents.", he said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:20 pm

"Ah, I'm in there, too." Merida grinned. It would make training a lot more interesting with him around, that was for sure. If he was serious enough to let her get some in, anyways. "Nice to know there's going to be at least one gentleman around."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:48 pm

"Oh, really? Awesome", he said, grinning himself and giving her a wink. So ther would be at least one beauty in his training. And he was sure, he wouldn't scare her away when he showed his dark side during it. He was sure she would be able to handle it. He bowed elegant in front of her. "My pleasure.", he said and smirked up to her, before he straightened up again, giving him another wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]   Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghostlight [TAG: Cloud]
Page 1 of 1